browridge effect on eye area.

Veganist

Veganist

Demon
People have been aruing a lot about wether browridge is an important feature or not.
Well apart from being primitive and masculine feature,

It lowers your eyebrows and "shapes" them more straight. With a lack of browridge we tend to see more arched eyebrows.
But that's not always the case.

The most important thing is that it brings down your skin and causes hooding.

Women with heavy brow ridges tend to remove them because it looks masculine.

Facial feminization surgery 4 en
Hannah before and after brow bone reduction   2pass Clinic   Best option if passing is your go
Screen Shot 2018 09 12 at 154317 555x309

This procedure is legit. Meanwhile the male equivalent procedure (adding to the brow ridge) is utter shit and I haven't ever seen any good results.

It's truly over for brow ridge cels.
My brow ridge grew in the wrong place and now I'm doomed with a girly eye area for the rest of my life.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
my only issue is my god forsaken nose. And I do mean god forsaken. Even with it, I'm still normie tier. IF, and that's a big if, I can fix it, then I'm ascending to high tier normie/Chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
my only issue is my god forsaken nose. And I do mean god forsaken. Even with it, I'm still normie tier. IF, and that's a big if, I can fix it, then I'm ascending to high tier normie/Chadlite
that's so out of topic.

If your brow ridge doesn't form a shadow over your eyes with light from above, then your brow ridge is shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, Blackgymmax, Deleted member 5385 and 2 others
If your brow ridge doesn't form a shadow over your eyes with light from above, then your brow ridge is shit.
that's mostly true, unless you have exophthalmos.

Same

@future chadlite we have a new addition to our ROMAN NOSE GANG

This procedure is legit. Meanwhile the male equivalent procedure (adding to the brow ridge) is utter shit and I haven't ever seen any good results.
What was the male equivalent? My only thoughts were brow ridge fillers although I could imagine this looking odd most of the time.

Same

@future chadlite we have a new addition to our ROMAN NOSE GANG
I wish my nose was of the roman variety, as opposed to the subhuman, deformed variety. Everyone on here symmetry mogs me to oblivion

I know the last woman in the photos looked more masculine in the before pic. But still, I preferred her like that. There's something about her brow shape which attracts me, probably because it looks very much like one side of my family and indeed very much like my own brow (although my eyebrows are way lower, even making their way under the brow ridge to some extent). The way the brow curves around her eye gives her a soulful, slightly concerned look which I find charming for some reason (again, probably genetic recognition). She also has almost the exact same ogee curve I have, except my cheekbones are higher. I love her :love:

What was the male equivalent? My only thoughts were brow ridge fillers although I could imagine this looking odd most of the time.

Yes, fillers in the upper eyelids as well as possible tricks with Botox.

If id get a browridge, my eyes would be barely visible since its already hooding 50% of my eyes. I hate it.

If id get a browridge, my eyes would be barely visible since its already hooding 50% of my eyes. I hate it.
u need to respond to my user mentions rope all females alt