Browridge growth from MK-677 and LGD

Deleted member 14203

Deleted member 14203

Platinum
I have been on LGD and MK677 for 5 weeks and I have had a pretty dramatic change in my browridge. Nobody is going to believe me because they will say it's squintmaxxing but I swear there is 0 fraud here. I must be VERY sensitive to androgens or something because I also started growing a bit of hair on my arms and chest, and this is 5 weeks on fucking SARMS, I'm not even on real gear. I'm gonna hop on real gear soon because at this rate I will have PSL aspie certified Hunter eyes.

I haven't noticed any other changes in my face. My jaw and zygos we're already well developed HTN-Chadlite jaw imo so I think for some reason my browridge was underdeveloped and the sauce made it catch up.

Anyway here's the before after eye area and body.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Kater Maxxing, Deleted member 14166, Chadrapist and 5 others
Mirin eyebrows tbh kinda look like my avi

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14203
Or maybe you just leanmaxed so your browridge becomes more pronounced

• Hmm...
Reactions: Kater Maxxing, Deleted member 15899 and ManzareK
Or maybe you just leanmaxed so your browridge becomes more pronounced
My bodyfat looks nearly identical in both pictures. Plus I don't see how losing bf would reduce upper eyelid exposure anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
what your haircut looks like irl

• JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14323 and Deleted member 5786
you look very russian

• +1
Reactions: iam good boy, Deleted member 7725, BigNigga69 and 3 others
you look like a guy who works in IT field

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother and Deleted member 13332
you look like a guy who works in IT field
I'm a STEMcel but I swear I mog 95% of STEMcels a lot of them are subhuman or skinnyfat or ethnic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 14323, Deleted member 5786 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 14323, Deleted member 14203 and 1 other person
your eyes are good
but you know that 99 % have eyes that doesnt stand out at all?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323 and Deleted member 14478
he definitely has this "i know java and python developing" stare
honestly he has the face of a hacker
i would suggest him to put his life into this field, go All in mode

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother
honestly he has the face of a hacker
i would suggest him to put his life into this field, go All in mode
he doesnt this shit
better find a becky gf
i dont know about his chances with girls in gayrope or murica, but if he was born in russia they would be good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
he doesnt need it
i meant

your eyes are good
but you know that 99 % have eyes that doesnt stand out at all?
I'm not getting as much validation from this thread as I was hoping but in MY OPINION this is a low tier normie to high tier normie eye area ascension. Do you think??

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
I'm not getting as much validation from this thread as I was hoping but in MY OPINION this is a low tier normie to high tier normie eye area ascension. Do you think??
true it is

but bro to get validation from eye area is hard, its literally rare to see beautiful eyes on the street
i dont remember any one here with eye cathing eyes

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 14478
Jfl pls take a pct after 5 weeks. Ur dick will stop working and you'll get gyno

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
he doesnt this shit
better find a becky gf
i dont know about his chances with girls in gayrope or murica, but if he was born in russia they would be good
Do you think once I get a legit good physique Halo and tan and maybe get a perm for eboy maxxing I won't be incel anymore? I'm currently Incel because I'm autistic.

Here's more pictures with half my face covered for accurate rating.

Do you think once I get a legit good physique Halo and tan and maybe get a perm for eboy maxxing I won't be incel anymore? I'm currently Incel because I'm autistic.

Here's more pictures with half my face covered for accurate rating.

mentalcel
@OldVirgin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14203 and Deleted member 5786
i dont like your hair very much, you should do something with this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14203 and Deleted member 14478
go for this look:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14478, Deleted member 14203 and Deleted member 13332
I'm at the ideal 5'9" so it's literally perfect. Better make sure to get on gear fast so my growth plates close I don't want to mess with this opportunity.
yep 5 9 is close to perfect
ideally you should cut something from your body so you get to clasiccal perfect height of 5 8

• Love it
mentalcel
@OldVirgin
Being a mentalcel isn't as bad as being an actual incel I guess but it still makes me wanna rope all the time. I see 5'7" Indian guys who are neurotypical with 5 PSL white girls all the time. Makes me wanna rope so hard. I also feel like girls hit on me maybe sometimes but I just have no idea what's going on because I just can't understand social stuff at all. Getting a GF as an autistic male is pretty much rocket science.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Htobrother, Deleted member 5786 and 1 other person
I have been on LGD and MK677 for 5 weeks and I have had a pretty dramatic change in my browridge. Nobody is going to believe me because they will say it's squintmaxxing but I swear there is 0 fraud here. I must be VERY sensitive to androgens or something because I also started growing a bit of hair on my arms and chest, and this is 5 weeks on fucking SARMS, I'm not even on real gear. I'm gonna hop on real gear soon because at this rate I will have PSL aspie certified Hunter eyes.

I haven't noticed any other changes in my face. My jaw and zygos we're already well developed HTN-Chadlite jaw imo so I think for some reason my browridge was underdeveloped and the sauce made it catch up.

how old arę you

over 20yo
Idk bro, unlikely for height growth, most your growth plates are closed by then but might be worth the try. Also your clavicle growth plates don't close till 25 on average I believe so you could get frame growth. I enjoyed the sleep benefits from it anyway, so it might be decent even if it doesn't grow you.

Idk bro, unlikely for height growth, most your growth plates are closed by then but might be worth the try. Also your clavicle growth plates don't close till 25 on average I believe so you could get frame growth. I enjoyed the sleep benefits from it anyway, so it might be decent even if it doesn't grow you.

i want to grow somę face bones like chin, browrudge but iam 23 my frame bones arę very good

• +1
i want to grow somę face bones like chin, browrudge but iam 23 my frame bones arę very good
If you want that roids would be more likely to help. Inject test. The reason my browridge growth is most likely because of the LGD not the mk677.

If you want that roids would be more likely to help. Inject test. The reason my browridge growth is most likely because of the LGD not the mk677.
roids will make me bald and i will get too much muslce sińce iam muscular right now plus bone growth on roids isnt sure

You need to eat like 1k more kcals per day at least, very weak.

tan a bit, that slavic pheno failos you.

• +1
You need to eat like 1k more kcals per day at least, very weak.
My arms grew two inches in five weeks. And I went from skinnycel to decent/average in FiVE WEEKS. I'm gaining 2 pounds a week I would be getting fat as fuck if I wasn't on SARMs

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
  • +1
Reactions: BearBoy
No its just bloating or fat

• JFL
Everyone said I was lying when I said SARMs had incredible effects. How does your browridge look from the side? Would be the easiest way to see changes.

I think Ostarine made my brow ridge and jaw more prominent. Currently on week 6. Wondering if anyone else has had the same experience or if I'm just imagining things