Browridge and agression

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
I noticed that in my city almost every guy that has agressive behavior (fighter, muscular high t guys, bouncer, low inhib fuckboys) walks around with a huge rounded browridge. Whats the reason? I mean the difference in men with huge and those with zero browridge is very big.

Is the testosteron level (natural range) really important for looks and behavior? I have a friend that looks fragile and a bit recessed, also his behavior is very soyboy and low t like, still he made a blood test and has a very high tier t level.

This is a good example of a browridge:

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and 1 other person
Aspies be like bug eyes it's over for him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, itorroella9, Deleted member 9380 and 4 others
robust warrior skull capable of absorbing punches more effectively and not cut the eye

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and didntreadlol
Believe it or not, I wanted to make a scientific thread about this as my first thread, but I accidentally pressed "post" when I made half of the thread and quickly edited it but did not safe

lost motivation to make the thread and did a low-effort Norwood thread instead

But basically:
The slant of your forehead determines your Inhibition, ADHD, reward system and in general impulsiveness

The part of the brain which influences this is the orbitofrontal cortex.
A developed orbitofrontal cortex gives you a more slanted forehead (because the Cortex is behind the browridge)

I could tell you more

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4106, Deleted member 6785, Need2Ascend and 11 others
Believe it or not, I wanted to make a scientific thread about this as my first thread, but I accidentally pressed "post" when I made half of the thread and quickly edited it but did not safe

But basically:
The slant of your forehead determines your Inhibition, ADHD, reward system and in general impulsiveness

A developed orbitofrontal cortex gives you a more slanted forehead (because the Cortex is behind the browridge)

I could tell you more
what does it means if you have a giga slopped forehead like me ?
but browridge don't seen that strong tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and didntreadlol
I think browbridge is more genetic than hormonal, and again is aesthetic terms is overrated, this guy you posted doesn't look good.

Browbridge should be harmonial with the rest of the face, like Pitt or O'Ory. Also you can have non portruding and still be slayer like Chico or Alain Delon.

Orbitals > Zygos >>>>>>>>>>> Browrdige

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96, Need2Ascend, PrisonMike and 4 others
what does it means if you have a giga slopped forehead like me ?
Nothing specifically

It is just a correlation

Forehead inhib

slanted forehead = bored easily, seeking thrill and experience, low Inhib, want instant gratification (could play part in ADHD), temperamentful ect.

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Beastchodecode, Need2Ascend, Hero of the Imperium and 7 others
bored easily, seeking thrill and experience, low Inhib, want instant gratification
everything is so true, beside low inhibit i used to be i'm not anymore usually.
Is it normal that when i find a new thing of field or matter or anything that i like, i'm into it like anybody else but few days or weeks after i forget totally about it and feel totally bored ?
I can't ever keep liking something in the long run.

And is it linked to be very very impatient?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
everything is so true, beside low inhibit i used to be i'm not anymore usually.
Is it normal that when i find a new thing of field or matter or anything that i like, i'm into it like anybody else but few days or weeks after i forget totally about it and feel totally bored ?
I can't ever keep liking something in the long run.

And is it linked to be very very impatient?
Yeah, but this could also be because of your lifestyle that you induce attention deficit manually

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2846, randomguy1235 and 1 other person
Yeah, but this could also be because of your lifestyle that you induce attention deficit manually
definitively. What are the best way to get rid of it or reduce it?

• +1
My browridge is actually good, my eyes look even shadowed from a certain distance. Yet I'm a high inhibition cuck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
That moment when you have a round forehead

Does the forehead become sloped during puberty and or when does the browridge appear
Fuck

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
But you can't just turn to be low inhib beast and expect to gain browridge. There must'be some hormonal changes going on. High DHT guys usually posses low inhib traits, and have masculine brow ridge

Inb4 over for lowDHT cells

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
Nothing specifically

It is just a correlation

View attachment 325599
slanted forehead = bored easily, seeking thrill and experience, low Inhib, want instant gratification (could play part in ADHD), temperamentful ect.
tfw you try hitting this dude in the face in a street fight and your fist glances off his forehead

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep

But basically:

I could tell you more
You're talking about the brain here, OP is talking about a bone.

• +1
You're talking about the brain here, OP is talking about a bone.
Yeah the browridge? And the o ther bone jfl? The Aggression bone ???
he wonders why those fuckers with slanted forehead and browridge are so aggressive and low inhib

and I made the correlation that the orbitofrontal cortex is involved in all this

• +1
Yeah the browridge? And the o ther bone jfl? The Aggression bone ???
he wonders why those fuckers with slanted forehead and browridge are so aggressive and low inhib

and I made the correlation that the orbitofrontal cortex is involved in all this
The browridge is just the small long bone that's right above the eye, as you probably know. are you trying to say that people who have a better developed frontal cortex have a stronger browridge?

• +1
Aggression and testosterone levels are NOT linked in humans as opposed to some animals, unless you start practicing celibacy. We as humans have a huge advantage - sometimes it could be considered a disadvantage - over other animals and that is the ability to masturbate and ejaculate whenever we want to. Take that away + high testosterone and low prolactin levels and many guys will become much more aggressive, including myself

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 6475 and 2 others
Strong browridg caused by high T alot of times

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and EthnicelAscension
Strong browridg caused by high T alot of times
Literally injecting T as late as your 20's can unironically grow your browridge

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Kingkellz
  • Woah
  • +1
Some people/races don't have the genes for a brow ridge. It's highly genetic
What? Really?? I've never heard about anything relating to genetics, what groups of people can't grow browridges? Asians?

• +1
Some people/races don't have the genes for a brow ridge. It's highly genetic
Gooks for example
What? Really?? I've never heard about anything relating to genetics, what groups of people can't grow browridges? Asians?
Gooks for example.
Even the high T ones of them usually don't have as strong as whites that are high T as well

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, EthnicelAscension and Mediocre Normalfag
Africans and Asians for example have a much lower incidence but this doesn't mean they CAN'T have a brow ridge. There clearly are blacks and Asians with brow ridges, we have race mixing etc. but it's much rarer for them than for Caucasians or Aboriginals for example

• Woah
  • +1
Nothing specifically

It is just a correlation

View attachment 325599
what about a more round, no slanted one?

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend and Deleted member 6401
what about a more round, no slanted one?
investigacion_02.jpg

Silent thinker, delayed gratification, maybe higher inhib, can control his emotions and urges, can concentrate better
The browridge is just the small long bone that's right above the eye, as you probably know. are you trying to say that people who have a better developed frontal cortex have a stronger browridge?
not neccessarily, thats a dimorphic trait I think, or atleast a robust trait

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2846
investigacion_02.jpg

Silent thinker, delayed gratification, maybe higher inhib, can control his emotions and urges, can concentrate better
this part of lookism is so brutal

• +1
But basically:

Had the exact same theory intuitively, but didn't research into it. I'm building up my browridge currently but it won't develop my orbitofrontal cortex probably lol.
Since the browridge usually develops into 20s, do you think the orbitofrontal cortex grows aswell or is it already developed in puberty or even before?

But basically:

I could tell you more
so, the more slanted the better?

Once again ogres win.

• Love it
Reactions: Gargantuan