Browridge isn't really important and is HEAVILY overrated by this forum.

sportsmogger

sportsmogger

Banned
Supras are instead.

For example this Chad here has a thick masculine browridge

Yet his eye area is shit cause his supra shape is bad and he has no periorbital fat.

Meanwhile this feminine model has no browridge

What he has instead is far better shaped supras + amazing fatpadding.

There's a clear difference between supraorbitals and browridge, Even O'Pry doesn't have that good of a browridge

Browridges are overrated, I'm going to stop bonesmashing my supeciliary arches. @ElTruecel @It'snotover @arabcelxxx @NordicLeonhard

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: WagedandReady, Jase, Deleted member 55252 and 18 others
Did bonesmashing your brow bridge give any difference?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel and sportsmogger
Did bonesmashing your brow bridge give any difference?
A little yeah but not a lot, I already have decent supras, I just wanted my eyebrows a little lower. Apparently your frontal eminence shrinks during 18-25 so your browridge will be more visible during those ages, this is what causes the sloped forehead look.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and try2beme
Yes thank you I noticed this a lot. A lot of people with good brow ridges but really shit Supras making their eye area look weaker and unappealing

• +1
Reactions: nofap, Shieda_Kayn, murdah and 1 other person
A little yeah but not a lot, I already have decent supras, I just wanted my eyebrows a little lower. Apparently your frontal eminence shrinks during 18-25 so your browridge will be more visible during those ages, this is what causes the sloped forehead look.
What is this autism about?

• Hmm...
Reactions: sportsmogger
It’s more about the browridge slope. It determines eyebrows tilt and low settednsss which is very important. Browridge shadow also looks cool

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661, Mosh12, murdah and 1 other person
A slight browridge with a flat forehead looks high class(cavill) but yeah not that important for eye aesthetics

• +1
Another case of picking extremly good looking people that lack a certain GOOD trait and saying "see bro this thing doesn't matter!"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 21661, Mosh12 and 1 other person
Another case of picking extremly good looking people that lack a certain GOOD trait and saying "see bro this thing doesn't matter!"
I didn't cherrypick lol, just showing you that browridge itself isn't important, but its mogger with good supras

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: It'snotover and IAMNOTANINCEL
Supras are instead.

View attachment 2660349View attachment 2660350

Yet his eye area is shit cause his supra shape is bad and he has no periorbital fat.

View attachment 2660355
View attachment 2660358View attachment 2660363

There's a clear difference between supraorbitals and browridge, Even O'Pry doesn't have that good of a browridge

View attachment 2660366

Browridges are overrated, I'm going to stop bonesmashing my supeciliary arches. @ElTruecel @It'snotover @arabcelxxx @NordicLeonhard
100% based, been saying this since a while. Ideally u should have both and they both grow for a shit ton, until mid20s but supras are much more important. Supras will decide hooding shape, eye deepsetness and pfh alongside a part of eyebrows tilt.

• +1
Lifefuel for bonelesscels like me

• +1
Where did you bonesmash? Did you gain definitive growth? I bonesmashed mine and im pretty sure it RUINED my looks, just gave me a bulbous as fuk brow ridge and killed my prettyboyness
you need protruding GLABELLA, protruding lateral orbital rims like mine (after bonesmashing) looks ogre and gives that primtive unaesthetic unsmooth eye socket look in the op

• JFL

This ridge that divides the eye area is death
you cant look aesthetic without smooth brow ridge like this
large-1688470218-3073eeaf2b728d493ba1f3fbefdee5eb.jpg
3515d77be7ce8dda71128fa29b92c8307f-leo-2005.2x.w710.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and sportsmogger
He lacks fat and lowset supras lol, Chico and Dicaprio have great fat pads.
I looked like bottom before bonesmashing and top after bonesmashing
How long did you bonesmash?

• +1
Where did you bonesmash? Did you gain definitive growth? I bonesmashed mine and im pretty sure it RUINED my looks, just gave me a bulbous as fuk brow ridge and killed my prettyboyness
you need protruding GLABELLA, protruding lateral orbital rims like mine (after bonesmashing) looks ogre and gives that primtive unaesthetic unsmooth eye socket look in the op
Superciliary arch, the bumps above your eyebrows, I did that for a good minute and noticed a bit of growth but didn't do it properly so I didn't become ogre, my forehead is forward grown asf so it's not that visible.

I just wanted a slight slope like Chico or Gandy but decided that its better that I leave it alone, since it'll develop on its own in the future, and if it doesn't then it's fine.

