Brutal Blackpill

castizo

castizo

Kraken
I experienced the most brutal blackpill that just awakened my mind today

It all started off when i woke up today feeling very sad and emotinal (still banned on .org) i got in the shower, put my clothes on, and went to school.

When i got to school it started off as normal, boring ass teacher yapping and barking with me half asleep, then suddenly he says something that awakes me...

Some kids are coming to watch and learn from us:p:p:p

The kids arrive the teacher talks for a bit and we go to take a break.

During this break i SPOT the MOST BRUTAL JAWLINE/CHIN i have ever seen, i smirk but don't mention it to the NT guys im sitting with to not seem autistic

Then the guy im sitting with spots him aswell and bursts out laughing and points everyones attention to it talking about quote on quote "Its over for him"...😲😲😲😲

NT guys using "Over for him" relating to someones looks. After this i realized just how brutal looks really are the whole class and even the other classes all laughed at him, this just proves looks are all that matter, even when no one told eachother about him and commented on it everyone that saw him that was the first thing they saw... HIS BRUTAL JAWLINE

@ryuken @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. @ilovekolaches @MA_ascender @illusivespirits @notsocommonthumb @wastedspermcel @sportsmogger

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., ilovekolaches, rand anon and 12 others
make him .is account in advance

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., Suns9999, sb23 and 3 others
Send a jaw that resembles his . I ain’t using my energy for imagination :ogre:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Suns9999 and castizo
make him .is account in advance
JFL this is actually the only guy i have EVER seen that actually NEEDS surgery not that surgery would ascend and thats the reason he should get it he actually NEEDS IT

IM NOT TROLLING HIS CHIN WAS LIKE TWICE AS RECESSED AS THIS IM NOT EVEN TROLLING I SWEAR ON GOD

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., ryuken, Suns9999 and 4 others
i have this one friend who tries to be nt but he looks like he has some kind of syndrome and he's a mouth breather and everyone treats him like shit

1 or 2 years ago before discovering the blackpill i didn't understand why but it now makes sense this life is brutal tbh

i like him tho no diddy

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: castizo and truthhurts
i have this one friend at school who tries to be nt but he looks like he has some kind of syndrome and he's a mouth breather and everyone treats him like shit

1 or 2 years ago before discovering the blackpill i didn't understand why but it now makes sense this life is brutal tbh
As a good friend, u should finance his surgeries . :soy:. U can pay mine aswell blud:feelsgood:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Suns9999, MA_ascender, castizo and 1 other person
i have this one friend who tries to be nt but he looks like he has some kind of syndrome and he's a mouth breather and everyone treats him like shit

Bro this wasnt just that normal muhh guy looks bad so people treat him badly, this was outwordly literally EVERYONE in my class laughing at him and caging over how deformed he was once he left and like 5 people almost pissed themself when he walked in

• So Sad
Reactions: ryuken and truthhurts
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: truthhurts and castizo
Bro i wanted to take a picture of him so bad:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I was scared of getting called out tho lmao

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
I experienced the most brutal blackpill that just awakened my mind today

It all started off when i woke up today feeling very sad and emotinal (still banned on .org) i got in the shower, put my clothes on, and went to school.

When i got to school it started off as normal, boring ass teacher yapping and barking with me half asleep, then suddenly he says something that awakes me...

Some kids are coming to watch and learn from us:p:p:p

The kids arrive the teacher talks for a bit and we go to take a break.

During this break i SPOT the MOST BRUTAL JAWLINE/CHIN i have ever seen, i smirk but don't mention it to the NT guys im sitting with to not seem autistic

Then the guy im sitting with spots him aswell and bursts out laughing and points everyones attention to it talking about quote on quote "Its over for him"...😲😲😲😲

NT guys using "Over for him" relating to someones looks. After this i realized just how brutal looks really are the whole class and even the other classes all laughed at him, this just proves looks are all that matter, even when no one told eachother about him and commented on it everyone that saw him that was the first thing they saw... HIS BRUTAL JAWLINE

@ryuken @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. @ilovekolaches @MA_ascender @illusivespirits @notsocommonthumb @wastedspermcel @sportsmogger
my daily life: (except the showering part)

