BRUTAL BLACKPILL: Today in Med School my teacher mocked a guy that lacked good mandibular

alriodai

alriodai

I am the dude on my profile picture (really)
So we was studying about bones today and he started talking about every bones in our faces and shit, 22 bones in our face/head so far

When he showed us the front bones of the head (where ther's maxilla etc) he started takling about the mandible and he mocked a dude with glasses that was recessed and lacked good mandibular, it was just too brutal

95% of my classes are girl so they laughed at him and the dude laughed it off too

This shit was so brutal bro. I couldn't even laugh I had a mini heart attack for that person and I don't even know him

(Btw we're around 300 to 350 in that class)

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: to be human, klip11, Deleted member 19766 and 19 others
The irony is that the teacher himself had shit mandible jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, to be human, Trilogy and 6 others
Brutal it’s over. I would rope. Tell that recessed subhuman in your class to get bimax.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Larp. Would not happen in med school

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
When he showed us the front bones of the head (where ther's maxilla etc) he started takling about the mandible and he mocked a dude with glasses that was recessed and lacked good mandibular, it was just too brutal

95% of my classes are girl so they laughed at him and the dude laughed it off too
Then everybody clapped...

So we was studying about bones today and he started talking about every bones in our faces and shit, 22 bones in our face/head so far

This shit was so brutal bro. I couldn't even laugh I had a mini heart attack for that person and I don't even know him

teachers are a bunch of fags

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
What do you do if you're in that guys position? Do you laugh? Roast the teacher back and look like an autist? Go ER?

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
What do you do if you're in that guys position? Do you laugh? Roast the teacher back and look like an autist? Go ER?
nothing, accept your subhamnity and save up for jaw surgery
after you ascend get a stacy and flex with her infront of the teacher

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14

What's the quality of girls in med school?

Then these same types of people will cry when a cop beats a black guy or something
Discrimination is OK, just only against certain groups

• JFL

I'm glad I have a forward grown mandible and clearly defined ramus

• +1
roast the teacher back