I looked like bottom before bonesmashing and top after bonesmashing
How long did you bonesmash?
like 2 weeks

IMG 6552
rate this models eye area

• +1
like 2 weeks
fkn brutal. I did it for 8 months in puberty. I look good now because the forehead developed and got angular in my 20s but it grew on top of the bad bone growth from when I was in puberty so I still look ogre and cant remove the growth I got from bonesamshing on my orbital rims
How did you notice the growth you got in just 2 weeks? Did it grow the whole forehead or just a lump where you smashed? Indigenous swiss smashed the brow ridge and grew supercillaries
3Fh67n7g0F8.jpg

• +1
fkn brutal. I did it for 8 months in puberty. I look good now because the forehead developed and got angular in my 20s but it grew on top of the bad bone growth from when I was in puberty so I still look ogre and cant remove the growth I got from bonesamshing on my orbital rims
How did you notice the growth you got in just 2 weeks? Did it grow the whole forehead or just a lump where you smashed? Indigenous swiss smashed the brow ridge and grew supercillaries
3Fh67n7g0F8.jpg
Just the lump, my forehead is already forward grown its just flat as fuck, I wanted some angularity and a bump.

Just the lump, my forehead is already forward grown its just flat as fuck, I wanted some angularity and a bump.
Is the lump the perfect imprint of the knuckle or whatever you used to hit it with and very obviously bonesmashed?

• JFL
Is the lump the perfect imprint of the knuckle or whatever you used to hit it with and very obviously bonesmashed?
Nah lol, I went from like Bomer tier forehead to O'Pry in that pic, could've been cope and just puberty but IDK

Agreed

• +1
Nah lol, I went from like Bomer tier forehead to O'Pry in that pic, could've been cope and just puberty but IDK
So it grew a much larger surface area than the area being hit like indigenous swiss's growth right?

• +1
So it grew a much larger surface area than the area being hit like indigenous swiss's growth right?
Yeah but not on his tier of growth, just a little

It's not.
It had the same effect on me

• +1
Supras are instead.

View attachment 2660349View attachment 2660350

View attachment 2660355
View attachment 2660358View attachment 2660363

View attachment 2660366

me when I cherry-pick online

• JFL
I was just using them as examples, Supras are more important but in combination they're good.
I suppose but brow ridge is still certainly important but as most things are it comes down to harmony

• JFL
I suppose but brow ridge is still certainly important but as most things are it comes down to harmony
It's not lol, there's a difference between orbitals and browridge, you can still be attractive without a browridge

• +1
Reactions: manletfuel
Yeah
It's not ogre tier so it's fine ig.
Are you 100% sure you got permanent growth and not imagining it? I need to know before I do a procedure like this reverting the 8 months of bonesmashing I did, I always thought I was imagining it but I think my before and after looks like this
MV5BNzFjODJhZDItNmI2Mi00MDdlLWI5NzQtMWM3MTUzNDVkMmE3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzY1ODU1OTk@._V1_.jpg
MV5BNWEyZTQ0NDctN2I1Yy00MGM1LTk5ZDMtMTZhZGM3ZDA0ODUyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQwMDg0Ng@@._V1_.jpg

• JFL
Are you 100% sure you got permanent growth and not imagining it? I need to know before I do a procedure like this reverting the 8 months of bonesmashing I did, I always thought I was imagining it but I think my before and after looks like this
MV5BNzFjODJhZDItNmI2Mi00MDdlLWI5NzQtMWM3MTUzNDVkMmE3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzY1ODU1OTk@._V1_.jpg
MV5BNWEyZTQ0NDctN2I1Yy00MGM1LTk5ZDMtMTZhZGM3ZDA0ODUyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQwMDg0Ng@@._V1_.jpg
I can feel it when touching my brow ridge.
It's retarded anyways, deep set eyes are cuz of the frontal bone not this

I can feel it when touching my brow ridge.
It's retarded anyways, deep set eyes are cuz of the frontal bone not this
Is it a protruding uneven bump where you hit? This shit explodes in late teens early 20s though, are you sure it's not that?

Is it a protruding uneven bump where you hit? This shit explodes in late teens early 20s though, are you sure it's not that?
Yep it's protruding bump.
It's not very noticeable cuz I only bonesmashed a little bit

It grew the bone super high right? Does it look weird on an east asian since they dont have this
Not really.
It's not that prominent

:lul::forcedsmile:

Last edited:
  • +1
Bump niggers

b

• +1