BRUTAL BLACKPILL

Deleted member 1560

Deleted member 1560

Defying destiny every minute
Joined
Apr 23, 2019
Posts
17,269
Reputation
19,354
Mods sticky this @BigBiceps @Aesthetic

 
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 4645, Deleted member 4804 and 2 others
Lol I licked a girls pussy in Kindergarden.And she licked my dick.Which means no girl is a virgin after kindergarden
 
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 4804 and LowTierNormie
Is that a desi milf aunty i see? Mmm yes mmm
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: randomvanish and Deleted member 1560
It's quite common for kids to occasionally masturbate even pre puberty. I know I did, not quite in kindergarten, but as a 8 year old first time maybe.
 
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7079 and Deleted member 1560
It's quite common for kids to occasionally masturbate even pre puberty. I know I did, not quite in kindergarten, but as a 8 year old first time maybe.
The blackpill is that, she started having sexual tendencies when she was in kindergarten
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7079
Why the fuck are they making children go through this shit? Do they want them scarred for life?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645
fuck you dicklet rice for raping my ears
 
Whores
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
I hate the unfunny FORCED "irony" culture. Adding in that screaming and edit is not fucking funny just let me watch the fucking video.

On topic, age of consent laws are 100% bullshit. Not saying I want to fuck little kids, but all these predator poacher fags harassing an doxxing people for being attracted to 14 year olds is bullshit.
 

Similar threads

lookingforadvicecel
Blackpill Brutal blackpill
Replies
1
Views
33
Nyrо
Nyrо
Rick_bozo
Replies
0
Views
22
Rick_bozo
Rick_bozo
wannabechad_
Replies
1
Views
26
wannabechad_
wannabechad_
B
Replies
4
Views
37
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy
MKBHD
Replies
0
Views
9
MKBHD
MKBHD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top