Bruh I just wannas kill myself so badly

J

justgetacutbro

Gold
Joined
Jul 18, 2022
Posts
968
Reputation
587
Like literally, not only am I ugly but I might not even be able to do well in this class, like can I get a freaking break?

Like can I at least have the brain to have to be able to produce a good GPA to cope with so I can be proud of SOMETHING?

WHY IS LIFE LIKE THISSSSSSSSSSSSSS????!!!!
 
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member, pardocel and 1 other person
Like literally, not only am I ugly but I might not even be able to do well in this class, like can I get a freaking break?

Like can I at least have the brain to have to be able to produce a good GPA to cope with so I can be proud of SOMETHING?

WHY IS LIFE LIKE THISSSSSSSSSSSSSS????!!!!
nike GIF
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25667, Deleted member 23115, Deleted member 16275 and 2 others
Kill yourself.
 
Dont do it bro
 
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn

Me in ur funeral
 
  • JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover and Deleted member 24712
i think u should kill ur bullies then urself
They're literally obese JFL. Those low iq subhumans can say whatever they want about me. ''A lion doesn't concern himself with the opinion of sheep'' as they say.
images
 
They're literally obese JFL. Those low iq subhumans can say whatever they want about me. ''A lion doesn't concern himself with the opinion of sheep'' as they say.
images
problem is that ur not a lion bud
 
nooo dont kill yourself ur so sexy haha
 
  • Love it
Reactions: pardocel and Deleted member 24712
It can always be worse. Live another 10 years to find out yourself.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25667
The only good thing about being a subhuman is that we at least have the cognitive abilities to blow our brains out and end our miserable existences.
 

Similar threads

ReverseH&M
Replies
7
Views
31
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy
inceldqn
Replies
33
Views
198
assuming..
assuming..
g4rlic
Replies
21
Views
108
_Jason_
_Jason_
anaverageman
Replies
2
Views
17
anaverageman
anaverageman
HexumReincarnated
Replies
14
Views
88
dunc
dunc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top