(Brutal) A decent looking old ethnic will never get a cute girlfriend

• +1
Reactions: Virgin at 29 πŸ˜”
oh my god shut the fuck up. I already told you what u needed to do you depressed faggot.
Damn yes i couldn’t stop myself again. But yes im full gymcelling rn:y'all:

i mean at 29+ it's more about your bank account and how you carry yourself than your face...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 9670
Why would a cute white blonde girl settle with some old ass 29yo ethnic when she can get 18yo prettyboy?😩

Its really over for old ethnics @Blackgymmax @StreegeReturn
I feel for you my friend. Im a younger ethnic and can confirm its not easy bro.

Impossible to get thin gl white bitches.

I just go for ethnic women who are sexually deprived

• +1
be ethnic
talk to prime white women

have sex

empower other ethnics

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
It’s not that bad I’m ethnic too and can pull whatever race. You just have to be connected thru social circles otherwise cold approaches will be awkward :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: the BULL, Deleted member 12234 and Virgin at 29 πŸ˜”
It’s not that bad I’m ethnic too and can pull whatever race. You just have to be connected thru social circles otherwise cold approaches will be awkward :Comfy:
How to build a good social circle? I have a couple male friends but they r incel

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
White girls aren't cute.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 15164 and Virgin at 29 πŸ˜”
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful
Why would a cute white blonde girl settle with some old ass 29yo ethnic when she can get 18yo prettyboy?😩

Its really over for old ethnics @Blackgymmax @StreegeReturn
Why do you feel entitled to a girl of another race much younger than you? I struggle to understand the ethnic mindset here. You don't deserve a high SMV young white woman.

• +1
Reactions: Melo95, Copeful and Deleted member 18840
Why do you feel entitled to a girl of another race much younger than you? I struggle to understand the ethnic mindset here. You don't deserve a high SMV young white woman.
Old whites can get 18yo blondes but old ethnics not

• Hmm...
Old whites can get 18yo blondes but old ethnics not
Yes and no. Not always. In any case though, white women usually prefer their own race - that is natural and right - that's the way things should be. Why can't you ethnics understand this basic concept? People prefer people that are similar to them, raised with the same values, are genetically similar, culturally similar. That is how the world should be. Accept it.

• +1
Reactions: Melo95, Copeful, the BULL and 1 other person
Yes and no. Not always. In any case though, white women usually prefer their own race - that is natural and right - that's the way things should be. Why can't you ethnics understand this basic concept? People prefer people that are similar to them, raised with the same values, are genetically similar, culturally similar. That is how the world should be. Accept it.
I agree

That’s cope

you're so full of shit tbh
you are german you have a german name you are just darker skinned

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Virgin at 29 πŸ˜”
you're so full of shit tbh
you are german you have a german name you are just darker skinned
Thats the demon speaking out of you

@LooksOverAll help this guy

• JFL
That’s cope
If it's cope then why did you make this thread?

You know deep down it's true.

Ethnics will never be happy because they're always chasing something that is against nature (interracial relationships). It's a recipe for misery.

If it's cope then why did you make this thread?

You know deep down it's true.

Ethnics will never be happy because they're always chasing something that is against nature (interracial relationships). It's a recipe for misery.
Its not against nature u r racist

most shit here is wrong

Deng seekingasian post
meanwhile, old white normies be like

Looksmax like a pyscho, get a new id that makes you 20 again, get eye lightnening surgery, slay.
This is da way.

• Love it
Reactions: ALP
lol that's an halo for them if you're gl.
That's the thing, ethnic failo only applies if you're a non chad. Jfl if you think hrithik Roshan is getting a -2 just cause he's curry :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: ALP