Brutal af blackpill on the "COVID Vaccine"

curryslayerordeath

curryslayerordeath

Not Knowledgeable
1) COVID vaccinations are responsible for more deaths than COVID itself, even in the most susceptible group to the disease, the elderly. A recent journal-published study intended to investigate if it was necessary for kids ended up with even more aggressive results:
A novel best-case scenario cost-benefit analysis showed very conservatively that there are five times the number of deaths attributable to each inoculation vs those attributable to COVID-19 in the most vulnerable 65+ demographic. The risk of death from COVID-19 decreases drastically as age decreases, and the longer-term effects of the inoculations on lower age groups will increase their risk-benefit ratio, perhaps substantially.
If even the most at risk people die more from the vaccine than the disease itself, then why do healthy young people have to take it? (Link: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S221475002100161X)

2) A German IT worker for one of the big biotech companies compiled a document mapping interactions of various vaccine manufacturers, world leaders, and technocrats. Various mentioned interactions include the UN, EU, Gates Foundation, CDC, Covax/Moderna/Pfizer/J&J/etc, Google, Facebook, and more...
There is plenty of elaboration and infographics mapping connections between various leaders through meetings, business endeavors, and familial ties in the document here: https://clubderklarenworte.de/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/Netzwerkanalyse-Corona-Komplex.pdf
Its a long document, but worth skimming through for the general gist.

3) UN's WHO has been planning orchestration of digital vaccine certificates (and more) with tech elites: https://archive.vn/0DWc3.

A vaccination certificate can be purely digital (for example stored in a smartphone application or on a cloud-based server) and replace the need for a paper card, or it can be a digital representation of the traditional paper-based record. The link between the paper record and the digital record can be established using a barcode, for example, printed on or affixed to the paper vaccination card. A digital certificate should never require individuals to have a smartphone or computer.

4) Bill Gates (and other tech elites) have an odd amount of linkage to vaccines, especially given they have no background in medicine or public policy. Wonder why? :unsure::unsure::unsure:

@lutte @Wallenberg @gigi @FastBananaCEO @Gargantuan @sytyl @Baldingman1998 @kjsbdfiusdf thoughts?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Lmao, brianxx and 10 others
Whoever reads the entire thread is gay
Period.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: mogstar, Deleted member 14978 and curryslayerordeath
Im still unvaxxed, thats not gonna change.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16279, Ethniframementalcel, Deleted member 11758 and 6 others
1st study was redacted cuz it had wrong methodologies

either way I am in favor of forced vaccinations and tyranny as it will herald in the coming of the messiah and end times

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, TsarTsar444, Administrator and 3 others
Who could have guessed :Comfy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and curryslayerordeath
Fake news I believe science not fake websites and conspiracy theories :soy::soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
Reactions: curryslayerordeath

either way I am in favor of forced vaccinations and tyranny as it will herald in the coming of the messiah and end times
Just stop restrictions worldwide and let covid spread everywhere. Herd immunity is ideal. Natural immunity to covid is 7x better than vaccine btw no cap

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel, datboijj and Lmao
Just stop restrictions worldwide and let covid spread everywhere. Herd immunity is ideal. Natural immunity to covid is 7x better than vaccine btw no cap
no
just force vaccinate everybody :feelsgood:
make everyone eat bugs and own nothing :feelsgood:

cap you already doxxed yourself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, TsarTsar444, TITUS and 2 others
i did not :feelswhy::feelswhy:

even the "science" goes against it now :lul::lul:
let alone, the obvious conspiracy theories that explain the reasons behind it
Trump wrote those articles and right wing rednecks. I have been vaccinated 6 times already and I can't see my penis now, I have gyno, blind in my left eye, paralyzed in my right hip and left leg, and get seizures, I would have gotten all those anyway from covid. Not no mention It means that the vaccine is working!!(y)(y)(y)(y)

#stopmisinformation #enforcevaccinations
#trumpissatan

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, DrunkenSailor, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TsarTsar444, mogstar, Deleted member 14918 and 2 others
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.
That's just reality. Not a oh gotcha moment. I didn't contradict myself or used that quote for edfe

bruh theyre gonna kill unvaxxed people
Ok I'll take my chances then and not inject random stuff the government wants me to

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
nah, boosters will begin to slowly kill ppl now that people are more trusting of the vaccines

• JFL
nah, boosters will begin to slowly kill ppl now that people are more trusting of the vaccines
all educated tax paying people are vaxxed

only muh low class conspiracy theorists are anti vaxx ....... govt would rather get rid of them

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, lutte and sytyl
The monument of the battle of Warns in Friesland. It says, in Frisian, "Better to be dead than a slave" :blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
all educated tax paying people are vaxxed

only muh low class conspiracy theorists are anti vaxx ....... govt would rather get rid of them
cope
the government wants to keep people with critical thinking alive and get rid of the authority compliant sheeple to bring humanity to the next stage

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 7580
cope
the government wants to keep people with critical thinking alive and get rid of the authority compliant sheeple to bring humanity to the next stage
Maybe you should stop thinking in absolutes as if everyone dying and the vaccine being 100% safe were the only alternatives

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and sytyl
fuck this i dont want to eat haleem for another day
i want some proper food
please help bhai and donate some pizza

• JFL
Maybe you should stop thinking in absolutes as if everyone dying and the vaccine being 100% safe were the only alternatives
sorry bro but I only think in black and white

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, lutte and Deleted member 9072
Not trying to sound like a prophet of doom and gloom, but I still think that depopulation is coming, through vaccination.

The "the COVID jabs are dangerous, they cause variants which leave the unvaxxed more vulnerable" narrative is designed to make anti-vaxxers more scared of the variants than they are of the jab itself. And this plays on pre-existing fear among truthers, i.e.- the government will jab everyone then release a real virus that will only kill the unvaxxed. Playing on the pre-existing fears among dissidents is propaganda 101.

I have personally never believed that the government would try to get as many people jabbed as they possibly can, only to release a bioweapon that would kill the unvaxxed.
It wouldn't make sense. They want to massively reduce the population in a short space of time, and they can't achieve that by exclusively targeting dissidents, who make up a small proportion of the population. I always felt that the jab itself is the bioweapon. Releasing pathogens on the public as a means of depopulation is far too haphazard and imprecise.

The powers that be do not like unpredictability, they like to be in full control, where possible. Mass depopulation via jabs gives them exactly that. They can know exactly who's taken what and when, what effects it had on them, etc, and track it all precisely.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Clark69, sytyl and 2 others
Only ethnics are anti vaxx schizos white ppl get it cause it's the right thing to do @Wallenberg

• JFL
Im still unvaxxed, thats not gonna change.
Same same here. And if they go ahead and mandate it for workers I'll quit my job and take to armed robbery to make my bread.

• +1
Reactions: brianxx and Deleted member 15099
I have personally never believed that the government would jab everyone, then release a bioweapon that would only kill the unvaxxed.
This isn't even possible

• JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan
Only ethnics are anti vaxx schizos white ppl get it cause it's the right thing to do @Wallenberg
Ethnics have more common sense than white people

• Love it
This has absolutely NOTHING to do with the blackpill. Please stop trying to politicize it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Ethnics have more common sense than white people
Not really

Found another anti white loser go join BBC.gang with @sandcelmuttcel

• JFL
Not really a lot of white people are just naive
Tbh I shouldn't have gotten it nobody checks your vaxx status anyway and can fraud it easily

• +1
Reactions: lutte
fuck this i dont want to eat haleem for another day
i want some proper food
please help bhai and donate some pizza
Haleem mogs bro wtf
id gladly eat that shit everday
The "the COVID jabs are dangerous, they cause variants which leave the unvaxxed more vulnerable" narrative is designed to make anti-vaxxers more scared of the variants than they are of the jab itself. And this plays on pre-existing fear among truthers, i.e.- the government will jab everyone then release a real virus that will only kill the unvaxxed. Playing on the pre-existing fears among dissidents is propaganda 101.
thats what i initially thought jfl
it is way more sinister and simplistic that it rly seems at first
The powers that be do not like unpredictability, they like to be in full control, where possible. Mass depopulation via jabs gives them exactly that. They can know exactly who's taken what and when, what effects it had on them, etc, and track it all precisely.
makes sense completely ngl
keep crying for high iq ethnics nigga

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Gargantuan, lutte, sytyl and 1 other person
Haleem mogs bro wtf
id gladly eat that shit everday

thats what i initially thought jfl
it is way more sinister and simplistic that it rly seems at first

makes sense completely ngl

keep crying for high iq ethnics nigga
This haleem thing doesnt seem very good if I have to be honest

• WTF
  • Woah
  • Love it
@Preston tells me it's delicious
Could be but cooking meat for 6-7 hours degrades the protein something like 3 hours is enough for stews also I don’t like wheat barley or lentils

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath and Deleted member 9670
Could be but cooking meat for 6-7 hours degrades the protein something like 3 hours is enough for stews also I don’t like wheat barley or lentils
never had it

normally get goat curry at nepali restaurant

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: lutte and curryslayerordeath
never had it

normally get goat curry at nepali restaurant
Seems good curry is alright imo but I don’t like turmeric which indians seem to like

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9670