(BRUTAL DARK TRIAD PILL + HAIRPILL!) Samson, the first dark triad gigachad, slayer of whore and lions!

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
Samson. The 6’2 Nazirite whom was blessed by God with super human strength. Keep in mind that 6’2 in the Biblical times was the equivalent of being 8’0 in today’s world. The average height of most people in those days was 4’9.

637D3D44 8BD9 4989 B3A5 BE730FC5A6BC

Samson was blessed by God in so many ways. His power came from his hair. Let that sink in. God didn’t give him a bald head. God gave him hair. His hair was his power. Why didn’t God give him a bald head which was powerful? Because baldness is ugly. Everyone knows it. Not only was he super human but he was also a ladies man. But, this was his downfall.

Part I - Samson destroys a lion with his bare hands on his way to propose to his oneitis

Samson fell in love with a girl. A philistine. He decides one day to propose. He is on the dirt path toward her house when he encounters a lion. This lion is sent by God. He kills this lion with his bare hands. He utterly destroys it as if it were a tiny dog. Not even a scratch! A true bad boy. This is not something your every day cuck could do. Killing a lion in itself is already hard, but killing a lion with just your hands is something only a strong, blessed chad can do. You notice how no ugly man can do this. Most ugly short cucks would shit their pants in fear.

Part II - Samson tells a riddle that results in him massacring 30 men for clothes!

After his brutal massacre of the lion, Samson goes to his 30 grooms men and tells a riddle. The riddle is a humblebrag about the lion he just killed. He says if they solve the riddle he will give them 30 pieces of nice designer clothes. But, if they can’t solve it, they must give it to him.

This shit pisses the groomsmen off. They become furious and threaten Samson’s soon to be wife. They tell her if she doesn’t give them the answer to the riddle they will burn her house down and kill her family. (Damn even these niggas were dark triad but they were ugly, so she didn’t give a fuck about them!)

So, this no name slut is afraid and begs Samson to tell her the riddle so she can give it to the groomsmen. He tearfully does, and then the next day they tell Samson the answer to the riddle.

He becomes furious.

He then has to give them 30 pieces of high end clothing. So he goes out to a field and slaughters some random poor donkey and takes his jaw bone and brutally massacres 30 people for their clothes. What a dark triad psychopath. He then goes back to the village of the slut and gives the clothes to the 30 groomen. He then goes home angrily.

Part III - Samson the gigachad gets cucked, but still finds a way to win

Samson goes home and stays there. Sad. Broken. Alone.

He eventually goes back to the philistine whore but finds out that her father gave the slut to one of the groomsmen! She is married to him and they fuck. Samson is instead given the slut’s younger sister to marry instead.

But this ends up bad. He burns the groomsmens crops, so in return they kill his new wife! They also burn down his father in laws home.

He slaughters more of them fuckers! Him against 50 or so men and he kills them all. A true alpha male. Mogs everyone in terms of strength and fighting skills.

He then runs away to hide in some cave. He is chased and captured.

But luckily for him, God loved him, so he breaks free and kills literally thousands of men with the jawbone of a donkey!

8B37591C 4546 4383 BF2A 3AD3188DECEA

Imagine that. Imagine cucks these days going to war killing maybe 4 people in a span of months. Meanwhile Samson single handedly slaughtered thousands of armed men using just a jaw bone of some donkey. And what about the poor donkey? What about his feelings? Who gives a fuck! God wanted his bad boy to win! Fuck the donkey and fuck those thousands of men!

Part IV - Grand Finale - Samson gets another slut and kills even more men!

Seems like this nigga just couldn’t stop massacring people. After he slaughters those people with the donkey bone, he goes to Gaza. He finds a literal harlot. A true whore. A slut in every sense of the word. He fucks her. She didn’t care if he just killed thousands of men. Hell, she wouldnt even care if he slaughtered the entire planet! She’s not missing out on that samsonite dick. In fact, she didn’t even charge him to fuck. He fucked her for free. Other subhumans were being charitable and good men all their lives and still had to pay to fuck. Meanwhile Samson just gets finished killing an army of men, still breathing hard, and goes balls deep into some slut he just met.

