Browridge results with bonesmashing

Deleted member 10615

Deleted member 10615

Brachy pride worldwide
Done bonesmashing for only a week, 1 session a week for about 10 minutes using my knuckles

my bone smashing technique is different I go full on with my knuckles and kind of jab the browridge, I make sure it hurts no pain no gain not to the point of bleeding but you need to feel a fair amount of pain

here are the before and after just so you know I’m not lying or frauding I found a picture of my browridge when my hair was longer and a after taken today

Before
CE9E219F FF71 4360 A168 647BAB57F099

After
CD22BA07 C908 4CE6 9103 3A7BC4782643

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Aero, zura, Schalbuchu and 22 others
Such a small difference could genuinely just be tissue swelling. Don’t smash your eyes, if you’re that desperate to look like a caveman just get an implant or something. That being said your ridge is sufficient

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: zura, Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 13710 and 17 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, zeshama, zura and 31 others
Such a small difference could genuinely just be tissue swelling. Don’t smash your eyes, if you’re that desperate to look like a caveman just get an implant or something. That being said your ridge is sufficient
i think there is a slight difference

my browridge still isn't big but there is for sure animprovement

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
also this is only after one week im gonna bone smash once a week for a few months

i think the browridge is the only area that works with bonesmashing coz all the boxers have huge ones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
i think there is a slight difference

my browridge still isn't big but there is for sure animprovement
You don’t need a massive brow ridge dude, you just need enough to not look flat from the side. I have a massive one and while I appreciate it, I’ve photoshopped myself with a smaller one and there’s zero difference as long as it’s not flat. Yours is existent which means you shouldn’t focus on it, it’s not a failo. Fix failos, don’t create halos. Rule 1 of looksmaxxing. Always focus on your worst traits, don’t try to create halos, it rarely works.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zura, Descargue96, AscendingHero and 2 others
also this is only after one week im gonna bone smash once a week for a few months

i think the browridge is the only area that works with bonesmashing coz all the boxers have huge ones
Boxers are all super endomorphs who looked like boxers even from a young age. I have a boxers face myself, massive brow ridge, over 2.1 FWHR, compact face and wide jaw. I love watching the sport but I’ve literally never boxed before. Mike Tyson looked like a boxer even as a kid too, chicken and egg sort of shit. The only thing boxing does is give you a flat nose and cauliflower ears.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 10615
You don’t need a massive brow ridge dude, you just need enough to not look flat from the side. I have a massive one and while I appreciate it, I’ve photoshopped myself with a smaller one and there’s zero difference as long as it’s not flat. Yours is existent which means you shouldn’t focus on it, it’s not a failo. Fix failos, don’t create halos. Rule 1 of looksmaxxing. Always focus on your worst traits, don’t try to create halos, it rarely works.
im working on the skin and im quiting smoking

once im older ill have acsess to bank savings and ill see where i can go from there

Done bonesmashing for only a week, 1 session a week for about 10 minutes using my knuckles

my bone smashing technique is different I go full on with my knuckles and kind of jab the browridge, I make sure it hurts no pain no gain not to the point of bleeding but you need to feel a fair amount of pain

here are the before and after just so you know I’m not lying or frauding I found a picture of my browridge when my hair was longer and a after taken today

BeforeView attachment 1263524

After View attachment 1263528
u alr have a good brow ridge, its just not visible bc u dont have an infraglabellar notch bc of a prominent nasal bridge, i have the same issue, u dont need to bonesmash dw bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22886, Deleted member 14867, ChristianChad and 2 others
Mine is none existant im ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
@delphabot is browridge genes? there are some celebs with browridges and they surley aren't bonesmashing or ever got punched in the head

Mine is none existant im ngl
ive seen your pics

you have a high nose bridge and naturally deepset eyes so you don't need a browridge

your white passing i bone smash to be more european looking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22886, Deleted member 14867 and ChristianChad
@delphabot is browridge genes? there are some celebs with browridges and they surley aren't bonesmashing or ever got punched in the head
I’d argue genes yeah. That and prenatal T. 99.999% of men with a big ridge haven’t throw or received a punch in their life. Mine grew in around late high school and I went from flat foreheaded to having a Jason momoa tier ridge. If anything from the wrong angle it looks a bit too big but oh well

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 10615

here is you without a nasal bridge, now u have gigachad browridge despite me not changing it the browridge at all

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Inscol, AutisticBeaner, Deleted member 14867 and 3 others
View attachment 1263567
here is you without a nasal bridge, now u have gigachad browridge despite me not changing it the browridge at all
oh shit that looks disgusting

so having a high nose bridge gives the illusion of a smaller browridge?

