Browsing this site has made me hate being a fucking curry

I agree, but it's not about hating my race/ethnicity. My ethnicity is barely even curry (it is genetically closer to Afghan and Iranian ethnic groups than it is to all the other South Asian ethnicities) it's just the hate I have to deal with due to my ancestral nationality being Indian/Paki and the further hate trying to distance myself from it incurs.

Are you Pathan?

I agree, but it's not about hating my race/ethnicity. My ethnicity is barely even curry (it is genetically closer to Afghan and Iranian ethnic groups than it is to all the other South Asian ethnicities) it's just the hate I have to deal with due to my ancestral nationality being Indian/Paki and the further hate trying to distance myself from it incurs.

What “hate” are you dealing with? Are people spitting on you in public for being Indian? Wtf?

The only time I’ve experienced anything remotely racist has been on obscure Internet forums such as this one.

Sure, people IRL might stereotype + make jokes about curries, but they do this for Asians, blacks, and other races as well (although tbf not to the same degree). Tell them to stfu and move on

JFL at hating your race because of stereotypes, or because some aspie retards online call you “shitskin” and tell you you have 0 SMV

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Lolcel, Effortless and 3 others
What “hate” are you dealing with? Are people spitting on you in public for being Indian? Wtf?

The only time I’ve experienced anything remotely racist has been on obscure Internet forums such as this one.

Sure, people IRL might stereotype + make jokes about curries, but they do this for Asians, blacks, and other races as well (although tbf not to the same degree). Tell them to stfu and move on

JFL at hating your race because of stereotypes, or because some aspie retards online call you “shitskin” and tell you you have 0 SMV
I’m talking about this forum.

• JFL
Reactions: Gaia262, Lolcel, Deleted member 5912 and 2 others
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Lolcel, Deleted member 5912 and 2 others
The user base on this forum is beyond autistic. JFL at taking shit they say seriously
It’s not that I hate my ancestral nationality, it’s that I hate what it entails. I don’t tell ppl I’m Indian/Paki because then I get “oh JizzFarmer you don’t look curry,” or whatever crap about streetshitting (which doesn’t even happen in my state). I hate being lumped in with the rest of South Asia and when I reject it I get called out more on it. Mate you’re the assholes who are telling me that South Asia = shit. It’s all so tiresome tbh. It’s like Iranians who get shit on for being “radical backwards terrorists” but then also trashtalked for “sucking western cock” when they reject Islam and act more modern as per Western values. @NordicIranian

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Thats cool
I never knew that tbh
2FC7BFE6 F43A 475C A356 9D95A6A9EB2F

• Woah
Reactions: sytyl
It’s not that I hate my ancestral nationality, it’s that I hate what it entails. I don’t tell ppl I’m Indian/Paki because then I get “oh JizzFarmer you don’t look curry,” or whatever crap about streetshitting (which doesn’t even happen in my state). I hate being lumped I’m with the rest of South Asia and when I reject it I get called out more on it. Mate you’re tjr assholes who are telling me that South Asia = shit. It’s all so tiresome tbh. It’s like Iranians who get shit on for being “radical backwards terrorists” but then also trashtalked for “sucking western cock” when they reject Islam and act more modern as per Western values. @NordicIranian

Again, you hate that it entails a negative response from aspie, racist retards on an insignificant incel forum. It literally doesn’t translate to anything of substance.

People outside do not see you and think “HAHA FUCKING SUBHUMAN SHITSKIN”, so what the fuck do you care if users on here associate you with being Indian or not, or if they shit on you for being ethnic?

Accept that several users on this forum are inherently racist. If it’s bothering you so much, put them on ignore and move on. What they say does NOT have a bearing on your life

And shit example, Islam doesn’t advocate for terrorism in any way. The minority of radical extremists have changed public perception. They do not represent Islam. But that’s a debate for another time

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and sytyl
Now I understand all the Med, North Indian, Arab-passing cope ect. When you get relentlessly shit on for your very existence daily due to your nationality it's understandable that one would try and distance themselves from the stereotypes and culture as much as possible. What's funnier is this is the reason why people say they hate curries. Ppl talk shit about them, curries distance themselves and then ppls say "hurr durr I fucking hate those coping shitkskins.

And I'm not even curry-looking. I can't imagine how people with Pajeet phenos feel tbh.
Good

Again, you hate that it entails a negative response from aspie, racist retards on an insignificant incel forum. It literally doesn’t translate to anything of substance.

People outside do not see you and think “HAHA FUCKING SUBHUMAN SHITSKIN”, so what the fuck do you care if users on here associate you with being Indian or not, or if they shit on you for being ethnic?

Accept that several users on this forum are inherently racist. If it’s bothering you so much, put them on ignore and move on. What they say does NOT have a bearing on your life

And shit example, Islam doesn’t advocate for terrorism in any way. The minority of radical extremists have changed public perception. They do not represent Islam

Bro you're missing the point. The example isn't about Islam. It's about Persians getting criticised for something but then also getting criticised when they do the opposite (in this case embracing secularity). The same applies here which is fucking annoying.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful and Deleted member 5912
Op I get your problem lol
people loath you for being indian but as soon as you try to separate yourself from the memes and stereotypes your regarded as a selfhating ethnic
your kinda lost
can relate

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, JizzFarmer and Lolcel
Op I get your problem lol
people loath you for being indian but as soon as you try to separate yourself from the memes and stereotypes your regarded as a selfhating ethnic
your kinda lost
can relate
At least you are half white. I have nothing.

