brutal angle pill

Uglyandfat

Uglyandfat

4 PSL insecure narcy man
hung out with my online friends when they came to visit me they said in the photos where I have good angles "you dont look as good" but in the shit angle photos "you look better in person" tbh its hard to assess what I really look like as some days I look totally different from the others depending on what I ate, how much I slept, stress, etc. my eye are changes a lot some days the lower lid sits at a nice spot and gives my eyes a more dimorphic look but some days they're low and gives me cucked roundish eyes. i tend to generally be happy with what I see in the mirror but then I take a photo of myself or take a photo with the back camera I look like utter shit (like 3.5 PSL) my bones are average to below average tier so I need to be a low body fat for them to pop but i'm starting to think ill normie regardless and I cope with good angles of myself. I get really no Ioi's in person but lots online (with my good photos) so thats why I never really meet foids from dating apps cause im not tryna get called a "catfish" even though its literally photos of myself with just good angles. anyone else have this?

• +1
Reactions: xefo
too many words

AutisticR3tard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
They’re just coping because they can’t handle the mog

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted and Uglyandfat
You wrote all that just to state the obvious

• JFL
Reactions: Uglyandfat
Yeah bro you must stay low bodyfay at all times, thats why you look invinsible to women

• +1
Reactions: Uglyandfat
Yeah bro you must stay low bodyfay at all times, thats why you look invinsible to women
got any examples of someone with average bones looking much better after getting low bf? i only find photos of them losing a little weight and getting a little more defenition not someone going from like 30% to 12% like i plan