Browridge results with bonesmashing

Done bonesmashing for only a week, 1 session a week for about 10 minutes using my knuckles

my bone smashing technique is different I go full on with my knuckles and kind of jab the browridge, I make sure it hurts no pain no gain not to the point of bleeding but you need to feel a fair amount of pain

here are the before and after just so you know I’m not lying or frauding I found a picture of my browridge when my hair was longer and a after taken today

BeforeView attachment 1263524

After View attachment 1263528
Still have ur hains after a few months?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
also this is only after one week im gonna bone smash once a week for a few months

i think the browridge is the only area that works with bonesmashing coz all the boxers have huge ones
?? If it works for one bone, it works for every other bones too.
Do you guys know what science is ?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
?? If it works for one bone, it works for every other bones too.
Do you guys know what science is ?
It does work on other bones aswell.

Tennis players have thicker dominant arms, and medieval longbow-men had deformed tier bone asymmetries because they were so much larger on one side

It's mostly genes. The rock has a nonexistent browridge despite having high natty testosterone and roiding.
Well I have high test too(done from blood test)but I kind of have nonexistent browridge too, I think it has more to do with high test in the womb

Done bonesmashing for only a week, 1 session a week for about 10 minutes using my knuckles

my bone smashing technique is different I go full on with my knuckles and kind of jab the browridge, I make sure it hurts no pain no gain not to the point of bleeding but you need to feel a fair amount of pain

here are the before and after just so you know I’m not lying or frauding I found a picture of my browridge when my hair was longer and a after taken today

@drop you can call it tissue swelling if you dont believe idrc

Any results now ?