• JFL
At least you are half white. I have nothing.
doesn't matter lol
well im half white half arab
my name is Mohamad lmao
no matter what ill always be looked at as muslim Arab(I dont mind tbh)
besides your a light skinned ethnic

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
doesn't matter lol
well im half white half arab
my name is Mohamad lmao
no matter what ill always be looked at as muslim Arab(I dont mind tbh)
besides your a light skinned ethnic
Yeah but curry is astronomically worse than Arab when it comes to social standing. My only consolation is that no one thinks I am curry unless I tell them. Most assume Arab/Persian and some retards think white based on my mannerisms. I therefore never tell anyone unless asked and pressed because once curry comes out it’s over. The girls I have hooked up with didn’t know what I was at the time and I find it difficult to believe the outcomes would’ve been unaffected if they knew.

• +1
my name is Mohamad lmao
dude changing your name is enough to make your smv go from -1 to 0 at least, this should be your priority

• Hmm...
dude changing your name is enough to make your smv go from -1 to 0 at least, this should be your priority
He’d probably piss off his dad too much.

my smv is the last thing I should worry about
I am in hs and my smv is the best
the reason I do well with girls is cuz of my smv
I need to work on my psl

my smv is the last thing I should worry about
I am in hs and my smv is the best
the reason I do well with girls is cuz of my smv
I need to work on my psl
Bro your name is Mohamad go talk to mountains

Bro your name is Mohamad go talk to mountains
lol
I honestly couldn't care less about what some braindead whore zoomer thinks of me
besides you guys are missing the lie lmao @Lev Peshkov and e few others know what I mean....

• JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
lol
I honestly couldn't care less about what some braindead whore zoomer thinks of me
besides you guys are missing the lie lmao @Lev Peshkov and e few others know what I mean....
exactly

• JFL
this site has made me hate being a cumskin :cry:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful, sytyl, JizzFarmer and 1 other person
OP, I think this forum is getting to your head too much. That's a sign of low T and mental illness. You claim to not be a self hater but that is evidently not true. You are ashamed to be associated with anything 'curry.'

The truth is that the real world doesn't function like this forum. Now, imagine if the majority minority of this forum were gooks instead of curries, and there were only 2-3 curries here. Clearly the forum dynamics would change and gooks would be shat on more.

Whenever someone asks me what ethnicity I am, I don't even think twice before saying Indian. Not once have I seen someone pause or react in disgust. If anything, people ask questions and more curious considering Indians are only 1% of America's population. Think of all the users on this forum besides other Indians or Australians/Brits/Canadians, how likely is it they've encountered many Indians?

Unfortunately the truth is that self haters are the most subhuman looking of their race, which is why they tend to self hate and project their insecurities onto their race. JFL if you think Chadpreet across the street is scared of calling himself an Indian. This extreme self hate incurs when surrounded by majority whites and when your parents don't instill strong cultural values. I started learning Punjabi when young and my parents always made a point for me to never forget my roots.

And are you forgetting all the crap Indians talk about other races behind closed doors? Do you really want to know what Indian families say about white people or black people? In reality, do you really think I give a fuck if some low IQ white Becky (who will get married to a $30k earning loser white shmuck and eventually divorce him leaving him with pennies) makes fun of curries with her friends?

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
OP, I think this forum is getting to your head too much. That's a sign of low T and mental illness. You claim to not be a self hater but that is evidently not true. You are ashamed to be associated with anything 'curry.'

The truth is that the real world doesn't function like this forum. Now, imagine if the majority minority of this forum were gooks instead of curries, and there were only 2-3 curries here. Clearly the forum dynamics would change and gooks would be shat on more.

Whenever someone asks me what ethnicity I am, I don't even think twice before saying Indian. Not once have I seen someone pause or react in disgust. If anything, people ask questions and more curious considering Indians are only 1% of America's population. Think of all the users on this forum besides other Indians or Australians/Brits/Canadians, how likely is it they've encountered many Indians?

Unfortunately the truth is that self haters are the most subhuman looking of their race, which is why they tend to self hate and project their insecurities onto their race. JFL if you think Chadpreet across the street is scared of calling himself an Indian. This extreme self hate incurs when surrounded by majority whites and when your parents don't instill strong cultural values. I started learning Punjabi when young and my parents always made a point for me to never forget my roots.

And are you forgetting all the crap Indians talk about other races behind closed doors? Do you really want to know what Indian families say about white people or black people? In reality, do you really think I give a fuck if some low IQ white Becky (who will get married to a $30k earning loser white shmuck and eventually divorce him leaving him with pennies) makes fun of curries with her friends?
I guess I do hate myself now, though I've come to terms with it now. I don't care anymore, though what I said in OP still applies. It's fucking tiresome.

I guess I do hate myself now, though I've come to terms with it now. I don't care anymore, though what I said in OP still applies. It's fucking tiresome.
This site is really good at brainwashing tbh.

*consumed by psychotic self hatred*