Browsing incel sites with Uni wifi

25thpercentile human

25thpercentile human

Zephir
I use to be high inhib af and browse incel shit on data cus im scared my uni will track me and take me for some therapy. But recently I've gotten lazy and just browse them on my computer. I don't know what will happen, but if anyone comes to me I'll just blackpill the shit out of them.

They don't care

Yeah I'm already on a watchlist I've been very stupid here. Idc cause my suicide is probably soon.

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and RAITEIII
They don't care
Whenever I'm in detention in school I browse looksmax I delete my computer history after tho, if I get caught I'd probs be fucked.

Whenever I'm in detention in school I browse looksmax I delete my computer history after tho, if I get caught I'd probs be fucked.
haven't cleared my history in months. my search history is cluttered with incel shits lolol. i have chrome for incel shit and Opera when i open my comp in class

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
they can see what you browse very easily on school computers and also what you google search. if you use a school google account and log in at home they can see what you search as well. on a personal computer it is harder so it is unlikely they will put in the effort.

20200307 133450

• JFL
I’m so low inhib I browse this site in public

Srsly u convinced her about the blackpill
Nah she couldn't handle the blackpill tbh, she thinks that all people who get plastic surgery are fucked up. But I convinced her of some youthmaxxing methods long ago. That's about as far as she'll be able to get into the blackpill (not very)

• +1
Nah she couldn't handle the blackpill tbh, she thinks that all people who get plastic surgery are fucked up. But I convinced her of some youthmaxxing methods long ago. That's about as far as she'll be able to get into the blackpill (not very)
Just tell her its the same shit as a face mask and mud baths girls do.