Brutal, above average NT guy vs shy Male Model

the next o'pry

the next o'pry

MM’s makes MM’s
i was watching love island season 5 when a scene caught my attention

protagonists in this video are:

Lucie who is the hottest girl in the villa

george rains the male model

he looks like a slightly uglier version of a young dolph lundgren for fuck sake.

He has a GREAT jawline, GREAT facial structure, muscular, well trained.
This guy legit looks like he is from a Nazi propaganda poster

stevie bradley the NT above average looking guy

isnt trained, have a good coloring and look like a older malcolm in the middle

the above average guy kisses Lucie so fast and he even admits that he is not as good looking as the other guy . ( 0:29)

Lucie who is the hottest girl in the villa makes out with the guy who is one of the ugliest there ( you can check the rest of the cast), and she even says that it's about personality and with the hot guy she is bored because he is too shy.

Imagine being this hot guy

You workout take care of yourself and you compete with this guy who does not even workout ,he is uglier than you and he even kisses the girl you like before you.

but, why?

Well, Looks theory isn't bullshit, that guy still looks good

If he looked like Steve Buscemi she wouldn't even sit with him, let alone kiss him back

Looks theory is legit, NTness is legit, but there's something bigger you guys don't realize yet. BETA vs ALPHA conduct = the law of sexual selection and elimination. It's as valid in the wild as in civilization

-Alpha male isn't being distant, tough and antisocial like a discarded brick on a corner relying on your looks like the blonde guy
-Alpha male is conquering behavior like what the other guy did

Of course a hot girl like her is not going to be all over a guy - even if he is a chad - if said guy is walking around silent and distant masking his paralyzing insecurities with his aloofness. That is the opposite of alpha behavior. It signals a beta instead!

When it's a battle between a 6/10 confident non pussy guy that just goes for it, and a 7/10 reserved pussy bitch expecting his big chin to do everything, the 6/10wins

Contrary to what incels here believe, women wont wait for gigachad forever

If Chad doesnt do anything and there is a semi-decent guy who has the balls to "conquer" her, she will fuck him instead

Hell, I had such situations in my life several times where a worse looking (but more determined) guy stole the girl from me because I waited for too long and was too beta to escalate, even though she was into me at first.

All girls WANT to be dominated!! That's why they love doggystyle so much, hair pulling, that's why 50 Shades books and movies were a phenomenon, etc

Every time you meet a girl she's testing you to see if you pass the alpha test. They know a man's behavior mirrors his sex skills and only sexually successful guys are allowed by their brains to behave like alphas. Proactive and on top of the situation, never passive and hiding at a safe distance.

Good looks will serve a gl guy's interest. But, unless he's Gandy-level, they'll be worthless for him if he fails the alpha test. Girls (the attractive in-demand ones who can get many guys) will always walk away on a beta over time unless he's incredibly rich and/or famous

When I was a kid I overheard an older girl (like 18-22 yo) say to her friend that ''you can tell a guy is sexy by the way he grabs you.'' - instinctively I knew what she was talking about - domination, virility, alpha male power. They want to be conquered.

@tyronelite made a legit post in one of his threads a while ago
6 PSL is looking a Lamborghini Huracan (Face, Height, Body, Frame)

1626968671978-jpeg.1236560

But your engine & transmission looks like this (Lack of confidence, self esteem, weak demeanor & behavior & lack of masculinity, neediness)

1626968931020-png.1236570

once you pass the looks threshold, PERSONALITY, BEING NT, BEING COOL AND RELAXED AND BEING ABLE TO TALK TO CHIX SO SO GOD DAMN FUCKING IMPORTANT.

similar thread to this one

@gamma @Amnesia @Kingkellz @volcelfatcel

Attachments

• 1627151689267.png
    1627151689267.png
    110.3 KB · Views: 579
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger, wannaimprove, Staceymaxxing and 37 others
You need to be both NT and good looking but looks matter much more

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 23558, AscendingHero and 21 others
so what should we do know? you cant really change your personality

Muhh shy chad= mysterious

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, LampPostPrime, Deleted member 23558 and 21 others
I prefer this:

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, ShowerMaxxing, ChristianChad and 5 others
brutal ntpill

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
in motion that NT guy looks better than his cuck pic expression

but yeah he passes the looks threshold so after that non looks stuff is everything. NT, outgoing, boldness etc

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, LampPostPrime, AscendingHero and 18 others
So your saying I should kidnap women and tie them in my basement in GTA 5?

• JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Deleted member 14781, Deleted member 14562 and 4 others
i'm focusing on looks rn i'll worry about being nt later

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, falcon1, AscendingHero and 8 others
-Alpha male isn't being distant, tough and antisocial like a discarded brick on a corner relying on your looks like the blonde guy
-Alpha male is conquering behavior like what the other guy did
But is the blonde guy shy or distant, tough and antisocial?

shy=beta, weak

distant, antisocial, confident = alpha, well not really alpha because alpha is always trying to prove himself, more like the guy who doesnt care about his surroundings

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and Deleted member 14781
that guy is a chadlite imo , the blonde one is deffo top tier.

I’d do many things to her if she was in my basement rn

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Toth's thot and TITUS
I’d let her destroy my balls with her amazing tits

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Toth's thot
its call confidence. women are insecure and want a man to reassure her she is safe within the group and a confident man does that.

• +1
Reactions: klip11
Good analysis bro even @lifestyle21873 who’s a bouncer can confirm this from working every weekend at the club

Finally I’m breaking thru to some folks @chadison

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: klip11, stevielake, the next o'pry and 3 others
Plus both guys are pretty much on the same looks level so it cancels out if you think about it

It all comes down to who's gonna be the most dominant, assertive, confident, masculine guy in the situation

That's why I like shows like this. It shows the inner flaws of the competitors despite ALL OF THEM looking good

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, LampPostPrime, AscendingHero and 5 others
Chad only theory is true in a small # of cases. Most women, past a certain threshold, will place more emphasis on what Amnesia said above. It is rare a girl will value looks and looks only.

Edit: accidentally clicked enter too early. Also wanted to add that this is also why red pill matters. Would you want to date a woman who is hot but is shy, doesn't talk to people, is arrogant, is dumb, basically just hot? Maybe you'd fuck her once, but that's it. How does this not also apply in reverse? The truth is, being alpha does matter. If there was a good looking guy 10,000 years ago but he was a little bitch, he would run away from predators and likely be killed sooner. An alpha, maybe not as good looking, confronts the tiger and kills it. He survives. This is why game matters-mental strength can improve your chances of survival and success.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1, klip11, AscendingHero and 3 others
The lower your IQ, the more NT you are.

NT-pill is nothing more than an anti-IQ pill. High IQ=aspie personality. Low IQ = loud fuckboy personality.

This is another High IQ chad that doesn't do as well with women as you would think, because his IQ is too high.

Swallow the IQpill. High IQ = unideal. Low IQ = ideal.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, klip11, LampPostPrime and 13 others
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 14875
her accent is disgusting

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
In what universe is this even remotely desirable?
High IQ=aspie personality. Low IQ = loud fuckboy personality.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 14781, Amnesia and 3 others
Okay sure, so maybe for slaying girls. But if you're trying to get an LTR, have success in any form in life, make money. Understand the world. Wouldn't you want a high IQ like me? Yes I understand IQ does this to some degree, but it's easily fixable if you're intelligent and realize how stupid other people are and then realize nothing matters. My confidence has went up since realizing these things.

I don't actually mean people are that stupid, I just mean they're ignorant. Most people live in dream realities with fantasized ideals. I live by realism. Black pill an all its subtleties.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and AscendingHero
have success in any form in life, make money. Understand the world. Wouldn't you want a high IQ like me? Yes I understand IQ does this to some degree, but it's easily fixable if you're intelligent and realize how stupid other people are and then realize nothing matters. My confidence has went up since realizing these things.

I don't actually mean people are that stupid, I just mean they're ignorant. Most people live in dream realities with fantasized ideals. I live by realism. Black pill an all its subtleties.
High IQ just comes of as 'sigma', exactly the way you describe the world here and think you are better than normal people and their lowIQ view on life, lowIQ pleasures, etc.

The problem is that I don't believe that highIQ people that look for 'higher forms of fullfillment' are actually living happier lives at all than lowIQ people.

I think the lower your IQ, the easier it is to be happy and live a fullfilling life, as long as you don't go below like 80IQ where you can't hold a normal type job anymore.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klip11, LampPostPrime, Deleted member 9568 and 7 others
High IQ just comes of as 'sigma', exactly the way you describe the world here and think you are better than normal people and their lowIQ view on life, lowIQ pleasures, etc.

View attachment 1239146

The problem is that I don't believe that highIQ people that look for 'higher forms of fullfillment' are actually living happier lives at all than lowIQ people.

