Brutal currypill on NETFLIX. Never Have I ever

Differences in culture and heritage usually is the cause.

This problem is common to many countries in europe aswell. North Italians don't consider the southern Italians to be Europeans for being darker and mixed with Arabs The pejorative for them being "Terrone" Same with the British and Irish people. Turks aswell. Now just imagine a country 10 times more diverse than the countries I just mentioned. It's only obvious that this would happen. This problem is not just a third world problem or a problem specific to India. Its a problem that every major country with a diverse population faces tbh
Yea but can you tell a difference between them ? Not like sikhs are some type of Italian looking moggers

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Jason Voorhees
I guess, but makes no sense why north indians have a superiority complex.

Yea but can you tell a difference between them ? Not like sikhs are some type of Italian looking moggers
Tbh India is quite diverse but I'd say, practically, a large gap. South India is mostly malnourishedcels.
Further North has better coloring definitely and way better development but the phenotypes seem to have worse bones I've observed. Thing is a lot of Dravidians are actually Caucasoid skull-wise, I think it might even be more than Central/North for whatever reason, that's why most Dravidians are bone moggers but the coloring failos hard. Mix of both is common. Further North/North-east has near-white colouring but Persian (north) or Asian (north-east) phenotype.

In India, light skin is valued, definitely.

Last edited:
Fr? In the West they would have dozens of men in DMs
I was exaggerating obviously but they wouldn't have high appeal

• +1
Reactions: gamma
there is gonna be a bunch of 3 psl pajeetas thinking they deserve a white chadlite now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, Lmao, Deleted member 14166 and 1 other person
there is gonna be a bunch of 3 psl pajeetas thinking they deserve a white chadlite now
He ain't a chadlite but I get ur point

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and justadude
ur right sorry, white gigachad

How is this a chadlite?

Images 87 1

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Jason Voorhees
Image 2021 07 21 110300

• +1
Subhuman. Her looksmax posts on .co

• +1
another high school drama where everyone looks like college students.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, TsarTsar444, datboijj and 1 other person
trailer isn't black pilled it's cope a white collage kid would never date that subhuman
but they can fuck her. so that's how the dating market fucked. that subhuman will be fucked by white chads and think she deserve a white chad.
she will feel sorry when she married with a curry normie which is better then her actually.

• +1
she's cute

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, buckchadley31 and WadlowMaxxing
Tbh India is quite diverse but I'd say, practically, a large gap. South India is mostly malnourishedcels.
Further North has better coloring definitely and way better development but the phenotypes seem to have worse bones I've observed. Thing is a lot of Dravidians are actually Caucasoid skull-wise, I think it might even be more than Central/North for whatever reason, that's why most Dravidians are bone moggers but the coloring failos hard. Mix of both is common. Further North/North-east has near-white colouring but Persian (north) or Asian (north-east) phenotype.

In India, light skin is valued, definitely.
I want to bang a hot curry

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: buckchadley31 and Jason Voorhees
Indian guys are almost always incels

few good looking mentally insane white, Latina, Asian etc girls will date them bcz media brainwashing but majority of Indian men aren’t dating anything

no one date Indian girls either
Biggdink spitting facts. Take notice

@volcelfatcel @Chadeep @AlexAP
Another biggdink BPD case @gamma @AlexAP @Chadeep

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Chadeep, AlexAP and 2 others
Lol at this Netflix jew Propaganda. Pairing Ethnic 5/10 with White Chads is only gonna make hypergamy even worse
Facts. Women are being programmed to be more hypergamous than they already are

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Jason Voorhees
ok subhuman..jfl at the superiority due to media cumskins have
what are you even talking about im obviously joking
low iq paki

Indian guys are almost always incels

few good looking mentally insane white, Latina, Asian etc girls will date them bcz media brainwashing but majority of Indian men aren’t dating anything

no one date Indian girls either
Can second this, I identify as curry and have dated one curry girl in my life, and had one ONS with a Sri Lankan girl (were both drunk), stick to white, Latin, MEA, Asian.

Other than that totally avoid them, one in a million might take pride in her appearance, but even then she's likely to be mentally unhinged cos of fucked up curry culture.