Brutal blackpill. You legit have to be benching 200kg for 10 reps and curling 30kgs for 10 reps to look like you have ever touched a weight in a relax

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
Brutal blackpill. You legit have to be benching 200kg for 10 reps and curling 30kgs for 10 reps to look like you have ever touched a weight in a relaxed arm pic wearing a tshirt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Alvaro, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 1 other person
Brutal blackpill. You legit have to be benching 200kg for 10 reps and curling 30kgs for 10 reps to look like you have ever touched a weight in a relaxed arm pic wearing a tshirt
Whats curls ? Its like moving up 30 kgs w one arm?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: currylightskin and Deleted member 17829
There is a massive difference in strength standard between benching 200kg for 10 reps and curling 30kg dumbbells for 10 reps with good form.

200kg for 10 reps bench is like 99.999%

Your average gym bro can curl 30kg dbs with okay form

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Alvaro, Deleted member 21531 and 10 others
  • +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, BoneDensity, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person
over for my

heads up, once you start getting approached for the way your body looks realize they're all going to be women in their 30's with baby fever.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 21620, Dreadnoughtus and 1 other person
Kinda true but super over exaggerated. Just being lean would be fine, although gym maxing can add like 1-2 points alone to a person.

It’s false, i legit lift more than some people who have been in the gym for tears,while they are lifting almost light weight. Strength is completely different from musle mass

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Racky
It’s false, i legit lift more than some people who have been in the gym for tears,while they are lifting almost light weight. Strength is completely different from musle mass
muscle mass is what matters

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
i couldnt give less of a shit if i look like i lift (i do, besides the point) Its about looksmaxing. My shoulder width increased a good 3-4 inches in a relaxed state.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
Nonsense thread.

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
Do you even lift, bro

because it's a retarded take :lul:
no its not i know loads of niggas that lift insane amounts and dont look big in rested arm position in a tshirt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Elvisandreaa
no its not i know loads of niggas that lift insane amounts and dont look big in rested arm position in a tshirt
It's not about how much you can lift, it's about your muscle insertions, muscle bellies and how much muscle you can put on the frame

It's not about how much you can lift, it's about your muscle insertions, muscle bellies and how much muscle you can put on the frame
oh just shut up man. its about muscle mass which comes from lifting retard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and hypergamy
oh just shut up man. its about muscle mass which comes from lifting retard
you shut the fuck up, the amount of weigth you can lift is not strictly correlated with the amount of mass you put on

• +1
you shut the fuck up, the amount of weigth you can lift is not strictly correlated with the amount of mass you put on
it is nigga. as long as u following decent form and avg amount of reps

stop overcomplicating thinking u know everything

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
why does no one agree wtfff
Because 200kg benchpress even just 1 rep is insane and strong man tier.

As a natural bodybuilder it’s barley possible, maybe after 5+ years.
Yet I know multiple natural bodybuilders who look great and aren’t even close to this weight.

It also depends on yo he goals. If you only Train for hypertrophy you won’t reach this number anyways

• +1
it is nigga. as long as u following decent form and avg amount of reps

stop overcomplicating thinking u know everything
It's just not true, I can only do 30 kgs dumbbell presses for 12-15 reps and I look bigger than most people who can bench more than me, it's about muscle bellies, insertions and frame

Because 200kg benchpress even just 1 rep is insane and strong man tier.

As a natural bodybuilder it’s barley possible, maybe after 5+ years.
Yet I know multiple natural bodybuilders who look great and aren’t even close to this weight.

It also depends on yo he goals. If you only Train for hypertrophy you won’t reach this number anyways
why u niggas taking the numbers so seriously

the point is

u can lift really heavy weights

and still if ur in relaxed arm position you will barely look like u work out

I bench 225 and constantly get comments about my physique and if I been hitting the gym so your post is deboonked

Sadly, this is legit, btw 200kg bench for 10 would equate to a strict curl with ez bar of about 90kg x 10

Benching 200x10 is 99.99th percentile genetics + being over 250lbs minimum, you’re gonna look like a fatass at that point