BRUTAL BLACKPILLING STORY FROM MY CHILDHOOD

DragonBallZCel

DragonBallZCel

Prince Of All Virgins
Back when i was 10 years old i had alot of friends from both genders but mostly guys in my neighborhood there used to be 5 other people i would hang around with

First guy a somali chad he looked manly asf for being a 10 year old and had girls alot of girls ask him out back then. He moved to some other city

2nd guy a somali incel just like me his hairline was fucked up and he looked ugly asf but he was the funniest in the group i am stil friends with him.

1st girl a bosnian chick i remember her being tall as fuck for being a girl she was a hot brunette

2nd girl her little sister she was a bit uglier and blond.

3rd girl a russian girl she was the hottest out of them all blonde too.

We used to play alot of games with them when we were younger and we had a punishing system when we lost.

One day we played a game of hide and seek around the whole neighborhood the 3 of the foids were going to look for us 3 guys the first one who got caught had to anything these foids wanted.

The somali chad got caught first. After that me and lastly the other guy. I think they were only looking for the Chad and didn’t a shit about us ugly mfers JFL

They Trapped him inside of a ball cage and all of those 3 girls would shove their ass (pussy and everything showing) towards his face while he was desperately trying to get out of the cage. Back then i was retarded and tought it was gross and but now as i have grown older i now only realised how dumb i was. I wish it was me who got trapped in a cage with a bunch of foids pushing their asses toward myself but they would have never done it to me because i am ugly af.

Its over for me i didn’t get a chance at life.
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: MagaPutinism, Deleted member 21146, Aladin and 1 other person
I'm not buying it. Somalians are ugly AF on avergae

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism, Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 15164
Last edited:
Reading this felt illegal. You should def keep these thoughts to yourself, no matter if it really happened or not.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21146
Reading this felt illegal. You should def keep these thoughts to yourself, no matter if it really happened or not.
Nah this is a blackpill forum and im going to tell something blackpilled that happend to me bro. If i wanted to say something normal i would have used a reddit or some other normie forums

ur a brainwashed cuck. girls start chasing chad cock as early as 6yo

Back when i was 10 years old i had alot of friends from both genders but mostly guys in my neighborhood there used to be 5 other people i would hang around with

First guy a somali chad he looked manly asf for being a 10 year old and had girls alot of girls ask him out back then. He moved to some other city

2nd guy a somali incel just like me his hairline was fucked up and he looked ugly asf but he was the funniest in the group i am stil friends with him.

1st girl a bosnian chick i remember her being tall as fuck for being a girl she was a hot brunette

2nd girl her little sister she was a bit uglier and blond.

3rd girl a russian girl she was the hottest out of them all blonde too.

We used to play alot of games with them when we were younger and we had a punishing system when we lost.

One day we played a game of hide and seek around the whole neighborhood the 3 of the foids were going to look for us 3 guys the first one who got caught had to anything these foids wanted.

The somali chad got caught first. After that me and lastly the other guy. I think they were only looking for the Chad and didn’t a shit about us ugly mfers JFL

They Trapped him inside of a ball cage and all of those 3 girls would shove their ass (pussy and everything showing) towards his face while he was desperately trying to get out of the cage. Back then i was retarded and tought it was gross and but now as i have grown older i now only realised how dumb i was. I wish it was me who got trapped in a cage with a bunch of foids pushing their asses toward myself but they would have never done it to me because i am ugly af.

Its over for me i didn’t get a chance at life.
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
i pissed in bottle and my sister poured over her hands an dscreamed and told my mom