• +1
Reactions: tdawg, Chadeep and Subhuman Philtrum
fuck foids all my niggas hate foids
🙏🏿😛🅱

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6789
fuck foids all my niggas hate foids
🙏🏿😛🅱
SHES LITERLY LAUGHING IN HIS FACE. CANT EVEN SAY NO NICE. FUCKING BRUTAL. THEN LATER SHELL COMPLAIN THAT ALL GUYS JUST WANT TO FUCK. SHE MEANS ALL CHADS.
this is only suifuel if u are as degenerated as this curry
ALL CURRYS AND BROWN PEOPLE UNDER 5/10 ARE AS DONE AS THIS MAN.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, Short Ugly and Brown and Gaia262
He's Stupid as Fuck Ngl. All that Bollywood Bullshit about White women. It's fucking over.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lolcel, mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 4804 and 1 other person
I wonder how much he payed for the ring

Why are women so unfunny? "Gas prices are good tho" wtf at this level of humor all she had to do was commentate this experience and she threw in retarded jokes women

He's Stupid as Fuck Ngl. All that Bollywood Bullshit about White women. It's fucking over.
Look at him, does the approach even matter at that point. Hes short with a bugframe and sub human genetics, and ethnic.
Why are women so unfunny? "Gas prices are good tho" wtf at this level of humor all she had to do was commentate this experience and she threw in retarded jokes women
cus men laugh at anything they say just to make them feel comfortable and increase the chance of penetration.

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel and Chadeep
Look at him, does the approach even matter at that point. Hes short with a bugframe and sub human genetics, and ethnic.

cus men laugh at anything they say just to make them feel comfortable and increase the chance of penetration.
If women don't want to be around you it's fucking over.

watch this now

me watching this

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4991 and Deleted member 6789
tbh its a gj she didnt say yes. He would get his gas station taken from him after he gets divorce raped JFL.

This is the type of vindaloo that unironically lowers the smv of all Indian men :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Lolcel
This is the type of vindaloo that unironically lowers the smv of all Indian men :feelskek:
Jfl if you think that with his pheno you could do anything without being disgusting to women

Jfl if you think that with his pheno you could do anything without being disgusting to women

No shit you spastic but if countless amount of desperate low inhib Inidans stop doing these retarded shit the image of indians wouldnt be as low

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Lolcel
No shit you spastic but if countless amount of desperate low inhib Inidans stop doing these retarded shit the image of indians wouldnt be as low
"just lay down and rot for the good of the race"
mirin dog brain

SHES LITERLY LAUGHING IN HIS FACE. CANT EVEN SAY NO NICE. FUCKING BRUTAL. THEN LATER SHELL COMPLAIN THAT ALL GUYS JUST WANT TO FUCK. SHE MEANS ALL CHADS.

ALL CURRYS AND BROWN PEOPLE UNDER 5/10 ARE AS DONE AS THIS MAN.
what is the context to this lol

"just lay down and rot for the good of the race"
mirin dog brain
You are ironically doing the same thing right now you fucking "dog brain"
Nah im a degenerate i fuck what i can get
I make women miserable and degrade them, months later a soy beta caregiver will date her and ill laugh knowing I coomed in her asshole and then she tasted my tip after

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1588
Nah im a degenerate i fuck what i can get
I make women miserable and degrade them, months later a soy beta caregiver will date her and ill laugh knowing I coomed in her asshole and then she tasted my tip after

YOU CANNOT BE HELPED

GET OFF MY THREAD

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 6475
oh so you would accept if some random curry proposed to you?
Nah but I might go on a date with her If I see she has a nice body (like me) and takes care of herself. I sure as hell wouldn't laugh and mock them and record them.
Jfl@ ur greycel bluepill logic

Last edited:
Another day, another BROOTAL ethnicpill, heightpill, and skullpill by OhWellMaxing

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 6789
THANK YOU COME AGAIN

THANKS ONCE AGAIN

Nah but I might go on a date with her If I see she has a nice body (like me) and takes care of herself. I sure as hell wouldn't laugh and mock them and record them.
Jfl@ ur greycel bluepill logic
kid, its no secret that currys are at a big big disadvantage in the west, no ones denying that. yeah you're right that what she did is wrong, but you forget to include the fact the curry is autist af for cold approach proposal lmao.

kid, its no secret that currys are at a big big disadvantage in the west, no ones denying that. yeah you're right that what she did is wrong, but you forget to include the fact the curry is autist af for cold approach proposal lmao.
oh no a foreigner not understanding cultural norms and being ridiculed? Isnt that something you liberal feminists should be against. Oh wait racism only counts when its black people and doesn't apply if a women is to blame.
"wuman good men bad"

oh no a foreigner not understanding cultural norms and being ridiculed? Isnt that something you liberal feminists should be against. Oh wait racism only counts when its black people and doesn't apply if a women is to blame.
"wuman good men bad"
kid, you're projecting hard. im probably further right than you JFL