Brutal, above average NT guy vs shy Male Model

The lower your IQ, the more NT you are.

NT-pill is nothing more than an anti-IQ pill. High IQ=aspie personality. Low IQ = loud fuckboy personality.

This is another High IQ chad that doesn't do as well with women as you would think, because his IQ is too high.

Swallow the IQpill. High IQ = unideal. Low IQ = ideal.

This is true, but it is easier to correct autistic behavior than low iq. In the long run a higher iq will bring you more success and money.

• +1
Reactions: Purefxrm
@MoeZart @eduardkoopman thoughts?

Did she end up, dating or p-in-v that brown haired guy??? Because actions > words.

I agree, thath the blond guy moggs in looks. That brown hair guy, only better feature, is that he has dark hair. Thus better color contrast.

I agree Being pro-active moggs being passive

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 7098 and the next o'pry
@MoeZart @eduardkoopman thoughts?
didn't even know you're still on the site, bro, hope you're good

100% agree with what you and @tyronelite observed, you have to act corresponding to your looks, or it will be just a big disappointment for the girl and she'll dump you fast if they even give you a chance at first

The thing about acting dom/confident/playful is, is that it is way harder to achieve than your goals lookslevel, which you probably could achieve relatively fast if you had 100k to blow.

i've been reading up pick-up stuff and been active on 1-2 forums, because honestly if you grew up being shy, not confident it's hard af to "learn" it when it comes natural to others

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: the next o'pry
NT pill can be legit, especially dark triad one, problem is that it takes time for people to see that. In that time you have to avoid being cockblocked..
I was watching Temptation Island Italy time ago, basically this balding LTN cheated multiple times on his GF
Manuela stefano

She then started flirting with the Chad that was there to seduce her
Luciano punzo

The Chad was acting all romantic and sweet and at the end of the TV show she cheats on her bf with him and leaves him.

However after a month they have to give an update on their situation. The girl was still dating the Chad but she said in front him (and in front of Italy) "I miss sleeping with my ex"

The ex couldn't be bothered by his ex and acted cold, narcisistic and hyper confident trought the show. Some girls were commenting this under the Instagram page of the show.

IMG 20210819 023004

"Stefano, you are toxic but I love you"
"He is not good looking but he has something that is attractive, I'm a man and even I can see that"
"I feel like shit but I have to agree with you"

So maybe NT pill and DT pill confirmed?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klip11, Deleted member 9568, AscendingHero and 2 others
NT pill can be legit, especially dark triad one, problem is that it takes time for people to see that. In that time you have to avoid being cockblocked..
I was watching Temptation Island Italy time ago, basically this balding LTN cheated multiple times on his GF
View attachment 1276583
View attachment 1276588
The Chad was acting all romantic and sweet and at the end of the TV show she cheats on her bf with him and leaves him.

However after a month they have to give an update on their situation. The girl was still dating the Chad but she said in front him (and in front of Italy) "I miss sleeping with my ex"

The ex couldn't be bothered by his ex and acted cold, narcisistic and hyper confident trought the show. Some girls were commenting this under the Instagram page of the show.

View attachment 1276597
"He is not good looking but he has something that is attractive, I'm a man and even I can see that"
"I feel like shit but I have to agree with you"

So maybe NT pill and DT pill confirmed?
This is interesting, by the way you describe this situation reminds me of this legit thread from lookism

read that thread first, bu the way you described it sounds like she was “the one down “ so she was more invested emotionally

how was the chad behaving? Too nice?

but dark triad is legit if the girl have high interest in you or you game your way to create high interest in her.

Last edited:
no amount of NT, social status or money is gonna save the sub 6 male

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
View attachment 1276583
View attachment 1276588

View attachment 1276597

Imagine looksmaxing to the point of looking like the Chad in this post, and you’re still cucked by some average dude who got in her head. You can’t win.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bdh, the next o'pry and Deleted member 14781
Looks are the main factor this is a LOOKSMAXXING SITE, LOOKS IS ALWAYS THE MAIN FACTOR IN ATTRACTING WOMEN. Stop with this shit, he’s still above average with a high appeal pheno. Any above average guy can get laid if they are talkative enough, it’s cause of their face they are able to succeed by talking. It isn’t the talking it’s the face that’s the main factor. The chad did worse yes but in majority of cases the best looking guy will slay the most all factors considered. Statistically it isn’t even close, looks will always trump NT. You think the best personality will slay the most anywhere near the best looks? :lul:

