Deleted member 9048

‏‏‎ ‎
title, prove that youre high t

• Woah
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
@Batuhan

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9048
I roasted this guy a while back, guess who he is?
I'm no chad, but you're so insecure with yourself that you had to larp as some small-time ig model on a fucking incel forum for online validation. You're worse than an actual female and even after getting exposed, you have the audacity to try and act like tough shit on this forum, talking smack and trying to demean others for no reason like you're some sort of high-t jock bully. This is literally you

1252015180219forgetsheisntontheinternetfunnycomic.jpg

I can almost guarantee that you're some low-t 5-inch wristlet faggot who lashes out online as a means of coping with the emasculation and bullying he experiences irl on a daily basis.
So before you call me some sort of coper, have a look at yourself, you fucking commieblock rotter. Have fun getting raped in the ass daily during your mandatory military service.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4387, sytyl and Deleted member 9048
I'm no chad, but you're so insecure with yourself that you had to larp as some small-time ig model on a fucking incel forum for online validation. You're worse than an actual female and even after getting exposed, you have the audacity to try and act like tough shit on this forum, talking smack and trying to demean others for no reason like you're some sort of high-t jock bully. This is literally you

1252015180219forgetsheisntontheinternetfunnycomic.jpg

I can almost guarantee that you're some low-t 5-inch wristlet faggot who lashes out online as a means of coping with the emasculation and bullying he experiences irl on a daily basis.
So before you call me some sort of coper, have a look at yourself, you fucking commieblock rotter. Have fun getting raped in the ass daily during your mandatory military service.
@Britishlooksmaxxer

I'm no chad, but you're so insecure with yourself that you had to larp as some small-time ig model on a fucking incel forum for online validation. You're worse than an actual female and even after getting exposed.
Have fun getting raped in the ass daily during your mandatory military service.
Yeah these three lines are a dead giveaway @Thongmaster

• +1
Reactions: kuroro
Yeah these three lines are a dead giveaway @Thongmaster
He's already read this and had no viable response apart from "dn read." Everything is more or less true.

• JFL
Reactions: Ocelot
He's already read this and had no viable response apart from "dn read." Everything is more or less true.
He brushes it off as "lol I'm a larper got me haha" but it's obvious he lacks irl validation

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer