Brutal arrange marriage pill

KaiserSchlatt6969

KaiserSchlatt6969

Iron
Brutal arrange marriage blackpill Why you shouldn’t do arranged marriage if your a curry;if you do this will be your fate:

Attachments

• 26AF7462-9DC1-4F12-A012-2BE1CA76508E.png
    26AF7462-9DC1-4F12-A012-2BE1CA76508E.png
    556.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 98BFEC16-5F1F-4124-84A4-4B1CAACC4DF3.png
    98BFEC16-5F1F-4124-84A4-4B1CAACC4DF3.png
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Graham, Artemis, RAMU KAKA and 4 others
Bc the children will be 170 cm currycels

Ngl this is far worse then western betabuxxing(at least the women aren’t aware of what their doing) ;if I was this rich I would just marry a Russian golddigger who would let me have sex anytime I want in return for money

• +1
Reactions: spdxer, Graham, Kama and 2 others
Ngl this is far worse then western betabuxxing(at least the women aren’t aware of what their doing) ;if I was this rich I would just marry a Russian golddigger who would let me have sex anytime I want in return for money
how yk the women there arent aware of what they doing lol. i didn't know women in india were aware what they were doing until i read this jfl

Sounds like a guy larping wrote it

• +1
Reactions: mortis, Artemis and DFENS
how yk the women there arent aware of what they doing lol. i didn't know women in india were aware what they were doing until i read this jfl
Yeah on the second thought even western women are aware of what their doing;I am preety sure they call it “ husband material” and “ Waiting patiently until a dried up whore sees how sweet you are”

Burn that bitch, since it's india it wouldn't surprise me if that was allowed.

• JFL
Reactions: spdxer
It wasn’t an incel subReddit and pretty bluepilled comment section overall so I doubt it
Tend to the garden and watch Netflix ? I don’t know some thing doesn’t sit right with the story

• JFL
Reactions: Lucid and DFENS
Imagine your parents finding a used whore for you as wife :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: spdxer and Artemis
Just be first strikes again

if you arrange marriage you better be tall and have a big dick

Tend to the garden and watch Netflix ? I don’t know some thing doesn’t sit right with the story
How is that unlikely? This is very common, in these cultures women are not shamed but instead even encouraged to it, it's a default route, I saw women write things like this in Eastern Europe so in India it would be standard thing.

And I'm honestly caging at those for whom this is surprise. To me this is just another flavor of bluepill, believing that women are by nature pure innocent angels who can never do wrong, and in west it's only different because le ebil jewish marxist conspiracy caused hypergamy, female duality and disdain for sub8 males, and if only arranged marriages/islamist sharia/communist revolution/nationalist regime (choose your cope) comes into power, it will turn them back into innocent angels who totally desire hard working 5'7" subhuman for trad marriage;))))) no you retards, women want biologically attractive males to fuck their brains out, and if they don't get them to stay they will take subhuman into marriage as plan B, to bail them out. Like this woman here. Who got a perfect outcome for a lower tier Becky - get to fuck hot dudes in youth, get her sexual needs fulfilled, and then settle with submissive, docile, clueless beta boy who will finance her lifestyle and obediently wait for reward starfish sex, who believes he won because he has "le trad marriage".

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr.Proper, Geist, CuriousGuy and 1 other person
arranged marriage , setting up low tier beckys with sub fives.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Brutal arrange marriage blackpill Why you shouldn’t do arranged marriage if your a curry;if you do this will be your fate:
Poor Brahmin-cel ... hope he fucks some other women on the side :feelsrope:

MARRY?
Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

That bitch is now divorced, probably took half of his net worth.

If I ever marry through arranged set-up, I'll make sure she earns more than me or comes from richer family

Truth is the arrange marriage has made it even easier for whores to settle down here in India. The virgin pure girl after studycelling thing is long dead almost all of them fuck around and have more than one partner before settling
I wouldn't mind if it was a white girl or Russian but all this for average poojeeta makes me wanna puke

jesus fcking christ

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 25354
Fucking Indian curry women blackpilling me too.
I hate these rotten vile cunts to the extreme man. I hope I can make them pay (in GTA V).