Brutal Agepill jfl

House Lannister

House Lannister

Officially schizo

Reminder: this is how a women reacts in her head when she sees an unattractive man in her proximity: this is not exaggeration just truth

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Melo95, Hero of the Imperium, Baldingman1998 and 14 others
Same is true for aging women, minus the tantrum at the end.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GigaAscender, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 8165 and 6 others

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14528, Preoximerianas, day after day and 2 others
The women look like shit too

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Jarate, GigaAscender, Deleted member 15827 and 4 others
agepill is the biggest blackpill :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• Ugh..
Reactions: day after day
@day after day :rage:

• WTF
Reactions: day after day
Women looks worse

• +1
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
even more brutal agepill than physical aging: not being able to make up for missed life experiences :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Jarate
nigga look the same

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and eduardkoopman
i never seen a mentally well adjusted men complain about the agepill.

why? because mentally well adjusted men have a family by 30 and are occupied with their family (at a certain age it was intended by nature that you dont live for yourself anymore but for your children)

the people who seem to be concerned the most with ageing are homosexuals, its really an issue for them because they often live an complete empty hedonistic lifestyle without any debt so its natural they are obsessed with youth

oh and incels ofc who missed out on keystone development experiences and hence developed a peter pan syndrome (good looks is so important when you are young so you can make memories) . to those i can say however: dont cry because its over, smile because it never begun

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ScramFranklin, GigaAscender, Preoximerianas and 4 others
fucking asians with their cringe again.

why? because mentally well adjusted men have a family by 30 and are occupied with their family (at a certain age it was intended by nature that you dont live for yourself anymore but for your children)

the people who seem to be concerned the most with ageing are homosexuals, its really an issue for them because they often live an complete empty hedonistic lifestyle without any debt so its natural they are obsessed with youth

oh and incels ofc who missed out on keystone development experiences and hence developed a peter pan syndrome (good looks is so important when you are young so you can make memories) . to those i can say however: dont cry because its over, smile because it never begun
no shit nigga :hnghn:

daily dose of

BRUTALS

just lol @ gooks

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender, Preoximerianas, Fgsfds and 1 other person
daily dose of

BRUTALS
TIL:

at 29 single and childless, with same looksmaxxing interests as 20-yr olds here, because I missed
out on early experiences because of being not-so-good-looking and socially inept,

and browsing this forum,

that I may really have Peter Pan syndrome...

It looks like he hasn't aged and looks like a kid

at 29 single and childless, with same looksmaxxing interests as 20-yr olds here, because I missed
out on early experiences because of being not-so-good-looking and socially inept,
#metoo.
But mainly looks, in muh case. Although at 29, I was I just started a LTR that lasted plenty years and was pretty good. because for nknown reasons, that woman actually found me stragely enough attractive. Probably heightpill. because I was188 cm and she was short:160cm
and browsing this forum,
I was for sure on PUAhate, back than. if it was still up :ROFLMAO:
that I may really have Peter Pan syndrome...
I don't now what it means. But one can be stuck, because one can't get a certain experience away from the "to do list". So one kinda keeps persuing it, and can feel very stuck. One eithers goes fully for it, and sets a time stamp date(s) for it to have happened. or one gives up on them, and moves to new ones.

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
Agepill is the final pill. It's brutal. I am aging at a rapid rate. I can feel the dark circles forming and my tear troughs get worse with each passing day.

Overhead lighting is beyond brutal. There is no skincare for your eroding fat pads. Only solution would be filler or fat grafts.

I am an abused old dog, ready to be put down. I should be put into geriatric care. Take me to the nursing home, it's where I belong.

• So Sad
Reactions: lasthope
Agepill is the final pill. It's brutal. I am aging at a rapid rate. I can feel the dark circles forming and my tear troughs get worse with each passing day.

Overhead lighting is beyond brutal. There is no skincare for your eroding fat pads. Only solution would be filler or fat grafts.

I am an abused old dog, ready to be put down. I should be put into geriatric care. Take me to the nursing home, it's where I belong.
how old are you now?

#metoo.
But mainly looks, in muh case. Although at 29, I was I just started a LTR that lasted plenty years and was pretty good. because for nknown reasons, that woman actually found me stragely enough attractive. Probably heightpill. because I was188 cm and she was short:160cm

I don't now what it means. But one can be stuck, because one can't get a certain experience away from the "to do list". So one kinda keeps persuing it, and can feel very stuck. One eithers goes fully for it, and sets a time stamp date(s) for it to have happened. or one gives up on them, and moves to new ones.
lol count yourself lucky you're tall, man...

but then again so are most Dutch men lol

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Now imagine if the Norwood reaper got to him.

Agepill hits women much harder. Exponentially harder

Women age exponentially, men linearly.

Women slide down a mountain at 25. Even the gymcel chicks are straight up look “washed up” at 26-27.

95% of Women 23-25 go into super-boyfriend mode, they’re blackpilled on the agepill and are looking for a bluepilled boyfriend they can control and who will actually marry them.

Very rare to see single women aged 26-28 ,giant red flags. These girls either got dumped by their boyfriends for being crazy, are whores, or simply don’t know how to keep a man around since they are selfish/bitchy.

Mens agepill is real, but you can always hunt 3-7 years below you assuming you have a career, hair, low bodyfat. Best thing to do is LARP like a boyfriend.

“Mentally well adjusted men” Translation:

Average wagies who around age 24-29 find a GF who mogs him by a point and gives him blowjobs and great sex then gives the ultimatum to “marry or I leave” right after he lost his hair/body/friends. Story of 95% of Normies in suburbs. Including friends/acquaintances

What comes next? 60% Divorce rates, 500k mortgages, 18 years of raising offspring, car debts, wagie perpetually

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
#metoo.

peter pan stayed a boy and refused to grow up

Agepill hits women much harder. Exponentially harder

Women age exponentially, men linearly.

Women slide down a mountain at 25. Even the gymcel chicks are straight up look “washed up” at 26-27.

95% of Women 23-25 go into super-boyfriend mode, they’re blackpilled on the agepill and are looking for a bluepilled boyfriend they can control and who will actually marry them.

Very rare to see single women aged 26-28 ,giant red flags. These girls either got dumped by their boyfriends for being crazy, are whores, or simply don’t know how to keep a man around since they are selfish/bitchy.

Mens agepill is real, but you can always hunt 3-7 years below you assuming you have a career, hair, low bodyfat. Best thing to do is LARP like a boyfriend.

“Mentally well adjusted men” Translation:

Average wagies who around age 24-29 find a GF who mogs him by a point and gives him blowjobs and great sex then gives the ultimatum to “marry or I leave” right after he lost his hair/body/friends. Story of 95% of Normies in suburbs. Including friends/acquaintances

What comes next? 60% Divorce rates, 500k mortgages, 18 years of raising offspring, car debts, wagie perpetually
yes but maybe we expect too much from life

thats also a big problem for women btw: thinking they are entitled to a princess life and a chad who commits to them but reality looks very different for majority of women…and women who cannot accept this are these 38 year old single women who live alone with their cats in their shitty bigcity apartments still going on a chad hunt on tinder who will most likely will end up childless