Bruh, All The Italians in Goodfellas Look Indian

@Hector @BigBiceps are on full defense mode itt after I just made a few innocent observations. I think they don't want Italians to be associated with Indians in looks :hnghn::hnghn: But in reality....
View attachment 1519762
Does this guy look med?

2547704 IMG 20210504 202299

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, Xangsane and Deleted member 14160
@inferiorpispot234 remove your JFL from my comment. What gives you the right to eke out even a second of enjoyment from what I have to say? Little worm, you're lucky I've long hung up the hand I used to make eviscerations or you'd be reeling rn

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 16058, ✿👍col and 6 others
That you are trying to shit on Italians despite claiming med when you are a beaner.
That’s not ironic. If I’m shitting on them, obviously I don’t have a problem passing as white. I swear dude, you must have a vendetta against me or something. Always got some negative shit to say.

Last edited:
It's not like they're trying to pass a stereotype. Short, moustache, dark skin, fat, mafia . Come here and you won't see anything of that

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
The similarity is likely the result of a strong bias in the hiring of Indian actors. Those that have Euro features get acting jobs, those that don't have Euro features don't get acting jobs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Xangsane, gamma and 2 others
Most if not all Italians I’ve met look Pakistani,Turkish or Arabic.the women look whiter tho

Giga cope
And looks like moms some of these Bollywood actors cheated on their men with Latin medium uglies @Ethereal @gamma @kjsbdfiusdf

• +1
Reactions: gamma, Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 16618 and 1 other person
Giga cope
And looks like moms some of these Bollywood actors cheated on their men with Latin medium uglies @Ethereal @gamma @kjsbdfiusdf
Curries just wanna be us lol, too bad women can tell a jose from a bajeet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Deleted member 16618

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, Xangsane, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person

Med mogger

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, Deleted member 17676, Deleted member 9641 and 2 others
Curries just wanna be us lol, too bad women can tell a jose from a bajeet
No curry wants to be Mexican wtf lmao
Giga cope
cope plenty of Sikhs and muslims look light enough to larp med or Turk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Deleted member 15004 and Deleted member 9670
indeed i am from spain and resemble a gypsey rat @Biggdink can confirm of this depressing disposition, its infuriating

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
No curry wants to be Mexican wtf lmao

cope plenty of Sikhs and muslims look light enough to larp med or Turk
These People Are sikh/muslim? and pass as med/turk right?

They pass as mestizo or brazilian mutts at best

Chris evans laugh

@chaddyboi66 look at this gigacope

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, gamma, chaddyboi66 and 3 others
Med is north indid pheno :ogre:

View attachment 1520024
and these are average Turks.
You have to be weak sighted or delusional to think those population Even look slightly the same.

Those turks/meds have obvious Europid features and dont look like curries at all. What joke is this lol?

Curries have a better chance at passing as a mestizo or Brasilian. But I guess thats not as prestigeous as Med is

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster and Deleted member 14160
You have to be weak sighted or delusional to think those population Even look slightly the same.

Those turks/meds have obvious Europid features and dont look like curries at all. What joke is this lol?

Curries have a better chance at passing as a mestizo or Brasilian. But I guess thats not as prestigeous as Med is
Nah u right tbh I just like playing devils advocate. I’m part Turk so no reason to cope

Frail Hindu boys wouldn't even survive a day in Sicily.

Would get their fingers cut off if they try to pull any of their hindu-dindu bullshit.

Swarthy hairy sicilians are scary man...

@gamma @WontStopNorwooding @n0rthface tho drunk bulgarians are even more scary :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, Deleted member 15004, n0rthface and 4 others
i have legit never seen any indian IRL that looks like those light indian actors posted here

all the indians i see irl look like this:

Mature indian man thumbs up AKP44Y

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
Frail Hindu boys wouldn't even survive a day in Sicily.

Would get their fingers cut off if they try to pull any of their hindu-dindu bullshit.

Swarthy hairy sicilians are scary man...

@gamma @WontStopNorwooding @n0rthface tho drunk bulgarians are even more scary :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:
Drunk Bulgarians?? :popcorn:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16058
Drunk Bulgarians?? :popcorn:

Scary.

I look like bulgarian when i'm tanned.

Haven't seen drunk italians though, i want to go to Italy this summer.

Been to Bulgaria.

@StrangerDanger gets skin cancer if he tannes :feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, WontStopNorwooding, Deleted member 14160 and 1 other person
Yes Italians and Indians are the same people

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 14160
Hindus coping by picking the lightest indians they can find in a country of a billion people and pairing them with the swarthiest giga tanned italians to say that they look the same

Funny GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, Deleted member 14160, the BULL and 1 other person
JFL at this delusional mestizo favela rat:ROFLMAO:

Not a single Indic man wants to be some 5'4 mulatto who picks strawberries for 13 hours a day to go back to the home he shares with like 17 other border hoppers:lul:

centovetrine-chiude-definitivamente_803725.jpg

this is the casting of a real italian tv show
keep fucking coping

Hindus coping by picking the lightest indians they can find in a country of a billion people and pairing them with the swarthiest giga tanned italians to say that they look the same

Funny GIF
centovetrine-chiude-definitivamente_803725.jpg

this is the casting of a real italian tv show
keep fucking coping
Holy shit y'all acting like I made some definitive statement. I just made an innocent observation from this one movie I was watching.. yeesh.... Italiancels are on full attack mode itt @gamma

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 16384, Deleted member 17676 and 1 other person
Holy shit y'all acting like I made some definitive statement. I just made an innocent observation from this one movie I was watching.. yeesh.... Italiancels are on full attack mode itt @gamma
View attachment 1521368
I just made some spaghetti today btw there was a good deal at the store

Gotta honor my Med heritage:feelshah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 14160
View attachment 1521368
It's in the blood. Too much honor to get compared to curries. We were conquerors. Rome was the whole world

It's in the blood. Too much honor to get compared to curries. We were conquerors. Rome was the whole world
6C2D5B1E DB5E 4C5A A5DA 01AC74C12FB7
0B336F94 2FA2 4AA6 9893 1A95DA4A3F0F

Yes Italians and Indians are the same people

B696810A 8B31 42A2 BD42 0CFEECFAF401

A0D91361 BF85 483D 9844 DB5886E9E61E

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 14160
Massive cope most curries don't look like Bollywood stars

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
Cope harder here is what a half breed Italian loooks like amoungst pure curries
Govt withdraws spg security cover family gandhi b5a8f36e 0f8a 11ea a64f e20fcd3bbcc8

Look at his massive skull and frame even compared to those curry bodyguards

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 14160
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, Deleted member 17676 and Deleted member 17291
Male gaze
Jfl this guy mogs ghandi, he literally has a more compact structured face while Gandhi looks like a beta with kind eyes. You only think he's better looking cause he has lighter skin:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Plus he has a better hairline lmao grandi is growing a horseshoe.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220215-145057_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220215-145057_Chrome.jpg
    884.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220215-145103_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220215-145103_Chrome.jpg
    873.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited: