brutal currypill

currytax

currytax

Iron

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Kmscurry, Arkantos and Deleted member 6789
scrawny, ugly, small-framed, manlet curry what did he think would happen? just show the one with the tall chadpreet, he's a better example

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Arkantos, ProAcktiv, Deleted member 6789 and 1 other person
scrawny, ugly, small-framed, manlet curry what did he think would happen? just show the one with the tall chadpreet, he's a better example
His existence is lowering curry SMV by the second.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, curryslayerordeath, Arkantos and 5 others
Dude is barely 5ft tall walking up to a white Stacy who mogs him by 5 inches just to ask a pointless self explanatory question. "Get out of my face" she said, brutal. Bet her response would be totally different had chad asked the same question

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, itorroella9 and johncruz12345
His existence is lowering curry SMV by the second.

Fucking hell i mean atleast he approaches lmao i get scared cause i know it's over currently

• So Sad
Reactions: Arkantos
Fucking hell i mean atleast he approaches lmao i get scared cause i know it's over currently
legit don't approach if you look like that. Thats like you are asking to be rejected.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Brutal i would atleast height mog those bitches though
You look like that? If you heightmog, it could be fine tbh, but that nigga had legit nothing going for him. Absolutely nothing. No shit she would reject him, even for asking a simple question.

You look like that? If you heightmog, it could be fine tbh, but that nigga had legit nothing going for him. Absolutely nothing. No shit she would reject him, even for asking a simple question.

Ummmmm well i think i may look worse tbqh i can pm pics if you want

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345

I'm half Indian, I bet you these bitches won't say no to me. Smh There are full Indians out there that look good if not better than me as well. What gets me tight is how they won't keep the same energy with asians and Mexicans(no offense)

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
I'm half Indian, I bet you these bitches won't say no to me. Smh There are full Indians out there that look good if not better than me as well. What gets me tight is how they won't keep the same energy with asians and Mexicans(no offense)
Tbh. That guy is a legit stereotypical Indian. Chadpreet doesn't face the same discrimination, but if you are a low tier indian, the stereotypes are exemplified.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Warlow, reptiles and 1 other person