• Woah
  • JFL
can't even find anything online that looks even close to it it was actuallyWILD, this is the most similar tho, even tho it was MUCH MUCH worse than this his chin was connected to his neck and the rest of his face was like normally forward

• Woah
Bro this wasnt just that normal muhh guy looks bad so people treat him badly, this was outwordly literally EVERYONE in my class laughing at him and caging over how deformed he was once he left and like 5 people almost pissed themself when he walked in
many people don't realise this but people like this grow up into a non-nt person which makes sense since people treat you like shit which means looks = personality to some extent i find it interesting that looks can change the personality itself:feelshehe:

• Love it
  • +1
many people don't realise this but people like this grow up into a non-nt person which makes sense since people treat you like shit which means looks = personality to some extent i find it interesting that looks can change the personality itself:feelshehe:
Isn't there some scientific proof that your DNA changes based on how youre treated and shit and thats always why the most popular guys are very good looking, tall, atheletic and one thing i have noticed aswell is that theyre always good on the first try at everything they do

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and ryuken
View attachment 3193082can't even find anything online that looks even close to it it was actuallyWILD, this is the most similar tho, even tho it was MUCH MUCH worse than this his chin was connected to his neck and the rest of his face was like normally forward
much worse then that is crazy

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ryuken, truthhurts and castizo
I got massive IOI from this 14 year old girl today, do you think i should ask her out tomorrow
sure

but you’ll be rejected!!!

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: ryuken and castizo
much worse then that is crazy
Bro i swear on God this picture i posted is actually NOTHING compared to how bad it actually was, if hes there tomorrow i will try to get a picture it was actually crazy asf

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and truthhurts
Isn't there some scientific proof that your DNA changes based on how youre treated and shit and thats always why the most popular guys are very good looking, tall, atheletic and one thing i have noticed aswell is that theyre always good on the first try at everything they do
i think it's the opposite tbh i was having with discussion with a female friend and she was telling me that looks are the reflection of personality but i think it's the opposite personality is the reflection of looks because people treat you based on how you look
look good = good treatment
look bad = bad treatment

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GabachoCopium, castizo and truthhurts
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Suns9999, sportsmogger, GabachoCopium and 2 others
Absolutely brutal + bullypilled.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ryuken, castizo and truthhurts
i think it's the opposite tbh i was having with discussion with a female friend and she was telling me that looks are the reflection of personality but i think it's the opposite personality is the reflection of looks because people treat you based on how you look
look bad = bad treatment
Blud is dropping water answers :ogre:mirin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, castizo and ryuken
JFL its probably cope but she was leaning infront of me and when i walked past she stretched so i could see her underwear she was wearing a thong or some shit
IMG 6860

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Suns9999 and castizo
look bad = bad treatment
I have seen some BRUTAL looking guys be super NT and slayers tho might just be a number of factors tho like how much did they socialize during their child years etc etc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, sportsmogger, ryuken and 1 other person
Give him a pat on the shoulder and tell him to sign up on .is

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, truthhurts and castizo
JFL this is actually the only guy i have EVER seen that actually NEEDS surgery not that surgery would ascend and thats the reason he should get it he actually NEEDS ITView attachment 3193065

IM NOT TROLLING HIS CHIN WAS LIKE TWICE AS RECESSED AS THIS IM NOT EVEN TROLLING I SWEAR ON GOD
Wtf

He can actually get it for free then

• JFL
  • +1
Give him a pat on the shoulder and tell him to sign up on .is
Lmao should i do this and record the interaction? he couldn't do shit about it tbh and im willing to take the 10 minute warning convo with my sub5 teacher/principal

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, truthhurts, NoReedemingFeature and 1 other person
I have seen some BRUTAL looking guys be super NT and slayers tho might just be a number of factors tho like how much did they socialize during their child years etc etc
My 5’0 friend is NT asf but i think girls treat him like a joke

What do u know, hes thugmaxxed hard asf

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Wtf

He can actually get it for free then
Bro im not really a surgery advocate but if i was this guy i would literally spent millions just to fix this it was actually so fucking brutal even NT guys said they would pay anything in the world to fix their chin if that was them

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and sportsmogger
Lmao should i do this and record the interaction? he couldn't do shit about it tbh and im willing to take the 10 minute warning convo with my sub5 teacher/principal
Nah, tell him to get jaw surgery

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, castizo and truthhurts
It is brutal to have that recession and only hope is to get the tiktok cut that can make him a "cutecel" but that also depends on other parts of his facial features if everything is bad then nothing can really be saved.

