Brushing teeth

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

seriousmaxxing , only talk serious
Brushing teeth beneficial if on healthy diet? Harmful? Hunter gathers generally didn’t brush teeth so I’ve stopped recently but will brushing teeth ameliorate tooth ageing over the years or is in unnecessary? Will it erode the enamel?

• +1
Reactions: ineonx
To be clear I would not use toothpaste just the water

U brushed ur teeth with toothpaste as a kid for years
You cant take the impacts of it back by stopping after all these years of usage
Too late to quit so no point on stopping
Keep brushing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wsada, ElTruecel, Deleted member 20370 and 2 others
U brushed ur teeth with toothpaste as a kid for years
You cant take the impacts of it back by stopping after all these years of usage
Too late to quit so no point on stopping
Keep brushing
why are u so pessimistic?

I’m asking if it’s beneficial or harmful at this point. Obv I can’t undo brushing in the past but I can choose to do it for the rest of my life or choose not to

I don’t get ur logic that brushing as a child means u should keep doing it now

Brushing teeth beneficial if on healthy diet? Harmful? Hunter gathers generally didn’t brush teeth so I’ve stopped recently but will brushing teeth ameliorate tooth ageing over the years or is in unnecessary? Will it erode the enamel?
hunter gatherers and your ancestors also died of cholera or fucking foot ulcer infections, just because they didn't do the shit we do today doesn't mean they were healthier

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: wsada, IAMNOTANINCEL, Deleted member 20370 and 1 other person
hunter gatherers and your ancestors also died of cholera or fucking foot ulcer infections, just because they didn't do the shit we do today doesn't mean they were healthier
Generally modern things create problems

I’m not saying because they didn’t brush I shouldn’t. I’m unsure that’s why I made this post

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Their teeth were healthy because of vitamin K2.
It’s that simple. Increase your vitamin K2 intake, and you’ll get healthier, stronger teeth. There's no point in not brushing.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Youㅤ
Tooth erosion gum irritation wasted effort and time

You’re teeth aren’t that weak, bro, and yes, of course if you’re brushing hard, but both are not valid reasons not to brush.

Lmao wasted effort and time. How hard is it to brush your teeth? But honestly, just vitamin K2. I’m quite literally giving you the answer.

• +1
Reactions: polishcel
Hunter gatherers didn't brush their teeth so the ones with shit genes would have lost their teeth and stopped being able to chew food like cucks so they would die off.

Modern healthcare is an intervention for sub-par genes. It's why evolution has stopped. Not brushing your teeth won't make you like a Chad hunter gatherer.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, wsada, Deleted member 51465 and 3 others
their teeth rotted out of their faces and they eventually died from infection. go for it bro

Hunter gatherers did brush their teeth. They used sticks and shit to clean between their teeth.
Licorice Sticks

and the ones that didn't lost all their teeth and either had another nigga chew for them or starved because of how chewy uncooked food is

• JFL
Reactions: wsada
I read a dental hygienist book that clearly states brushing is damaging for teeth
Just another scam

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Youㅤ
>hunter gatherers and your ancestors also died of cholera or fucking foot ulcer infections, just because they didn't do the shit we do today doesn't mean they were healthier
...is what i would say on opposite day perhaps
do you have any proof of your claims?

no, you don't need to brush your teeth
ded srs, i stopped brushing it 6 years ago
this was when i still ate goyslop, no tooth damage whatsoever
now in april i started eating raw meat and now there is no tooth damage and no bad breath (i had a bit of bad breath when i still ate goyslop, but i covered it up) bad breath is caused by indigestion.
brushing teeth is a jewish scam 100%

• +1
  • Hmm...
no, you don't need to brush your teeth
ded srs, i stopped brushing it 6 years ago
this was when i still ate goyslop, no tooth damage whatsoever
now in april i started eating raw meat and now there is no tooth damage and no bad breath (i had a bit of bad breath when i still ate goyslop, but i covered it up) bad breath is caused by indigestion.
brushing teeth is a jewish scam 100%
always question even what normies never question

most of this site is bluepilled normies

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Deleted member 51465 and IAMNOTANINCEL
in what ways is it damageing?
Brushing too hard , weakens enamel
Causes gum recession
Best method to brush teeth imo

• +1
  • Hmm...
But honestly, just vitamin K2

Would I not get enough from my diet? I have plenty of dairy and meat.

Do you suspect most people are deficient? or that people need more to maintain the same teeth health cause of increased sugar intake?

No joke, haven't washed my teeth once in last 2 months, never got cavities was kinda surprised ngl but I do not recommend doing this

No joke, haven't washed my teeth once in last 2 months, never got cavities was kinda surprised ngl but I do not recommend doing this
Funny enough my breath isn't that terrible according to my friends

Would I not get enough from my diet? I have plenty of dairy and meat.

Do you suspect most people are deficient? or that people need more to maintain the same teeth health cause of increased sugar intake?
Yes, most people are deficient.
Grassfed meats and eggs can give you K2.
And nato beans as well.

You could get enough from your diet, but if you’re not sure, supplement.

Our teeth were stronger because of K2.
And sugar isn’t the problem.
It is the specific bacteria that feed off sugar and carbs that create this acid byproduct, which erodes your teeth.
You can cut out sugar and carbs, but the bacteria will eat whatever else you provide instead.

• +1
Reactions: HandsomeTwink420