I think the lower your IQ, the easier it is to be happy and live a fullfilling life, as long as you don't go below like 80IQ where you can't hold a normal type job anymore.
I would say most people have the same baseline of happiness. If you're trying to enjoy life, IQ doesn't matter that much. But if you want to have success in any way it certainly does. I would rather have a 132 IQ like I do now then an average one. Because at least I understand how the world works and why people act the way they do.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
I would say most people have the same baseline of happiness. If you're trying to enjoy life, IQ doesn't matter that much. But if you want to have success in any way it certainly does. I would rather have a 132 IQ like I do now then an average one. Because at least I understand how the world works and why people act the way they do.
IQ isn't positively correlated with moneymaking and is negatively correlated with succes with women.

LowIQ people instinctively realize looks=everything. They are looksmaxing since they were kids.

HighIQ people cope with 'caring about looks is shallow' 'trying to build a carreer, get money'. which are inferior lifepaths.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781
IQ isn't positively correlated with moneymaking and is negatively correlated with succes with women.
https://thesocietypages.org/socimages/2008/02/06/correlations-of-iq-with-income-and-wealth/
Kind of, but also no.
LowIQ people instinctively realize looks=everything. They are looksmaxing since they were kids.
Lol no. The higher IQ you are, the more likely to find obscure forums like this. Social and spacial awareness.
HighIQ people cope with 'caring about looks is shallow' 'trying to build a carreer, get money'. which are inferior lifepaths.
Maybe some. But a lot of low IQ people wish they had money as well.

• +1
Reactions: RopeMoreCumskins and AscendingHero
https://thesocietypages.org/socimages/2008/02/06/correlations-of-iq-with-income-and-wealth/
Kind of, but also no.

Lol no. The higher IQ you are, the more likely to find obscure forums like this. Social and spacial awareness.

Maybe some. But a lot of low IQ people wish they had money as well.
1*Txc8Deu_EEM7pH7ZL0k4cg.png

The low IQ people that actually care about making money do just as well as high IQ people. The correlation is incredibly small and is more likely correlated with shit like; lowIQ people earning money illegally and thus it's not in the statistics, ending up in jail, and/or just giving up.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 14781 and 1 other person
I rather be high IQ and score 0 pussy than a stinking chandala normie.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106 and datboijj
her accent is disgusting
thats UK accents for you
they annunciate every syllable to the fullest
its horrid, I think that's why their teeth are bad

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
thats UK accents for you
they annunciate every syllable to the fullest
its horrid, I think that's why their teeth are bad
Cope

• WTF
I said it before and I’ll say it again
Keep writing essays

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and datboijj
Plus both guys are pretty much on the same looks level so it cancels out if you think about it

It all comes down to who's gonna be the most dominant, assertive, confident, masculine guy in the situation

That's why I like shows like this. It shows the inner flaws of the competitors despite ALL OF THEM looking good
Seen too many women stare at chads doing nothing for hours
in real life at school
and read too many Reddit posts about zero personality chads giving women so much
dopamine from just sitting next to them, even tho they constantly cause the women pain
from cheating and squandering money
no personality will activate these hormones, and feelings

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and turkproducer
the bitch is average as fuck but i get your point

NT-pill is nothing more than an anti-IQ pill. High IQ=aspie personality. Low IQ = loud fuckboy personality.

This is another High IQ chad that doesn't do as well with women as you would think, because his IQ is too high.

Serotonin levels also play a role

• Hmm...
in real life at school
and read too many Reddit posts about zero personality chads giving women so much
dopamine from just sitting next to them, even tho they constantly cause the women pain
Chads get more attention water is wet..

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6403 and datboijj
in real life at school
can mewing turn a subhuman into a model

• Love it
a complete subhuman.... no
unless our like 2 years old
with bones as mold-able as clay
true tbh its only legit for children

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
enough i will kill myself when i was going to highscholl the redpill was popular i learned that shit i tried to be confident i went to gym it never worked now 2 year ago i unterstand that problem is not my confidence but my jawline i booked a bimax i am decompansating rn next year i will get now you saying me its not your face but your confidence :hnghn: i think my problem is not my face but listening forum chads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
cage at you retards, HTN are part of the top 20%. BEING HTN is rlly good. Most of us will never ascend to even HTN especially facially.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, subhuman incel and lutte
Golden thread, even if it's a reality show. Everything matters boyos!

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
sure you can
idk man, i never had social development. I never had friends or talked to anyone in school my whole life. I was always quiet

just hit your head repeatedly on wall theory

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
I'm sure he will rope now

she says she wants to get to know the other guy aswell
Also the nt guy is far from alpha he just less shy.

• +1
she says she wants to get to know the other guy aswell
Also the nt guy is far from alpha he just less shy.
he still levies rent free despite doing nothing really
while the other guy goes all out