Brutal blackpill today

F

FuckNW

Iron
Just got my day brutally destroyed by this psl 8 foid who i work with told me while analyzing my face with her eyes (mind you for no reason) telling me "i think a cap would look great on you". jfl for her telling indirectly that i got a fucked up hairline. Mind you this chick is sweet, and not arrogant, but very nice to talk to.

And it made me think that +psl 6 girls are more honest when it comes to looksmaxing advice

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ascensionrequired, Fear, chadpreetcel123 and 4 others
If a cap looks good on you means you have a good face, I have full hairline and wearing a cap turns me into an ogre.

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, CristianT and autistic_tendencies
If a cap looks good on you means you have a good face, I have full hairline and wearing a cap turns me into an ogre.

Whats worth when you still got a fucked up hairline. I really dont understand guys with fucked up hairlines (or balding guys) wearing caps 24/7. Everyone know what you're hiding
I have full hairline

Be grateful man. Noorwooding is a bitch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Whats worth when you still got a fucked up hairline. I really dont understand guys with fucked up hairlines (or balding guys) wearing caps 24/7. Everyone know what you're hiding

Wear bangs. That’s what I do. I’m not human if I have short hair.

Just shave it or wear fringe.

• +1
Reactions: FuckNW
atm im saving up for a hairline lowering surgery, and for now im just going to have live with it.
You mean actual hairline lowering where they remove the scalp? Or just a simple hairtransplant? The former almost never works and the latter might actually work for you, but it depends on what results you want to achieve.

You mean actual hairline lowering where they remove the scalp? Or just a simple hairtransplant? The former almost never works and the latter might actually work for you, but it depends on what results you want to achieve.

yeah the former is the one im talking about, and it makes more sense because you'd pay more money for more grafts, and the success isn't always guarenteed

yeah the former is the one im talking about, and it makes more sense because you'd pay more money for more grafts, and the success isn't always guarenteed

Don't do it, I've seen some bad results. I know a girl that got it to reduce her huge forehead and you could still see the scaring, it looked like utter shit.

Don't do it, I've seen some bad results. I know a girl that got it to reduce her huge forehead and you could still see the scaring, it looked like utter shit.

Its either that, or im going to save up 10k for a proper professional Hair transplant. I've heard too many bad stories from those in Turkey .

This is what a prof HT looks like.
Hair

Its either that, or im going to save up 10k for a proper professional Hair transplant. I've heard too many bad stories from those in Turkey .

This is what a prof HT looks like.
View attachment 300006
Save for a proper hairtransplant. Trust me, I was going to do the same once.

• +1
Reactions: FuckNW
who cares if ur hiding shit hairline with a cap, i do it, if you look better you simply look better. or get a haircut that hides your hairline
i know chads irl who have hair recession or big forehead/ shit hairlines and they cap max and still slay cuz of how godly the rest of their face is

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 3202
Is it worth getting hairline lowering/transplant if you have full hairline and a huge forehead?

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
inel trait - foids tell u u should wear a cap

who cares if ur hiding shit hairline with a cap, i do it, if you look better you simply look better. or get a haircut that hides your hairline
i know chads irl who have hair recession or big forehead/ shit hairlines and they cap max and still slay cuz of how godly the rest of their face is

I guess they fuck foids with their hat on too? No but seriously, those guys you are talking about probably dont have that shitty hairlines enough to destry their harmony, so yeah ofc they are still slaying

men would never say some back handed shit like this

women just can't comprehend how backhanded a suggestion like this is and how it 100% causes insecurity, they just wanna virtue signal and feel good by giving a suggestion, even tho ignorance is bliss and u prolly already knew

fuck that bitch u dumb simp

women just can't comprehend how backhanded a suggestion like this is and how it 100% causes insecurity, they just wanna virtue signal and feel good by giving a suggestion, even tho ignorance is bliss and u prolly already knew

She has a smidge of interest meaning he could fuck if he somehow looksmaxxed and simped beyond belief. If this bitch was really a PSL8+ she would never in her life conversate with genetic trash

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2506

Im not a simp, she is the one who keeps talking to me (probably out of boredom) and i try not to talk that much.

Even though it was a backhanded compliment she didnt do it out of mean spirit, or trying to embarras me since nobody was there.

And at last she didnt really tell anything i didnt know
She has a smidge of interest meaning he could fuck if he somehow looksmaxxed and simped beyond belief. If this bitch was really a PSL8+ she would never in her life conversate with genetic trash

Calling her a psl 8 is actually me being as harsh as i can be, the only failo she has would probably be that she is a smoker.

And why are you acting as if good looking women dont talk to ugly guys, they even socialize with them

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy
And why are you acting as if good looking women dont talk to ugly guys, they even socialize with them

They don't usually, unless she works alone or something and isn't a cunt, why would attractive women want to be associated with ugly men?