BRUTAL CLUbcelling faiLURE

Zelenskyiv

Zelenskyiv

Banned
Dancedloor full of foids, rougly 60-40% male/female split and not a SINGLE ioiS

Tbh all I see is foids dancing together. Very few MTNs making out with foids.
There’s this 6’8 posh HTN anglo saxon and he’s just dancing alone with his manlets, don’t see any foid approaching him either. He’s just chilling.

Saw a nordic htn being grabbed bt a foid but 5 mins later he came back to dance alone again.
So fucking brutal how some nights I can get approaches and then some hights I can approach and get NOTHING.

Nedd to leave for a lesser club, nothing will come oir of here.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: maarda and ryuken
when i go out at nigit i rarely see people as ugly as in this forum lol

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
There’s this 6’8 HTN anglo saxon and he’s just dancing alone with his manlets, don’t see any foid approaching him either. He’s just chilling.
sounds fun tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
Clubbing is just for fun, most girls I know don't go clubbing for men while men actively seek out women in the club

Clubbing is just for fun, most girls I know don't go clubbing for men while men actively seek out women in the club
I’m seeing groups of foids and groups of HTNs dancing alone, barely anyone is mingling. This place is cursed. Need to leave asap.

I’m seeing groups of foids and groups of HTNs dancing alone, barely anyone is mingling. This place is cursed. Need to leave asap.
Is this your first time? Whenever I go clubbing I usually just do it to get shit-faced.Girls are just a plus if it happens

Hard desicion but ai left, huge queue outside too so I won’t get back in. I’kl look for a less crowsed club.

Is this your first time? Whenever I go clubbing I usually just do it to get shit-faced.Girls are just a plus if it happens
I’m aolo clubbing to ascend. Usually I get approached at least once but I sperg out. I wouldn’t do so this time but I was absolutely invisible. Even whales didn’t give me a aecond glance. Going somewhere else now and ifI get nothing i’m going back to my hotel

Hard desicion but ai left, huge queue outside too so I won’t get back in. I’kl look for a less crowsed club.

I’m aolo clubbing to ascend. Usually I get approached at least once but I sperg out. I wouldn’t do so this time but I was absolutely invisible. Even whales didn’t give me a aecond glance. Going somewhere else now and ifI get nothing i’m going back to my hotel
Solo clubbing is dead bro, its literally pointless you'll look like a tryhard and creep.No one is going to trust someone who is just alone staring at them.

Solo clubbing is dead bro, its literally pointless you'll look like a tryhard and creep.No one is going to trust someone who is just alone staring at them.
Nqh it almost worked in the past, even went back to a hotel with a foid to a hotel but was too autistic ro have sex. On the dance floor no one knows who’s with who anyway

Nqh it almost worked in the past, even went back to a hotel with a foid to a hotel but was too autistic ro have sex. On the dance floor no one knows who’s with who anyway
Maybe its cause I only go clubbing in a small town but usually no one trusts the guy who's just on his own staring at girls

Maybe its cause I only go clubbing in a small town but usually no one trusts the guy who's just on his own staring at girls
DoesnMf matter kn the dance floor tbh