@Preston your high iq can you explain?

View attachment 1263567
Proof that OP is already fine. I also have a high nasal bridge but if you took that away I would literally look like a caveman

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 10615

yes it does, i have a projected browridge but my nasal bridge makes it look normal

• +1
  • Hmm...
Proof that OP is already fine. I also have a high nasal bridge but if you took that away I would literally look like a caveman
so i should stop bone smashing?

how big does the ridge need to be to look god

so i should stop bone smashing?

how big does the ridge need to be to look god
Yours doesn’t need to look any bigger that’s for sure

Bone smashing is a meme, if the theory is true then bone will grow in irregularly since you can’t predict how it will respond to regular pressure. You could easily create asymmetries. But IMO it doesn’t work and you’re just ruining the longevity of your facial soft tissue through constant trauma. I firmly believe it was invented by an incel who wanted impressionable young men to ruin their faces.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Atem Rah and Deleted member 10615
That's why i keep coming back to this forum :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22886, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 6531 and 5 others

dude it takes more than a week to build new bone lol

It's mostly genes. The rock has a nonexistent browridge despite having high natty testosterone and roiding.

• Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj
Looks like a slight swelling, it's definitely changed something.
Lifefuel, I'll try bonesmashing on my cheekbones.

• +1
Why do you want to look like a caveman

• JFL
  • WTF

dm me ill send u something usefull

• +1
your browridge will grow into your 20s so I wouldn't bother with this

Bonesmashing is legit tho I've had results on my chin

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and Deleted member 10615
Ur Browridge is already good dwai. No need to bone smash

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 10615
Why do you want to look like a caveman
im looking to get that masc/european look

and you need a browridge for that type of look

bigger browridge + lower iq

that's the perfect answer :feelsgah:

Heigth doesn't matter that much, it's rather projection

• +1
You would be high tier normie-chadlite if you fix skin and leanmaxx and your biggest failo is not your browridge but your brachycephalic skull.

• +1
You would be high tier normie-chadlite if you fix skin and leanmaxx and your biggest failo is not your browridge but your brachycephalic skull.
how do you know im brachycephalic? isn't being brachy a good thing?

wide face and deepset eyes etc

also how is my browridge?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848

Little difference I think bone smashing is a cope

• +1
Branchyshpealic skull is a chad trait:feelsuhh:

• Woah
how do you know im brachycephalic? isn't being brachy a good thing?

wide face and deepset eyes etc

also how is my browridge?
No it's not because brachycephalic means short skulled and goes hand in hand with less facial projection, less pfl and it has nothing to do with facial width because all humans till agriculture were dolichoceohalic and had wider faces.
Your browrdige isn't bad

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210730-134240_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210730-134240_Gallery.jpg
    179.4 KB · Views: 517
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 10615
No it's not because brachycephalic means short skulled and goes hand in hand with less facial projection, less pfl and it has nothing to do with facial width because all humans till agriculture were dolichoceohalic and had wider faces.
Your browrdige isn't bad
Copium brachychepalich=wide face

Your browrdige isn't bad
bro i must be a brachy, i have everything that you described

my lower third is short and wide and my pfl is shit probably like 27mm

i must have got this from my baltic genes

eastern european genes either make you good looking and exotic or turn you into a weird baby looking monster

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 14848 and Haven
bro i must be a brachy, i have everything that you described

my lower third is short and wide and my pfl is shit probably like 27mm

i must have got this from my baltic genes

eastern european genes either make you good looking and exotic or turn you into a weird baby looking monster
Where are you from bro brachy can have lond lower third I’m brachy and my lower third is longer than my midface

• +1