Brutal currypill [GTFIH curries]

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
All this time I thought curries were at the bottom of the racial heirarchy.

I was wrong. So ...so fucking wrong..

From what I have seen curries are now slaying more whites than even BBC (excluding trashy whites).
I have seen this with my own eyes for months... no years.

The curry penalty is no longer -3. It is -1.

I am sorry @Intel.Imperitive but you were right all along. I am not so weak minded as to refuse to admit to my errors and progress. I am a man of science after all!

Curries now mog BBCs in regards to high quality white women (the only metric that really matters in the west tbh).

The fuck you sayin' bout science dude? Can't be science without citations and those same notations say that curries are disgusting

Way too low iq of a thread coming from you tbh

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
Arrogant

White women are such ugly, primitive creatures.

Ethnics need to stop using them as some sort of success barometer.

A post I saw on TRP that was one of the few good ones:

"The hair may be golden but the pussy sure as hell isn't"

you good fam? where did u observe this?

Ofc globally east asian virgins mog degenerate westerners but in the west, asians do not lile dark skinned intellects such as myself. I must settle for negresses.
View attachment 2776

you good fam? where did u observe this?
At high end stores

From what I have seen curries are now slaying more whites than even BBC (excluding trashy whites).

I am sorry @Intel.Imperitive but you were right all along. I am not so weak minded as to refuse to admit to my errors and progress. I am a man of science after all!

Curries now mog BBCs in regards to high quality white women (the only metric that really matters in the west tbh).

Does this apply to me as an arabian ?

View attachment 2776

Sour grapes

Ofc globally east asian virgins mog degenerate westerners but in the west, asians do not lile dark skinned intellects such as myself. I must settle for negresses.

As a matter of fact some blackcel went crazy because he couldn't get an azn grll in NYC.

He went out smashing azn chicks with a hammer in the face. He did it a few times than hanged himself in an elevator shaft.

As part of his insanity he would go around taking pics of any azn grill he saw with white guys, etc.. even took a few of them with Indians so it's not impossible.

They probably made a lot of money in some IT job though. This was Manhattan afterall.

He still has the blog going with automated posts.

You can check the archives to see the stuff I was talking about as well as lots of other kekfuel.

https://mrtalented.wordpress.com/

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Probably false for casual sex but true for relationships. White girls in the west are incredibly racist

High quality white women want a stable, family man with a good income.

Thats kimda what currys are tbh...

Unless ur being sarcastic

And when you've thugmaxxed and statusmaxxed as steroid drug dealer, credit card fraudulent, independant since 15 and canadian accent you can get some of the trashy ones too ??‍♂️

View attachment 2776

White women > asian women, any day

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
Asian eyes look retarded a top tier white girl always beats a top tier asian

Can you even say why.

Nearly all Asian women have PCT that PSL guys all agree are essential to best looks.

Because of monolids they almost never have bad upper eye area either.

Asian eyes look retarded a top tier white girl always beats a top tier asian

White women have even worse eyes, they just cover it with fakeup. Did you see what their eyes look without fakeup? Like frogs tbh. This is especially true for blondes, they especially have really froggy looking eyes. Disgusting to me.

a top tier white girl always beats a top tier asian

This simply isn't true, if you said average white girl moges average asian girl, maybe I would've agreed.

Can you even say why.

Nearly all Asian women have PCT that PSL guys all agree are essential to best looks.

Because of monolids they almost never have bad upper eye area either.

The monolid is the problem, and their eyes seems to protrude to much
White women have even worse eyes, they just cover it with fakeup. Did you see what their eyes look without fakeup? Like frogs tbh. This is especially true for blondes, they especially have really froggy looking eyes. Disgusting to me.

This is just cope, white eyes are far superior

Last edited:
I have alot of curryfriends who slay here in the west. The currycel is a meme tbh. Sure there are ugly ones but youre def not doomed when u curry

• +1
The monolid is the problem, and their eyes seems to protrude to much

This is just cope, white eyes are far superior

No lol...

White women age like shit...

There is an old saying about UK women: "The UK is full of women who are 6s walking around like they are 9s".

Not to mention, on-top of being physically more attractive, asian women make better relationship partners. They arent entitled, rude, corrupted by 3rd wave feminism or violent.

All the ethnics in my area say one thing:

White girls for fucking.

Asian girls for marrying.

And they do fuck white women man ??
(The good looking Black ones and curry ones)

• +1
Reactions: Unwanted
Mediterranean arabs, turks and persians outslay curries and BBCs easily.
Also white girls are made for sex and nothing further their slutty behavior and looks is annoying that i only want to slam them in bed, asian women (monolid) are too fucking fragile and weak but better personalities and wifey material

Also white girls are made for sex
I'd beg tyo differ, I think that black women are made for it not white girls (because they are more primar and usually have more feminine features like wide hips), it's just that nothing can't beat caucasian women in bountifulness, I wouldn't trade a white girl for shit

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin and dogtown
No lol...

White women age like shit...

There is an old saying about UK women: "The UK is full of women who are 6s walking around like they are 9s".

Not to mention, on-top of being physically more attractive, asian women make better relationship partners. They arent entitled, rude, corrupted by 3rd wave feminism or violent.

All the ethnics in my area say one thing:

White girls for fucking.

Asian girls for marrying.

And they do fuck white women man ??
(The good looking Black ones and curry ones)

Have fun with you “physically more attractive” Asians, jfl at this cope, having kids with a asian is sentencing your child to inceldom,

• +1
I'd beg tyo differ, I think that black women are made for it not white girls (because they are more primar and usually have more feminine features like wide hips), it's just that nothing can't beat caucasian women in bountifulness, I wouldn't trade a white girl for shit
WHEN i mention white im talking about the north european sluts aka the blonde blue eye ones, those are made for sex and thats it, mediterranean girls are my #1 along with latinas, theyre just too complete

Yh because u cope on the idea that white = attractive. 2018 racepill getting weaker ngl.
Have fun with you “physically more attractive” Asians, jfl at this cope, having kids with a asian is sentencing your child to inceldom,

Im asian im not an incel

no girl can't compete with med or latinas, latinas can be so fuuuucking hot

you don't have the intelligence to understand the racepill proper

Yh, anytime anyone calls bullshit on anything you say, they "Dont have the intellegence".

Thats like me saying "1+1 = 4."

And you saying, "wtf thats wrong."

and me replying "Omg you dont have the intellegence to understand this complex theory".

Lol tf, you just look like a child.
Attractiveness

No offense bro, you've been here for all of 5 minutes and you're 15 ???

I mean, its fucked enough I'm here at 17.

Ur not bad looking I'd say, u cover ur big forhead really well tbh, r u mentalcel?

Last edited:
I mean, I might even look older than you. U have a better beard but I look 23 according to everyone so idk
I meant mentally, but people often Guess me at very early 20's with my beard

>high quality women

Eastern Euro whores aren't high quality in any regard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147 and Never_Began
Curry ascension is approaching :feelsautistic:

It's over for ethnics, JBW

No, if anything the whiter you look the lower the points, so someone like @Intel.Imperitive is probably a 5-6, though if he did not have typical curry phenotype he would be higher

Also latinas>white women>lightskin women>asian women

No, if anything the whiter you look the lower the points, so someone like @Intel.Imperitive is probably a 5-6, though if he did not have typical curry phenotype he would be higher

Also latinas>white women>lightskin women>asian women

Ever heard of Hydoquinone ?