Browridge from test

what ester test? how long did you wait before taking the bloodwork

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and heyheyheybro22
what ester test? how long did you wait before taking the bloodwork
Rn on undecanoate cuz the pharmacy has undecanoate in vials and the rest in ampules and its easier to hide vis so yea, but the fake one was cypionate and i did the blood work 2 days after pinning supposedly 450mgs

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and halloweed
Rn on undecanoate cuz the pharmacy has undecanoate in vials and the rest in ampules and its easier to hide vis so yea, but the fake one was cypionate and i did the blood work 2 days after pinning supposedly 450mgs
So you inject once every 10 weeks?

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and heyheyheybro22
dude test cyp takes like 2 weeks to saturate fully 🤦‍♂️ ur getting it from pharmacy rn?

is this post troll

• +1
  • +1
dude test cyp takes like 2 weeks to saturate fully 🤦‍♂️ ur getting it from pharmacy rn?

is this post troll
I was on pharma grade test cyp before and it raised my lebels 2 days after
its not a troll

• +1
  • +1
test at 14 is crazy :feelskek: mirin tho I started at 15

If this is not a troll please tell me ur atleast not a midget because this WILL stunt ur growth especially at 14 without the proper resources.
What are the “proper resources” you’re referring to

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and Kaari
I feel like 300 a week isn’t necessary since test undecanoate has a long half life tho, maybe every 2 weeks 300mg 2 weeks off?
Idk i feel good like this but im blasting in 2 weeks anyway 600mgs so ill be doing 600 a week

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed
bro howd u get it in ur house without ur parents knowing

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
the norwood reaper came early

brutal

• JFL
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
No every week so i dont need to use as much ai
That’s not how it works your still going to inject 2-3 times a week at least even if it cyp your just messing with your hormones at that point for no reason

That’s not how it works your still going to inject 2-3 times a week at least even if it cyp your just messing with your hormones at that point for no reason
What? if i inject 3 grams ill have 3 grams in my system for a long time and 3 grams would need a fuck ton of ai

Stop lying, he’a using undecanoate and that has a 10-14 week half life, if he injects 3x a week, he will die within a year :lul: