LIGHT TRIAD VS DARK TRIAD, SIMPLIFIED.

Monte Carlo

Monte Carlo

WASP
I will use Chace Crawford and Ian Somerhalder because they are unanimously considered attractive and have very similar features. Nate Archibald (Chace) and Damon Salvatore (Ian) are also the perfect fictional representations of light triad and dark triad, respectively.

Light triad:
  • WHITE chad, LIGHT eyes, BLONDE or LIGHT BROWN hair.
  • Harmony > dimorphism.
  • Low-stress life, easy-going, "life is a dream" vibe.
  • Preppy fashion and trimmed haircut, an aura of class and perfection.
  • Ideal for: LTR, true love, HQNP Stacy, upper-class environment.
Chace Crawford
Nate Archibald

Dark triad:
  • WHITE chad, LIGHT eyes, BLACK or DARK BROWN hair.
  • Dimorphism > harmony.
  • Aggressive life, domineering, "the world is mine" vibe.
  • Casual fashion and messier haircut, an aura of risk and carefreeness.
  • Ideal for: ONS, slaying, HQP Stacy, lower to middle-class environment.
Ian Somerhalder
Damon Salvatore

Light eyes is crucial, as it's what makes light triads look like gods on earth, and what makes dark triads look intimidating as fuck.

If you are ethnic, it's probably over but try to get as close to the Dark triad blueprint as humanly possible. It's better than nothing.

• +1
Reactions: Aero, Mog3D, Anth0ny and 2 others
Very good and interesting. Can you also write a levelling guide for these classes?

• +1
Reactions: greywind, murdah and tye
fox v knight dichotomy mogs to shreds lol

@HarrierDuBois

• +1
Reactions: looksmac and HarrierDuBois
Sounds very non nt but true my friend

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
fox v knight dichotomy mogs to shreds lol

@HarrierDuBois
Feels like he found someone who stole my thread on a tiktok video, made an account, and posted a reduced version.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksmac and DelonLover1999
Feels like he found someone who stole my thread on a tiktok video, made an account, and posted a reduced version.
his 'version' is too narrow. It's literally two guys who look the same but one has preppy clothes and brown hair and the other has black hair + bad boy aesthetic.

jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksmac, thegiganigga and HarrierDuBois
his 'version' is too narrow. It's literally two guys who look the same but one has preppy clothes and brown hair and the other has black hair + bad boy aesthetic.

jfl
Hair and clothes for ascencion... What is this? 2009 redpill circlejerk instruction classes jfl??

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksmac and DelonLover1999
Isn't this what is commonly referred to as a strawman? @DelonLover1999
close, but not a strawman exactly since OP isnt arguing a point against anyone

its more of a methodical mistake

he chose two people that look too similar with the purpose of conveying two archetypes that are supposed to be quite distinct.

but if it was a debate then yeah it could be considered one ig, since thats not what light/dark triad really means

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
close, but not a strawman exactly since OP isnt arguing a point against anyone

its more of a methodical mistake

he chose two people that look too similar with the purpose of conveying two archetypes that are supposed to be quite distinct.
I don't know tbh the 15 posts VIP OP seems like he has all the knowledge he needs.

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999
Latinos are the og dark trid

• +1
Reactions: thegiganigga and murdah
I will use Chace Crawford and Ian Somerhalder because they are unanimously considered attractive and have very similar features. Nate Archibald (Chace) and Damon Salvatore (Ian) are also the perfect fictional representations of light triad and dark triad, respectively.

Light triad:
  • WHITE chad, LIGHT eyes, BLONDE or LIGHT BROWN hair.
  • Harmony > dimorphism.
  • Low-stress life, easy-going, "life is a dream" vibe.
  • Preppy fashion and trimmed haircut, an aura of class and perfection.
  • Ideal for: LTR, true love, HQNP Stacy, upper-class environment.
View attachment 2839846View attachment 2839850

Dark triad:
  • WHITE chad, LIGHT eyes, BLACK or DARK BROWN hair.
  • Dimorphism > harmony.
  • Aggressive life, domineering, "the world is mine" vibe.
  • Casual fashion and messier haircut, an aura of risk and carefreeness.
  • Ideal for: ONS, slaying, HQP Stacy, lower to middle-class environment.
View attachment 2839851View attachment 2839852

Light eyes is crucial, as it's what makes light triads look like gods on earth, and what makes dark triads look intimidating as fuck.

If you are ethnic, it's probably over but try to get as close to the Dark triad blueprint as humanly possible. It's better than nothing.
Please kill urself

• +1
Reactions: jisko32
You forgot Dalit triad bhai

Cope dark eyes mog for dark triad just look at Richard ramirez

Cope dark eyes mog for dark triad just look at Richard ramirez
Ramirez looks intimidating because of his insane bone structure, not his eye color. In fact, eye color is the only thing holding him back.

I'm sure you've seen this before, but this is why predators tend to have light eyes and prey animals have dark eyes. Look what happens when I switch them. The lion looks like the nice guy right?
Animal Eyes

Light eyes with dark hair will always look the most demonic/psychopathic. These two look like they're about to bully you to suicide.
Ian Somerhalder
Megan Fox

Here, Adriana Lima goes from rich school bully to cute library girl.
Lima
Lima 2

Light eyes will always be the most intimidating and striking.
Light eyes will always be an improvement, for both light triad and dark triad.

Please stop coping dude, the world becomes a lot easier when you accept objective truths.
Are you ethnic by any chance? It's a little too obvious.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greywind, thegiganigga and Sprinkles
Ramirez looks intimidating because of his insane bone structure, not his eye color. In fact, eye color is the only thing holding him back.

I'm sure you've seen this before, but this is why predators tend to have light eyes and prey animals have dark eyes. Look what happens when I switch them. The lion looks like the nice guy right?
View attachment 2884757

Light eyes with dark hair will always look the most demonic/psychopathic. These two look like they're about to bully you to suicide.
View attachment 2884787View attachment 2884788

View attachment 2884790View attachment 2884791

Please stop coping dude, the world becomes a lot easier when you accept objective truths.
Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

Just to put the nail in the coffin. "Rich kids who bullied you to death and still laugh about it" phenotype.

Dark hair with light eyes can't be beat in dark triad appeal. Pure intimidation and psychopathic looks. Main characters in any room.

Dark Triad

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: greywind

View attachment 2884757

Screenshot 2024 0410 014430
darkness makes him more of a dark triad here not saying blue eyes don't look alert they do but darkness can make you you know dark triad.

View attachment 2884877darkness makes him more of a dark triad here not saying blue eyes don't look alert they do but darkness can make you you know dark triad.
I already replied to you in another thread, but that's just lighting. Anyone can look intimidating with the right lighting. And light eyes look even more intimidating.
Damon 1

View attachment 2884757

High iq take