Brutal... A stacy told me she hates visible bones on men

AustinCutler

AustinCutler

Master
I was talking to a stacy in the uni about looksmax and she told me she HATES when guys have strong visible bones because it reminds her of neanderthals she also told me status is much more important to her then look. She would get laid earlier with a 40yo balding richmaxxed+statusmaxxed LTN then a 25 yo ripped chad who is not that rich. U see plenty stacys with 50-60 years old men and why ? because money is the most important thing nowadays:blackpill:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Nick.Harte, RAMU KAKA, thereallegend and 4 others
Stacies don’t exist. She was just an MTB.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DeadTrees, RAMU KAKA, Deprived and 12 others
fuck her

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
i mean why would u believe her. she probably said she doesn’t like black guys too

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, capitulation, datboijj and 3 others
yea he just had horny goggles on. he probably woke up the next day and regretted the last night lol too many times

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Never listen to what foids say, can't trust their words. If richard ramirez came upto her, she would think how ugly his bonez are?

Yhis is pretty water knowledge since most stacies date normies

Never listen to what foids say, can't trust their words. If richard ramirez came upto her, she would think how ugly his bonez are?

Ramirez has zero appeal in real life, the only people who considers him attractive are mentally ill tiktok girls.

The Ramirez turbo cope never ends.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, JohnDoe and datboijj
I was talking to a stacy in the uni about looksmax and she told me she HATES when guys have strong visible bones because it reminds her of neanderthals she also told me status is much more important to her then look. She would get laid earlier with a 40yo balding richmaxxed+statusmaxxed LTN then a 25 yo ripped chad who is not that rich. U see plenty stacys with 50-60 years old men and why ? because money is the most important thing nowadays:blackpill:
Ask her what she thinks about Haitian and Liberian cannibals

I was talking to a stacy in the uni about looksmax and she told me she HATES when guys have strong visible bones because it reminds her of neanderthals she also told me status is much more important to her then look. She would get laid earlier with a 40yo balding richmaxxed+statusmaxxed LTN then a 25 yo ripped chad who is not that rich.
Sounds like a gold digger....

Women will pick bony faces instead of a guy who has hair on a double chin ew

But then again why are we listening to what women say ? lol
They lie just to seem less looksbased and narcissistic

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and lebronjames23
Some mtb on birth control told you this

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte and JohnDoe
listening to what women say is fucking retarded. same bitches say they care about muh personality. same whores that don’t care about body but every single gymcel w a 6/10 face fucking clears the app 😂

u can’t call urself black pilled and actually believe what these whores say

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29 and autistic_tendencies
S5
S3
S2

She's a staicy, she's already got looks secured for her offspring (her genetics will have priority over whatever goblin husband she gets), so why not secure for yourself and him a life of luxury in a mansion with a Bentley in front of it, instead of taking a dumb and poor young chad, which cannot provide too much?

Luckily, I’m not listening to what they say. :Comfy:

• Love it
Reactions: edodalic29
this is the most blatantly obvious larp

Your avi use to give me nightmares when i was little jfl
I heard their remaking a new movie again
Really? Fuaaaark. I never had the balls to watch any of this as a kid. I cried when I saw Chucky from Seed of Chucky. :fuk: I got into horror when I was 13. I looked it up and the last Halloween movie was released in 2022. I’m not sure if I watched it, but I can’t find anything about a new movie. I did read that it was the last movie that Blumhouse would produce. That’s a horror movie production group, btw.

• Woah
Really? Fuaaaark. I never had the balls to watch any of this as a kid. I cried when I saw Chucky from Seed of Chucky. :fuk: I got into horror when I was 13. I looked it up and the last Halloween movie was released in 2022. I’m not sure if I watched it, but I can’t find anything about a new movie. I did read that it was the last movie that Blumhouse would produce. That’s a horror movie production group, btw.
Bhai yes i remember watching Childs Play 2 when i was 8 or 9 and i wanted to watch it alone for some reason i remember my mom telling me when she walked in on me watching it i would pause it and start yelling and causing a fit like bang my head on the wall JFL for some reason i was scared at first but was addicted to watching it alone

Yeah this is a reboot actually it looks promising , also a new f13 video game as well

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Bhai yes i remember watching Childs Play 2 when i was 8 or 9 and i wanted to watch it alone for some reason i remember my mom telling me when she walked in on me watching it i would pause it and start yelling and causing a fit like bang my head on the wall JFL for some reason i was scared at first but was addicted to watching it alone

Yeah this is a reboot actually it looks promising , also a new f13 video game as well
Bhai, you banged your head against the wall so badly that you forgot this memory and had your mom remind you. That’s cagefuel though. We all do weird things when we are kids. I remember I saw a rock outside and I thought it looked cool so I put it with me in bed and I would rub it forcefully on my forehead and it would leave wounds. :fuk: Now I can’t believe I was so disgusting that I actually took a rock from outside and put it on my bed. I would rather kill myself than do that now. By the way, I just checked and it’s not a movie but rather a tv series. Hopefully it won’t turn out dogshit like Chucky did.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back