BRUTAL AUTISM PILL

B

blackpilled I lost

Banned
Despite expressing high interest, autistic males had the least sexual experience, significantly less than that of mentally retarded men and women.

F Xb ZtaMAA6ogd

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: dna_cel, Themanletauticel123, MasterEscapist and 1 other person
over

• +1
Reactions: tyroneorkms
I have another more recent study somewhere that shows that autistic women still get laid more often than neurotypical men if you're interested.

• Love it
Reactions: blackpilled I lost
I have another more recent study somewhere that shows that autistic women still get laid more often than neurotypical men if you're interested.
I believe it. Autism is genetic and there has to be a reason it is rising. Men chase women and women filter men. Autistic women can't filter men properly and get banged by men other women would consider rape.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 47332
I believe it. Autism is genetic and there has to be a reason it is rising. Men chase women and women filter men. Autistic women can't filter men properly and get banged by men other women would consider rape.

https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fpsyt.2021.685256/full

For instance, although a significantly lower percentage of boys with (42.5%) than without (69%) ASD ever had a girlfriend/boyfriend (Table 2), no difference emerged between the groups of girls (Table 3). In fact, a higher percentage of girls with ASD (81.5%) than boys without ASD (69%) reported having had a boyfriend/girlfriend at least once in their lifetime.

here's an actual study in sexual selection in humans.

autism is mostly kept in the population by women, you're better off being an ADHD riddled, fat, chain-smoking, extroverted retard with birthing hips with no education than having autism.

• JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline

View attachment 2562215

autism is mostly kept in the population by women, you're better off being an ADHD riddled, fat, chain-smoking, extroverted retard with birthing hips with no education than having autism.
nothing wrong with chain smoking dumb ass

goddamn retarded men mog

• JFL
Reactions: proxyy

View attachment 2562215

@Orc do you have any more studies because this study would imply the exact opposite of the black pill as polygenically traits such ADHD and other awful traits are being selected for so then women can't only be chasing chads as that would be reflected in the gene pool.

Do you have any more studies i can read on subjects like this half the battle is finding the studies which aren't hidden behind pay walls

I have autism, and it ruined my life. I have even been COLD-APPROACHED, and I have been with 10+ girls in "situationships," but they won't stop LEAVING. I am MISERABLE, I just want TO BE LOVED; not even my parents love me. NO MATTER HOW HARD I TRY TO "MASK" MY AUTISM, I CAN'T. I am scared to get with a new girl, I will be hurt again.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Themanletauticel123, tyroneorkms and ´´´´´´´´
I’m good

Just be retarded theory

True altough I bet there is a small minority of retarded ppl that are gl

That maybe true but this study didn't control for that

• +1
Reactions: proxyy
@Orc do you have any more studies because this study would imply the exact opposite of the black pill as polygenically traits such ADHD and other awful traits are being selected for so then women can't only be chasing chads as that would be reflected in the gene pool.

Do you have any more studies i can read on subjects like this half the battle is finding the studies which aren't hidden behind pay walls
there's very few of these.

• So Sad
Reactions: reptiles
I have autism, and it ruined my life. I have even been COLD-APPROACHED, and I have been with 10+ girls in "situationships," but they won't stop LEAVING. I am MISERABLE, I just want TO BE LOVED; not even my parents love me. NO MATTER HOW HARD I TRY TO "MASK" MY AUTISM, I CAN'T. I am scared to get with a new girl, I will be hurt again.
damn bro that sucks. drop acid

Yeah autism should be an automatic qualifier for voluntary euthanasia ESPECIALLY if you're a male who has never had a relationship and is unable to attain one.