Browridge/supraorbital implant to create hooded eyes?

Mongrelcel

Mongrelcel

Banned

As we can see, this is what a "typical" browridge implant looks like. The purpose of this is to bring the browridge more FORWARD.
But I've been wondering, what if we modified the supraorbital part of the implant to be lower, in a sense acting as a new lower supraorbital?

So that the implant would extaned to where I've drawn the red line? (or further, depends on the individual)
Don't misunderstand me - the extanded part of implant would in no way actually lower the rim - which would impact the eyeball. The extended part of implant would be extanded "in front"of the rim, so to speak creating a new rim, thats lower and more forward - and that rim would be the one that would create the hooding. Because of the browridge creating much more forward projection, it should look natural.

This guy got a normal browridge implant - notice how the browridge is now forward, and creates enough space for a new and projected supraorbital rim.

This result is more along the lines of what I'm talking about and the result looks really great - compared to the before pics.

Wouldn't that cause the skin to fold like this and create god tier hooding?

Or delusional? Because all the browridge implant results I've seen so far (not many) didn't create this effect, but they most likely werent designed to do so.

• +1
Reactions: Sal, ilyess and oatmeal
@Hunterslayer @looktheorist @oatmeal @medialcanthuscel
thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
i have an insane browridge, it does not eliminate upper eyelid exposure without the necessary fat pads

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, datboijj, Blackgymmax and 3 others
i have an insane browridge, it does not eliminate upper eyelid exposure without the necessary fat pads
good browridge != low supraorbital

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
@ilyess

• So Sad
Reactions: ilyess
We know so little about what kind of outcomes could be possible with the right blackpilled implants around the eye area.
Also the whole field of eye surgery is not really touched on a blackpilled foundation. There is really only taban doing some kind of work.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and oatmeal
could work but idk if that is possible without obstructing the eye itself in this way.

Delusional I think. My browridge is better than this guy's

1613055570233-png.980090

but I still have clearly visible upper eyelid exposure. There might be some correlation between browridge and hooding, but browridge != hooding.

Delusional I think. My browridge is better than this guy's

1613055570233-png.980090

but I still have clearly visible upper eyelid exposure. There might be some correlation between browridge and hooding, but browridge != hooding.
bro did you read the post

Orbitals are the most important thing on eye shape brownbridge can make someone look retarded if is too much

Oooga Booga look I’m OP
C6223EB8 ACBD 4CC6 B090 E409AD7FA28D

• JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel and BradAniston