not really

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️, Heinrich Schmidt, Juandigomigo22 and 2 others
alla Bruletova

• Hmm...
Reactions: emo
The combo looks best on both genders to be honest. Contrast between dark hair and light eyes can't be beat.

• +1
Reactions: monkeyman296, 📎♿️⚙️, Heinrich Schmidt and 1 other person
Brown hair is a degenerated version of blonde so I don't know why do you say so

Brown hair is a degenerated version of blonde so I don't know why do you say so
Blonde hair on everyone doesn't look as good as brown on both genders. Pair brown hair alongside blue eyes and paler skin and it mogs hard. And no idea where you're getting this idea of a "degenerated" color of hair from. Are you even white yourself?

And no idea where you're getting this idea of a "degenerated" color of hair from.
Brown hair is the byproduct of the mix of a pure person with a lower form of life.
Are you even white yourself?
"White" as a term never existed until not a long ago marxists normalized it. There's a lot of divisions and subdivisions of European people and that's what actually matters.

We've already been over this and i will say it again. Brown hair + Green eyes is unmoggable, green eyes are rarer and better than blue (unless you are alain delon) and brown hair is way better than black or blonde imo.

• Woah
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
Brown hair is the byproduct of the mix of a pure person with a lower form of life.

"White" as a term never existed until not a long ago marxists normalized it. There's a lot of divisions and subdivisions of European people and that's what actually matters.
Just tell me you're an ethnic and save me reading all this stupid shit brother.

We've already been over this and i will say it again. Brown hair + Green eyes is unmoggable, green eyes are rarer and better than blue (unless you are alain delon) and brown hair is way better than black or blonde imo.
I won't agree that green eyes are better than blue but I will admit they are on the same level as blue. Can we agree on that?

I have a soft spot for girls with green eyes because of an ex so I am very tempted to agree but I just can't because dark green can look too close to other dark colors. Blue will always be blue. You ever run into one of those ethnics with brown eyes who are like "Look my eyes change color! In the light they're green! :feelsohh:" - annoying as fuck. But a light green is so beautiful on women.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Just tell me you're an ethnic and save me reading all this stupid shit brother.
You can assume whatever you want, if I said I'm lithuanian you could believe me or you could not.

The case is, for the effeminate and outdated masses that occupy the old continent (the sissy movements that roam freely with banana republic patriotism as a basic idea) being white is based, above all, on the depigmentation of hair and eyes, these bastard crusaders deducing that as long as you have blue eyes and blond hair you are already worthy of being NS or a nationalist, when there is nothing more wrong. For me and any serious anthropologist without mental retardation, a brachycephalic, obese piece of shit with gorilla features on his face is of no use, no matter how depigmented he is.

The most important thing is facial harmony, along with considerable depigmentation and a skull in balance with an athletic body. All this talk about all blond, blue-eyed people being suitable to be included in the lists of the Nordic race, is promoted by Ashkenazi Jews, depigmented and with Conguida, Semitic and Armenian blood. They are interested in obtaining the Aryan card. The truth is that any of these depigmented Jews carries in their blood more European genes than any Alpine or Mediterranean person on duty, loaded to the brim with Moorish, Conguida and Mongolian ancestry. It is very annoying for these aforementioned scumbags to accept that a Jew can overshadow them racially, but reality is what it is. Even in the Third Reich, thanks to geniuses like Günther or Rosenberg, this type of Nordicized Jews were accepted willingly (The famous case of the Jewess Helene Meyer who played fencing at the Berlin Olympics in 1936)

I won't agree that green eyes are better than blue but I will admit they are on the same level as blue. Can we agree on that?

I have a soft spot for girls with green eyes because of an ex so I am very tempted to agree but I just can't because dark green can look too close to other dark colors. Blue will always be blue. You ever run into one of those ethnics with brown eyes who are like "Look my eyes change color! In the light they're green! :feelsohh:" - annoying as fuck. But a light green is so beautiful on women.
I think it's preference, like i said i think alain delons eyes are unmoggable and they're blue so in that sense yes blue can be top tier but i personally prefer and think green are better. The thing about blue eyes is that they come in different shades, some type of blue isn't so great and some are top tier. You are right, light green on a woman = :heart:, green can be seen as a more feminine/woman specific color for eyes but i've seen dark green on guys too. I am ethnic and have brown eyes, my sister has hazel and yh hazel mogs regular brown. However i have cousins who have green eyes and they are nice for sure. Ethnics wearing blue contacts or something is total cringe, accept your eye color and focus on other things. I actually like ethnic foids with brown eyes if their eye area is good. Ofcourse a non-ethnic isn't going to like it but that's okay.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
You can assume whatever you want, if I said I'm lithuanian you could believe me or you could not.

The case is, for the effeminate and outdated masses that occupy the old continent (the sissy movements that roam freely with banana republic patriotism as a basic idea) being white is based, above all, on the depigmentation of hair and eyes, these bastard crusaders deducing that as long as you have blue eyes and blond hair you are already worthy of being NS or a nationalist, when there is nothing more wrong. For me and any serious anthropologist without mental retardation, a brachycephalic, obese piece of shit with gorilla features on his face is of no use, no matter how depigmented he is.

The most important thing is facial harmony, along with considerable depigmentation and a skull in balance with an athletic body. All this talk about all blond, blue-eyed people being suitable to be included in the lists of the Nordic race, is promoted by Ashkenazi Jews, depigmented and with Conguida, Semitic and Armenian blood. They are interested in obtaining the Aryan card. The truth is that any of these depigmented Jews carries in their blood more European genes than any Alpine or Mediterranean person on duty, loaded to the brim with Moorish, Conguida and Mongolian ancestry. It is very annoying for these aforementioned scumbags to accept that a Jew can overshadow them racially, but reality is what it is. Even in the Third Reich, thanks to geniuses like Günther or Rosenberg, this type of Nordicized Jews were accepted willingly (The famous case of the Jewess Helene Meyer who played fencing at the Berlin Olympics in 1936)
I kinda agree because i've seen one to many times some nordic guy online posting about "muh blue eyes", and then you see his face and he's a subhuman. Blue eyes can be a huge halo for sure but people who only have blue eyes as their single halo are delusional

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and TechnoBoss
I kinda agree because i've seen one to many times some nordic guy online posting about "muh blue eyes", and then you see his face and he's a subhuman. Blue eyes can be a huge halo for sure but people who only have blue eyes as their single halo are delusional
Not written by me, it's a copy paste from a blog and he has a point.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
That's main character coloring. Girls can have any colors, doesn't really matter

pale skin with brown eyes and dark hair is superior

• Hmm...
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Not written by me, it's a copy paste from a blog and he has a point.
sounds like soemthing brahminboss would write to tell us how indians are actually caucasoids

why would i want brown hair blue eyes when i have blonde hair blue eyes?

cope like the pope