Stop with this bluepilled shit

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and oldcelloser
looks theory destroyed because a scripted tv show told me so!!!!

i was watching love island season 5 when a scene caught my attention

protagonists in this video are:

Lucie who is the hottest girl in the villa
View attachment 1238979 View attachment 1238982

george rains the male model
View attachment 1238985

he looks like a slightly uglier version of a young dolph lundgren for fuck sake.
View attachment 1238988
He has a GREAT jawline, GREAT facial structure, muscular, well trained.
This guy legit looks like he is from a Nazi propaganda poster

stevie bradley the NT above average looking guy

View attachment 1238996

isnt trained, have a good coloring and look like a older malcolm in the middle

View attachment 1238999

the above average guy kisses Lucie so fast and he even admits that he is not as good looking as the other guy . ( 0:29)

Lucie who is the hottest girl in the villa makes out with the guy who is one of the ugliest there ( you can check the rest of the cast), and she even says that it's about personality and with the hot guy she is bored because he is too shy.

Imagine being this hot guy
View attachment 1239001

You workout take care of yourself and you compete with this guy who does not even workout ,he is uglier than you and he even kisses the girl you like before you.

but, why?

Well, Looks theory isn't bullshit, that guy still looks good

If he looked like Steve Buscemi she wouldn't even sit with him, let alone kiss him back

Looks theory is legit, NTness is legit, but there's something bigger you guys don't realize yet. BETA vs ALPHA conduct = the law of sexual selection and elimination. It's as valid in the wild as in civilization

-Alpha male isn't being distant, tough and antisocial like a discarded brick on a corner relying on your looks like the blonde guy
-Alpha male is conquering behavior like what the other guy did

Of course a hot girl like her is not going to be all over a guy - even if he is a chad - if said guy is walking around silent and distant masking his paralyzing insecurities with his aloofness. That is the opposite of alpha behavior. It signals a beta instead!

When it's a battle between a 6/10 confident non pussy guy that just goes for it, and a 7/10 reserved pussy bitch expecting his big chin to do everything, the 6/10wins

Contrary to what incels here believe, women wont wait for gigachad forever

If Chad doesnt do anything and there is a semi-decent guy who has the balls to "conquer" her, she will fuck him instead

Hell, I had such situations in my life several times where a worse looking (but more determined) guy stole the girl from me because I waited for too long and was too beta to escalate, even though she was into me at first.

All girls WANT to be dominated!! That's why they love doggystyle so much, hair pulling, that's why 50 Shades books and movies were a phenomenon, etc

Every time you meet a girl she's testing you to see if you pass the alpha test. They know a man's behavior mirrors his sex skills and only sexually successful guys are allowed by their brains to behave like alphas. Proactive and on top of the situation, never passive and hiding at a safe distance.

Good looks will serve a gl guy's interest. But, unless he's Gandy-level, they'll be worthless for him if he fails the alpha test. Girls (the attractive in-demand ones who can get many guys) will always walk away on a beta over time unless he's incredibly rich and/or famous

When I was a kid I overheard an older girl (like 18-22 yo) say to her friend that ''you can tell a guy is sexy by the way he grabs you.'' - instinctively I knew what she was talking about - domination, virility, alpha male power. They want to be conquered.

@tyronelite made a legit post in one of his threads a while ago
6 PSL is looking a Lamborghini Huracan (Face, Height, Body, Frame)

1626968671978-jpeg.1236560

But your engine & transmission looks like this (Lack of confidence, self esteem, weak demeanor & behavior & lack of masculinity, neediness)

1626968931020-png.1236570

once you pass the looks threshold, PERSONALITY, BEING NT, BEING COOL AND RELAXED AND BEING ABLE TO TALK TO CHIX SO SO GOD DAMN FUCKING IMPORTANT.

similar thread to this one

@gamma @Amnesia @Kingkellz @volcelfatcel

Still looks like a gay alien Barrett tbh

NT pill remains the most brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
I'll give yall a secret that the average person doesn't know.

The guy in that video looks like he's on coke. Wonder why some normies take cocaine in NightClubs ? It's not about staying awake.

It's to feel invincible and carry every conversation well. Problem that drug give you erectile dysfunction jfl.

I have a ltn manlet friend who ended up with many girls by taking a lot of cocaine but couldn't have sex with them because cocaine gave him erectile dysfunction.

• Woah
Reactions: klip11, the next o'pry and stevielake