Also are you still able to view posts and notifications when you were banned?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Suns9999, sb23, truthhurts and 1 other person
Maybe they are on the forum just like you. We are learking everywhere

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
It is brutal to have that recession and only hope is to get the tiktok cut that can make him a "cutecel" but that also depends on other parts of his facial features if everything is bad then nothing can really be saved.

Bro hes not just recessed hes actually deformed or some shit i tried to find similar pics and it said "extreme chin recession" and it didint even look close to him his chin was apart of his neck if you know what i mean

Also yes i could still see posts and notis while i was banned thank u for the support bhai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, sb23, illusivespirits and 1 other person
brutal, get him bsso and genio

• Woah
Reactions: castizo
Do it in good spirit.
Lmao just come up to him and tell him "It never began for you. Let the blackpill guide you" and refer him to .is

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Nah, tell him to get jaw surgery
Bro if i see this subhuman tomorrow i will troll him so hard, i have this one friend that literally dont give a fuck he goes up recording the autists to their face and trolling them (im kinda pussy when it comes to this) but with his support i can tell him he needs to get a bimax with bilateral tripod osteotomies to double your facial height to width ratio and increase your palpebral fissure length and a 12mm quandrangular modified Lefort 3 as described by Dr. Sinn with a 10mm Left with 5 degrees of counterclockwise rotation and a mandibular BSSO with 3 inches of advancement and chin swing osetotomy to create a hyper ant face which was discovered by Dr. Sailer who you can probably not afford to go to. Throw in an almod eye surgery Dr. Taban style, meaning with lateral canthoplexy, lower lid retraction surgery and orbital decompression. Make you an aggresive wraparound jaw implant with exactly these specifications: 15mm of laterjaw angle augmentation with 6 mm horizontal augmentation to your ramus

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, sportsmogger and illusivespirits
Bro hes not just recessed hes actually deformed or some shit i tried to find similar pics and it said "extreme chin recession" and it didint even look close to him his chin was apart of his neck if you know what i mean

Also yes i could still see posts and notis while i was banned thank u for the support bhai
Were your friends blackpilled are to the level that they even know about this forum?

I don't know whether it's a good idea to introduce that kid to blackpill or not as it can damage his mental health so much. But on the other hand it could be a motivation to surgerymaxx and find ways to hide flaws that couldn't be corrected fully

• +1
Do it in good spirit.
Lmao just come up to him and tell him "It never began for you. Let the blackpill guide you" and refer him to .is
I would unironically save his life tbh, he probably is a free bimax genio bsso everything candidate, any doctor wouldnt even have to take scans they could just look at his face and tell he needs it badly, he also didint close his mouth for the entire 4 hours he was there

• +1
Reactions: illusivespirits and NoReedemingFeature
Were your friends blackpilled are to the level that they even know about this forum?

I don't know whether it's a good idea to introduce that kid to blackpill or not as it can damage his mental health so much. But on the other hand it could be a motivation to surgerymaxx and find ways to hide flaws that couldn't be corrected fully
None of my friends are blackpill they all slay on the weekends, party etc this is the only time i have heard them bring out these terms

• +1
Reactions: illusivespirits and sb23
JFL its probably cope but she was leaning infront of me and when i walked past she stretched so i could see her underwear she was wearing a thong or some shit
@sportsmogger do you think i can slay

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, illusivespirits and sb23
JFL this is actually the only guy i have EVER seen that actually NEEDS surgery not that surgery would ascend and thats the reason he should get it he actually NEEDS ITView attachment 3193065

Chronic mouth breather who probably has severe sleep ap. Honestly feel bad (actually). The worst part its likely physically impossible for him to rope. As a recessedchinletcell myself at least I have the hope of just a simple genioplasty. This is brutal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: illusivespirits and castizo

mirin the turquoise aesthetic.

• +1
Reactions: illusivespirits