brushed my hair for 5 minutes

homesick

homesick

Over but easily fooled
And i counted 110+ hairs! and i lose hairs all day long too whenever i take my fingers in my hair

Wtf bro? I'm 21 years old:cry:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/9865198/ only 16% of all men between 18-29 experience balding. why cant i have anything in life?

im starting to realize that, the reason i worry so much is because every time i worry about something it applies to me, no matter how low the odds are.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 4991, Chadlitecel and 1 other person
1B208835 C2FC 40A9 BEFC 61E07096CA62

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Chadlitecel and Deleted member 9380
brushed my hair for 5 minutes

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Don't know man, I'm NW2,5 at 17 YO. Always had a NW1,5 hairline but it has only gotten worse after puberty. I at least still have dense hair, not that it really matters with my hairline.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: lutte and Deleted member 4991
Time to jump on fin asap

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
derma roll fin and minox asap

Fin and minoxodil are cope if your d and iron are low. Do blood test and daily massage scalp to stretch the skin and get less scalp tension. That will slow down or half hairloss all together. Might consider minox + fin after you cure nutrient deficiency

110 in just 5 minutes? Bro I shit my pants when I see 30-40 fall out when I wash my hair during a shower.

• +1
Reactions: orthochadic