Brutal Blackpill about physique/gymmaxxing

germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
You can only become bigger.
That’s it.

You can’t change your muscle insertions, the way your muscles are shaped, the way your bones are shaped and placed etc.
You will never be able to have an aesthetic physique if your base just doesn’t allow it.

Look at Trevor Signorino.
Top tier natural body. Mogger insertions and bone placement.
4728A194 5906 402E 8937 93BCAB034F3A

ACB82A45 0574 4D76 AD21 BA5391F7FB0A

But there are many men who have even much more muscle mass than him.

Yet depsite the fact that they have more muscles and are bigger they still get mogged by Trevor because of the aesthetics.

This German bodybuilder for example has much more mass and size than Trevor.
But his physique still looks much less aesthetic

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: TopzCat1, GandyIsNormie, Deleted member 16853 and 20 others
True

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
@AscendingHero @forevergymcelling @ForeverRecession @StrangerDanger @volcelfatcel @Biiyo03

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, volcelfatcel, forevergymcelling and 1 other person
You can only become bigger.
That’s it.

You can’t change your muscle insertions, the way your muscles are shaped, the way your bones are shaped and placed etc.
You will never be able to have an aesthetic physique if your base just doesn’t allow it.

Look at Trevor Signorino.
Top tier natural body. Mogger insertions and bone placement.
View attachment 1683402
View attachment 1683403

But there are many men who have even much more muscle mass than him.

Yet depsite the fact that they have more muscles and are bigger they still get mogged by Trevor because of the aesthetics.

This German bodybuilder for example has much more mass and size than Trevor.
But his physique still looks much less aesthetic
View attachment 1683413
Trevor Sigs body is one of the best of all time top tier insertions and proportions

Good toros thickness and length, 6'4.

We can all try to maximize the hands were dealt with.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Lmao and Growth Plate
That german faggot face looks so soy even on steroids its so fucking funny:forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 15827 and germanlooks
Too small looks shit
Too big also looks shit

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Toth's thot
equal appeal in terms of body. you just translated facepill into something else

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453 and Oberyn
equal appeal in terms of body. you just translated facepill into something else
Major cope.

99% women would choose trevors body no doubt

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Major cope.

99% women would choose trevors body no doubt
based on what?? your assumptions?? try to crop signorino's face and see that barely anything changes. if anything the second guy is too buff and should lean down a lil bit. also even if this was true, it's still no excuse to not workout

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453
First guy looks leaner and has better vascularity also

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
Is it though?
Pretty sure it is.
Looks really achievable in terms of size and muscle mass. It just looks so much more impressive because of the good bones and insertions.

A roided body doesn’t look like this in a t shirt

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Xangsane, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
My proportions and insertions are utter garbage

If it weren’t for my wide shoulders and wide rib cage, my body would look like a true abomination

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16453, mulattomaxxer, AscendingHero and 2 others
based on what?? your assumptions?? try to crop signorino's face and see that barely anything changes. if anything the second guy is too buff and should lean down a lil bit. also even if this was true, it's still no excuse to not workout
Women don’t like extremely big bodybuilders.

They like physiques as the one of Trevor:
->Athletic low bf with decent amount of muscle mass, great V taper/ shoulder waist ratio and aesthetic insertions

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, AscendingHero and the BULL
Pretty sure it is.
Looks really achievable in terms of size and muscle mass. It just looks so much more impressive because of the good bones and insertions.

that's frame not muscles genetics. you can't look like you have wide shoulders without wide clavicles

Pretty sure it is.

his skull looks peanut here

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
My proportions and insertions are utter garbage

If it weren’t for my wide shoulders and wide rib cage, my body would look like a true abomination
I think you have it better than me, I have narrow shoulders with small waist, the only thing worse is narrow shoulders and wide waist. I have bad insertions too.

Pretty sure it is.

It's the look. The 3D dry look year round while being tall with loads of muscle. Come back in 4 years and tell me how natty he is

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 16453
It's the look. The 3D dry look year round while being tall with loads of muscle. Come back in 4 years and tell me how natty he is
His shoulders don’t have the 3D look. Also look how weak his traps are. 99% of roidcel have large traps
His muscle mass is definitely natural achievable.
FB4C0D73 6347 4493 AF96 B702BF32E3C5

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16453 and Xangsane
His shoulders don’t have the 3D look. Also look how weak his traps are. 99% of roidcel have large traps
View attachment 1695336
I'm not saying his muscle mass isn't attainable natty, I mean the look. Also i was going to make a comment on the traps since I have the smallest traps imaginable despite taking creatine kek. If you have really really good genetics I think you can achieve this, but you should atleast try

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453
View attachment 1695336
Plus natty lifting is some incel shit. Who tf wants to life for like 5 years learning shit from mistakes. Most guys like this don't even bother wasting time and head straight to the juice

I'm not saying his muscle mass isn't attainable natty, I mean the look. Also i was going to make a comment on the traps since I have the smallest traps imaginable despite taking creatine kek. If you have really really good genetics I think you can achieve this, but you should atleast try
But the look is mainly caused by his bones and insertions.
He has a good frame to begin with, slim waist, great insertions and his skull isn’t the biggest as well.
All of this makes him look so aesthetic and wide despite not being even huge.

You can’t compare creatine to roids jfl
Plus natty lifting is some incel shit. Who tf wants to life for like 5 years learning shit from mistakes. Most guys like this don't even bother wasting time and head straight to the juice
you can get a decent natty physique in 2-3 years of consistent lifting. This already will be enough to increase your smv significantly. Roiding won’t do much more to your smv besides that you get a good body faster

But the look is mainly caused by his bones and insertions.
He has a good frame to begin with, slim waist, great insertions and his skull isn’t the biggest as well.
All of this makes him look so aesthetic and wide despite not being even huge.

You can’t compare creatine to roids jfl

you can get a decent natty physique in 2-3 years of consistent lifting. This already will be enough to increase your smv significantly. Roiding won’t do much more to your smv besides that you get a good body faster
Nah I'm taking that GOOD creatine. I mean that's just it. Most dudes who have a decent face just run like Sarms or some ped to get there way faster. Even if it is in the attainable natty range

I'm starting to see the first signs of abs showing now.

I've got a good wide frame like the OP but I'm far from lean like him.

I'd never want to roid or be so muscular - I won't look good in t-shirts or suits.

• Hmm...
blackpill brutal

I'm starting to see the first signs of abs showing now.

I've got a good wide frame like the OP but I'm far from lean like him.

I'd never want to roid or be so muscular - I won't look good in t-shirts or suits.
Cope you don’t look nothing like the guy in OP

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: phukmikehok and Xangsane
Cope you don’t look nothing like the guy in OP
I know I don't, but body wise I'm not too far off; I'm just not lean and my insertions aren't as stellar.

• +1
people are seriously saying trvor is roiding? lmfao 100 percent natty

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks and beau
jesus christ trevor is 6'4? Mogs anyone on this site to absolute oblivion including Salludon and TopzCat

being even decently lean and muscular will put you above so many men. but working out and building a nice body is no joke. it's incredibly fucking hard. you have to be in the gym and have a good diet for like 2 fucking years to get a nice result.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15164 and ROTTING