Brutal blackpill for ChinaCels: The Chinese race doesn't exist and you're just as sub-human as other ethnics

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
I've often wondered why China has such an impressive ancient history, yet unlike Japan and Korea, their modern day civilization is complete dogshit and on par with other third-world countries.

I can't be bothered to dig up the source, but I recently read a shitpost on 4chan (yes I know that's not generally a super reliable source but the points made were valid) that helps explain it: Because of a thousand year's worth of invasions and demographic replacement, the ancient Chinese don't actually exist anymore.

Basically it doesn't matter how much modern day 'Chinese' like to brag about their '5000 years of history' because that history doesn't even belong to them. It would be like if low IQ ethnics replaced a white country's population and then bragged about great 'their' history is several hundred years later even though the original empire builders have all gone extinct and their current country is a shithole.

This explains so fucking much. What people call 'China' today is not the China from thousands of years ago. Current day China is just a giant mongrelized pool of low-IQ subhumans from various different barbarian invaders. Japan did not suffer a similar fate which is why their own civilization completely mogs China despite a far lower population.

China will always remain a second rate civilization unless they go full eugenics mode on their own people.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Beetlejuice, ElTruecel, pig_face and 7 others
ZomboMeme 29022024022846

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, pig_face, Hardrada and 1 other person
I've often wondered why China has such an impressive ancient history, yet unlike Japan and Korea, their modern day civilization is complete dogshit and on par with other third-world countries.

I can't be bothered to dig up the source, but I recently read a shitpost on 4chan (yes I know that's not generally a super reliable source but the points made were valid) that helps explain it: Because of a thousand year's worth of invasions and demographic replacement, the ancient Chinese don't actually exist anymore.

Basically it doesn't matter how much modern day 'Chinese' like to brag about their '5000 years of history' because that history doesn't even belong to them. It would be like if low IQ ethnics replaced a white country's population and then bragged about great 'their' history is several hundred years later even though the original empire builders have all gone extinct and their current country is a shithole.

This explains so fucking much. What people call 'China' today is not the China from thousands of years ago. Current day China is just a giant mongrelized pool of low-IQ subhumans from various different barbarian invaders. Japan did not suffer a similar fate which is why their own civilization completely mogs China despite a far lower population.

China will always remain a second rate civilization unless they go full eugenics mode on their own people.
i like china cause they make all the shit i own

That is why the Han hate their last emperor who was a Manchu, a tribe of barbarians

China is now much stronger than Japan, those samurai from the Second World War have all died, now they are all effeminate nerds with low testosterone and the Chinese are very masculine and much more hard-working. Their food is better, shit, I admire China a lot even though their women are ugly as shit.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 55314 and WeiWei
Genetically Han Chinese are still mostly YRNF with some ANA
Only in Manchuria and Inner Mongolia there is a difference

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel

You have zero understanding of history. Kys. China fell behind because they didn’t have the scientific method and fell to communism. They have only recently begun to catch up due to adopting limited forms of capitalism and the scientific method. Japan and Korea were capitalist and westernized for longer so their economies have had time to develop.

U r sayign china used to be white? or am i misunderstanding
Genetically Han Chinese are still mostly YRNF with some ANA
Only in Manchuria and Inner Mongolia there is a difference
Is ur signature example of that?

• JFL
Reactions: shabby890 and Hardrada
Chinese Mogs me

Tf is this forum literally every single reply to this thread is incomprehensible retardation

• JFL
Reactions: pig_face
Tf is this forum literally every single reply to this thread is incomprehensible retardation
Sorry im too used to acting low iq to fit in im actually extremely hi iq

Sorry im too used to acting low iq to fit in im actually extremely hi iq
Your reply was comprehensible retardation I'll give you that. The rest incomprehensible.

• Love it
Reactions: barettrealrx
China is now much stronger than Japan, those samurai from the Second World War have all died, now they are all effeminate nerds with low testosterone and the Chinese are very masculine and much more hard-working. Their food is better, shit, I admire China a lot even though their women are ugly as shit.
Manchus are mongols we are aryan disadvantaged by our sbhit geography

• +1
Reactions: urukhaiascension
Japs are significantly more mixed than chinks u do know that right?

• +1
Reactions: shabby890
Han Chinese are one of the most genetically pure people on the planet. Japs are not even close they are mixed in with different groups the average Jap legit is a Yamato. Yamato is like equivalent to a Latin American mestizo basically.
@StuntmanMike

Han Chinese are one of the most genetically pure people on the planet. Japs are not even close they are mixed in with different groups the average Jap legit is a Yamato. Yamato is like equivalent to a Latin American mestizo basically.
@StuntmanMike
Dunno what any of that means I'm not educated on Asian gene shit

@StuntmanMike
What are mongols mixed with? would u say theyre more east or central asian or siberian

• +1
Reactions: shabby890 and barettrealrx
U r sayign china used to be white? or am i misunderstanding

Is ur signature example of that?
My sig is jomon v yayoi

The Dongyi culture of ancient china did look "caucasian" but they weren't europeans

• +1
This thread looks like those pseudo scientific works of Madison Grant, Arthur Kemp, Karl Earlson... and citing 4chan, which is filled with dumb incels that never read a genetic paper in their lives, is simply absurd.

And yeah, Japanese are basically a mix of Yayoi and Jomon, but Jomon genes are a small minority among most of them, your average Mexican is much more Amerindian than Japanese are Jomon.

• +1
And only recently, after the Second World War, that Japan surpassed China in economics and technology but in the last decade Chinese economics surpassed Japan, and they are quickly catching up in technology.

During most of it's history, countries like Korea and Japan were the backyard of China: the Rome of the East.

Japan was lucky to have US aid, in order to have an ally against communism in the region.

Japs are significantly more mixed than chinks u do know that right?
@StuntmanMike
when-the-coping-is-too-strong-cope.gif

• JFL
The difference is u have no evidence other than some historical periods of certain ruling peoples being different ethnicity vs the actual even now current ethnic groups of Japan and genetic makeup lol

The difference is u have no evidence other than some historical periods of certain ruling peoples being different ethnicity vs the actual even now current ethnic groups of Japan and genetic makeup lol
His evidence: 4chan and his schizophrenic mind.

• JFL
His evidence: 4chan and his schizophrenic mind.
His schizo ramblings are always enjoying to read though. He’s been doing them since 2019 he’s a pretty iconic user up there with Esteban, MVP & @Xangsane

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Xangsane and Latinus
His schizo ramblings are always enjoying to read though. He’s been doing them since 2019 he’s a pretty iconic user up there with Esteban, MVP & @Xangsane
pat me

China isn't really a third world country though. Have you seen Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Chongqing etc? They look pretty modern and functional(mostly newly built infrastructure). Though there is a pretty big gap between China's prosperous costal cities(comparable to say a central European country such as Czechia in quality of life) and their poorer rural and inland regions(SEA life quality).

Really the culprit behind why China has been so far behind is as a result of coming out of Communism and it's delusion. Poland during 2015 and before was in a similar state but now is likely to overtake UK's gdp per capita by 2040s, for reference UK's is 48-49k usd vs Poland's 23-24k usd. China is poor compared to it's neighbour's but pretty decent(assuming you live in a costal city).

China isn't really a third world country though.
The richest cities are more modern but as a whole the country is still backwards.