brutal blackpill in the plastic surgery clinic

Lorsss

Lorsss

mod. Username: Lorsss
Staff
Today I was in the waiting room of a plastic surgery clinic. All the other people in the room were mature women accompanied by their husband and they were waiting for a consultation on breast implants.
All their husbands were ugly and older than theese women.
I have been thinking of the sad situation in which theese ugly beta providers have to pay surgeries to increase their wife's sexual value and thus increase the likehood of being cheated.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: DianabolDownie, Deleted member 3962, Kade and 16 others
How their lives would have been different if they used that money to fix their own faces and height

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, GordonFreeman, Hector and 8 others
Im going to send a targeted attack

Im Gonna do it

IM GONNA DELETE THESE PATHETIC SUBMISSIVE BETA BUX SOYBOYS CUCKS FROM EXISTENCE

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 2012
A91E55D1 C9E6 465C AD5B 60ADF07D2FA7

• Ugh..
Reactions: Pietrosiek
IM GONNA DELETE THESE PATHETIC SUBMISSIVE BETA BUX SOYBOYS CUCKS FROM EXISTENCE

83ad1270ec0aa691 image death note delete gif bleach fan fiction wiki

ImportantOnlyAfricanjacana size restricted

KIRA BESTOWS DEATH TO ALL SOY CUCKS

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
FUCK I need to looksmax fast before I end up like that....

Today I was in the waiting room of a plastic surgery clinic. All the other people in the room were mature women accompanied by their husband and they were waiting for a consultation on breast implants.
All their husbands were ugly and older than theese women.
I have been thinking of the sad situation in which theese ugly beta providers have to pay surgeries to increase their wife's sexual value and thus increase the likehood of being cheated.
normie women are so stupid when it comes to plastic surgery. They think men want giant boobs and nigger lips, they end up looking like the balloon of a clown by the end... when it comes to a foid's body, the ONLY thing that matters as far as curviness goes is her waist to hip ratio.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5061, stuckneworleans, GordonFreeman and 2 others
normie women are so stupid when it comes to plastic surgery. They think men want giant boobs and nigger lips, they end up looking like the balloon of a clown by the end... when it comes to a foid's body, the ONLY thing that matters as far as curviness goes is her waist to hip ratio.
Hip to Shoulder Ratio, also ass matters alot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061

Users who are viewing this thread

Back