Brown hair is far from ideal

Virgincel

Virgincel

All it takes is one bad day
In every HS movie Chad always has blond hair or light brown hair. Brown is the color of the shit, nobody likes brown. Light brown and dark blonde mog the rest and black hair only looks good with light eyes, otherwise you will look like a shitskin. Black hair and pale skin makes you look emo. Ginger is just an invitation to get beaten up for how fucking gay it looks.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 54UD4D3, Deleted member 1751, JMax and 7 others
Yeah I encountered this too today with my sister. Talked about looks, eyes and also hair. She said it's not immediately a turnoff cause there's still cute blonde guys and how she has alot of friends that love blonde guys on guys

• +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_
  • +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Deleted member 1751, Deleted member 3702 and 1 other person
Hair is a cope
FACE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Vidyacoper, Deleted member 4563 and 5 others
together with light eyes and dark eyebrows make you vampire slayer. Ideal coloring tbh
It's not 2008 anymore nobody cares about faggot vampires

• JFL
Reactions: Mateusz74, Krezo and Pietrosiek
F A C E
A
C
E

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Nosecel
this is the ideal pheno and colouring for hair

AF90F56E D7FE 472B 95F3 F85B0DF504F7

blonde is falio

med or north atlantid with dark features and light eyes reign supreme

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Peachy
One of the most retarded threads on this forum.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Deleted member 1464, Ritalincell and 1 other person
Haha no it’s not. Dark hair and light hunter eyes with light, high collagen skin is ideal IMO. Intimidating and attractive. I don’t want to look like some blonde fag. Most slayers at my school had dark hair and light eyes.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, PenileFacialSurgery, Vidyacoper and 1 other person
Haha no it’s not. Dark hair and light hunter eyes with light, high collagen skin is ideal IMO. Intimidating and attractive. I don’t want to look like some blonde fag. Most slayers at my school had dark hair and light eyes.
north atlantid - med is the best pheno

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and Deleted member 2403
Chad Hair: Very Dark blonde or Very dark brown

Chad eyes: dark blue, dark green, dark hazel

Testosterone should darken these features through puberty. Most light haired men that wernt testosterone deficient should darken through puberty.

There are less dudes with blond hair so obv the chances of them being Chad are lower.

In every HS movie Chad always has blond hair or light brown hair. Brown is the color of the shit, nobody likes brown. Light brown and dark blonde mog the rest and black hair only looks good with light eyes, otherwise you will look like a shitskin. Black hair and pale skin makes you look emo. Ginger is just an invitation to get beaten up for how fucking gay it looks.
Massive cope. Wake up everyone likes dark hair more than blonde hair because you like what you see more often.

i know few blond slayers

Massive cope. Wake up everyone likes dark hair more than blonde hair because you like what you see more often.
I see shitskins every day and every day I hate them more.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393

Nope. Tall, dark , and handsome is the classic Hollywood look. Blonde only works for women. BTW, yellow is the color of urine (usually). So what's your point?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Vasco-v2 and Deleted member 4563
Shit thread, dark brown or black hair is known to look more masc on men

• +1
Reactions: RichmondBread
Nope. Tall, dark , and handsome is the classic Hollywood look. Blonde only works for women. BTW, yellow is the color of urine (usually). So what's your point?
Piss>shit

D3E40615 2C72 4DD4 B613 B11F9B33C4FE

this hair

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Deleted member 685
Brown is the color of trees, wood, rocks, kahkis, acoustic guitars. Many other things besides fecal matter.
And yellow is the color of gold, the sun and baby chicks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Just be Aryan

And yellow is the color of gold, the sun and baby chicks.

Yeah, I see what you're saying. When I see this guy's hair, I immediately think of an unflushed toilet bowl.

LUrCWx 4NozuIzMuGAXWfUGwBkdJRXP5becfJnUiGgQ

No, Ideal is Light Eyes and Dark Hair, or both dark.

ain't you a tranny?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227