Brutal blackpill. Becky worships Swedish Chad on live show. Betas got cucked.

bwrauycnee

bwrauycnee

Kraken
Watch next 30s from this timestamp

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GreenHat500, Baldingman1998, hopecel and 13 others
Holy shit u might as well just get up and walk out of that room if you’re any of those other guys tbh

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: aleksander, datboijj, Baldingman1998 and 18 others
Holy shit u might as well just get up and walk out of that room if you’re any of those other guys tbh
It's even more brutal if you watch the whole thing. Asian dude had the best personality and got rejected and the host tried hard to find him something but no one was biting. Then redhead tried to mog him by playing the bad boy card but got rejected too.
In the end, the woman just had to put out for the Swedish Chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, datboijj, Mastermind and 9 others

Mogged

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Artemis, bloomercel and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, datboijj, bloomercel and 2 others
I want to rope. Dude looks 6‘4 too
At least you weren't the asian guy. He went through every possible blackpill scenario in those 30mins

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, AscensionMan98, bloomercel and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 16275, Ranjeet Dipshit and 6 others
It's even more brutal if you watch the whole thing. Asian dude had the best personality and got rejected and the host tried hard to find him something but no one was biting. Then redhead tried to mog him by playing the bad boy card but got rejected too.
HE REJECTED HER JFLLLLLLLL

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, AscensionMan98 and bwrauycnee
HE REJECTED HER JFLLLLLLLL
Brutally humbled. Yet she didn’t mind since he was way out of her league.
Power of Nordic looks.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, datboijj, Artemis and 4 others
Brutally humbled. Yet she didn’t mind since he was way out of her league.
Power of Nordic looks.

They didn't show her reaction

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and bwrauycnee
over if you are not 6'5 swedish chad

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, datboijj, Artemis and 1 other person
@forevergymcelling Maher tier brutality

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and forevergymcelling
this is the only piece of ragebait that's ever succeded in making me rage. I want it to be fake so bad.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Jase and bwrauycnee
this is the only piece of ragebait that's ever succeded in making me rage. I want it to be fake so bad.
This would make anyone a blackpill convert.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, bloomercel and Jase
The racepill is undefeated

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, datboijj, Artemis and 2 others
dude kinda has a goblin nose tho

• Hmm...
Reactions: bwrauycnee
His nose is sublime

• +1
What made me the most angry is that both of these girls are solid 5s and below at best.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Baldingman1998, Artemis and 4 others
You have to look like Alessandro Dellisola for those things with big ass to consider you

• +1

notice how everyone smiles and claps for Chad.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Artemis, romanstock and 3 others
What made me the most angry is that both of these girls are solid 5s and below at best.
The brunette didn’t have a bad personality. It’s the blonde Becky who was being entitled

• +1
Female validation is worthless. You are still bluepilled for accepting matrix bait.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
They should have bolt and turn tail the moment tall aryan Gigachad showed up
They wanted to stay because muh personality and got brutal mog PTSD on camera as a consequence of their delusions

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, datboijj and bwrauycnee
They should have bolt and turn tail the moment tall aryan Gigachad showed up
They wanted to stay because muh personality and got brutal mog PTSD on camera as a consequence of their delusions
Look at their reactions in the background. Their subconscious understood the mog.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and Mastermind
Life of a chad

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, datboijj and bwrauycnee
Clickbait
he is not even Swedish

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
the other guys looked decent too. fairly tall and big. yet chad slices through them all like a hot knife through butter. brutal. incels like me wouldnt even be allowed on that stage.

• +1
Nothing special.

literally I have at least 5 guys that look like this "Swedish Jeff" dude at my office. And we have even 1 guy who mogs this faggot in the vid to death tbh: 1 guy looks like the dude in the vid, but is 197cm tall, and younger. Many others mog him just ok.

Literally my boss who was 35 sth, looked better than this guy, and was 6'0.

This is all about coloring/pheno. While other guys actually not much worse, they lose simply because "muh swede" halo is too large. Even though they are white, this is not enough to beat tall + blonde + nerdic bone structure (nerdic bone structure is NOT the same as "best" bone structure, at least NOT IN THIS CASE).

They just never even imagine what a "Nerdic Chad" looks like. Disclaimer: NOT like the guy in the vid. You see those model-tier faggots rarely, you know immediately. The hierarchy is clear.

TL;DR If you are NOT WHITE, like Indian, Black, East Asian, etc. do not even try competing with Nerdic-pheno-owners in the looks department. They have such an insane TV/culture-halo, that you lost even before you stepped into the room. Better betabuxx/status-maxx, then you can probably cuck those nerdic guys. Otherwise forget about it. The asian guy in the show was retarded simply being there. "Muh dating".

RACEPILL >>> HEIGHT + FACE

Nothing to discuss here.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, datboijj and bwrauycnee
Nothing special.

literally I have at least 5 guys that look like this "Swedish Jeff" dude at my office. And we have even 1 guy who mogs this faggot in the vid to death tbh: 1 guy looks like the dude in the vid, but is 197cm tall, and younger. Many others mog him just ok.

Literally my boss who was 35 sth, looked better than this guy, and was 6'0.

This is all about coloring/pheno. While other guys actually not much worse, they lose simply because "muh swede" halo is too large. Even though they are white, this is not enough to beat tall + blonde + nerdic bone structure (nerdic bone structure is NOT the same as "best" bone structure, at least NOT IN THIS CASE).

They just never even imagine what a "Nerdic Chad" looks like. Disclaimer: NOT like the guy in the vid. You see those model-tier faggots rarely, you know immediately. The hierarchy is clear.

TL;DR If you are NOT WHITE, like Indian, Black, East Asian, etc. do not even try competing with Nerdic-pheno-owners in the looks department. They have such an insane TV/culture-halo, that you lost even before you stepped into the room. Better betabuxx/status-maxx, then you can probably cuck those nerdic guys. Otherwise forget about it. The asian guy in the show was retarded simply being there. "Muh dating".

RACEPILL >>> HEIGHT + FACE

Nothing to discuss here.
Who's an example of a nordic Chad then?
Someone like Ljunberg wouldn't even be that striking irl since he lacks height like this dude.
Even Arvid Hestner wouldn't really mog due to his subhuman frame

He looks alot like Travis Fimmel.

• Hmm...
Female validation is worthless. You are still bluepilled for accepting matrix bait.
female validation is worthless, so many good looking men have women beta buxing them
but keep coping

• +1