Also, some men are on their way to kill him, so samson rips the entire gate off the hinges and takes it with him to the hill where he fucks the girl.

Anyway, he falls in love with her. But eventually this turns out to be a bad, bad situation for Samson. A whore is not to be trusted. A whore will turn on even the most good looking man on earth if given the right reward, and in this case it was silver.

She is bribed with the money. She gets closer to Samson and learns that the only reason he is so strong is because his long hair that God blessed him with. Once Samson falls asleep like a good hearted simp, she cuts his hair off and there goes his power!

Notice how he was winning when he was evil, but as soon as he falls in love and starts being a sappy bitch, he loses?

Anyway, the army finds him and ties him up. But, Samson has the final word. He brings the entire fucking building down with his strength and kills his self along with the entire army.

In conclusion…

Samson was an evil bad boy. He fucked. He killed. He was tall. He was handsome. You know…the typical stereotypical dark triad Chad.

Some interesting points to notice:

- he was strong up until the point where he fell in love. Once he fell in love, he opened up more and eventually trusted the wrong person

- he was blessed despite being a mass murderer. Not even his brutal kill streaks could take away God’s adoration for him.

- his height and hair were halos. Notice how men of today have to have hair transplants or tattoo their hair?
5F10DF03 9DAB 4913 A01A A5010E0DA62B
33738427 9514 44AD 935E FE981DD72700

God gave him these traits because obviously these traits are synonymous with “good looking”. Even God himself knows that being short is ugly and being bald is ugly. If being bald or short wasn’t ugly, how come God didn’t make Samson 4’0 manlet?
BE43FBBE 2800 42ED ADD1 3DF8D200E5BE

TLDR: Samson was a blessed talk gigachad mass murderer and pussy slayer with height halo, looks halo, hair halo, and even God himself loved him so much. He was a dark triad bad boy and won at life. Good boys lose.

@n0rthface
@RealLooksmaxxer
@RoBobaFett999
@Sphinx
@AlexBrown84
@subhuman incel
@Toth's thot
@ropemax
@PingPong
@SubhumanCurrycel
@Hades

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2832, Zeruel, Lygodactylus and 25 others
Oh wow you’re writing your own now. Nice

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and thecel
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel
Not a single fucking letter of your fantasy has been read by my character

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Sphinx
Vermilioncore

#Real from J y V ∞♥

I told you to write some mythology not stealing my next Bible study Idea

Tbh It has my style in it without the broken english. Well fucking done.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, adotsdot, Deleted member and 1 other person
@BigBiceps @goat2x @Marsiere214 @Trance

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16571 and Marsiere214
max-liebermann-samson-and-delilah-sg171--thumb-xl.jpg
THE-MISTAKES-OF-SAMSON-Simeons-Scripts.jpg

The bible has warn us, u never trust a foid - no matter who u are and how strong u think u are. If you're a gigachad god would find a way tho.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus, Hero of the Imperium, Yerico7 and 8 others
Ppl told me i look like the movie version of him

i literally look like a birdcel cuck fraud next tohim
Images 1

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Lygodactylus, Deleted member 15563 and Vermilioncore
He wasn't really evil though, just masculine. If you're a man, you feel the need to kill other men sometimes, that's nature. And Jews were allowed to kill their oppressors.

There are more hair pills in the bible. A huge mob of children mocked Prophed Elia for having no hair, calling him bald head

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Yerico7, Edgar and 5 others
why im not tagged

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Vermilioncore

#Real from J y V ∞♥

I told you to write some mythology not stealing my next Bible study Idea

Tbh It has my style in it without the broken english. Well fucking done.
It was a tribute to you, that’s why I had the same type of sentences and funny shit that I love about your blackpill study. I’m glad you enjoyed nigga

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14077 and Sphinx
  • JFL
Reactions: ropemax
:popcorn: I wonder what your next blackpill study will be tho
Maybe do Cain and Abel but I lost it. I think you should take over. compare to the way you wrote, what am I?

Maybe do Cain and Abel but I lost it. I think you should take over. compare to the way you wrote, what am I?
I am shit. I am a copy cat. Nothing original about me. Even my shit isn’t original. It comes from food.

Do Cain and Abel or maybe Noah

• JFL
Reactions: Sphinx
I am shit. I am a copy cat. Nothing original about me. Even my shit isn’t original. It comes from food.

Do Cain and Abel or maybe Noah
Nothing is original about me too. Really, all I do is copy the bible and showing it from a 90IQ autistic retard POV. Plenty of us too.

Nothing is original about me too. Really, all I do is copy the bible and showing it from a 90IQ autistic retard POV. Plenty of us too.
You are original son. You are the blackpill scholar we need. I will be your protege.

• +1
Reactions: Sphinx
Bump because this took forever to write

• +1
Reactions: adotsdot
my dream life man..

Do not take the Lord's name in vain fucker

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11963
Ļ̶̺̥̫̳̜͓̘̖͇̏̈́͂̓o̶̗̩̮̾͘͜ǫ̶̼͓͈͎̰̞̻̺̈̉̇́̌͒̂͘͜ķ̶̢̖̗͈̳̳̦̝̓̎̐̾́ ̴̭̬͍̝͔̩͚̰̈́̅̓̋̊͋̉̍͗͠ä̶̱̜͔̝̯́̈́̃t̸̯̯͉͖͗̆̐̅̽͒͛́̕͘ ̵̠̲̮̍̔̈̇y̷̺͇̤͙̬͖̱̟̌͆ǫ̸̛̟̺͈͔̻͇̘͋͊̈́̄̍͝ȕ̵̠̅̓̊͒̐̄͘͘ ̶̗̰̯͉̊̄͜f̸̧̥͕̗̖̜̤̈́͊̇̂́͊̀͐͒̾̈͜ǫ̶̮̼͎̙̭̫̥̖̜͈͋̓͘͘ó̶̜͎͔̳͙͉̦͇̿̾̐̒́ḽ̵͙͖̒̿̈́̈s̶̹̫͉̘̍͂̾́̿̕ ̴̼̜̞̦͉̼̪̲̜̼̇͌͗̀s̶͇͖̯̠̜̣̲͚̹̲̦̆̿̓̇̈́͌̆́i̸̢̬͕͋t̸̛̼̤̀͑̔̿͒̂͋̈̍̚t̷̢̘͇̬̰̗̼̗̩́į̷͉͕̜͕̃ń̵̢̧̥͙̩̭̠̝g̵͎͕̜̹̩̻̯̹̤̾̒͑̊͝ ̴̡̳͚̟̣͓̦̝͕̇̈́̂̆̿̿̚͘t̷̬̎̏̐͋h̷̻́̍̇ȩ̷̲̓̍̐̋̇ṟ̸͔̺͙͖͙̬̈́́̚ë̶̝́̊́̈́̏͗ ̷̡͇͎̲͔̭͖͍̘͎͚̓̓͆̉̚w̶̢̬̮̍̅̏͗̅̍̋͆͝͝ḁ̴̣̥̘̺͖͗̋̏̋̾̍̕͝͝i̶̠͚̯̹̪̭̤͋̇͆̿̄̀̆͒t̶̛̬̥̼̞͚̦̪̫̑͊͌̓̈́͘i̷̱̦͙̗̬͉͕̩̦̞͖̅̒̾͗̂̌́͆̕n̴͇̤͇͈̘̲̬̟̜̬̼͒͐̑̆g̶͍̘͉̼̯͓̫̺̹̓͜ ̸̙̈́,̸̳̾̏̊͊̎͛̑̏̍̀͝ ̸̣̣͎̳̱̯̭̣̾w̸̨̨͖̔a̶̖̦̻̪̠͖̜̖͑͝͝į̸̫͍̊͗̓̌̌̃̇̉͝͠t̵̢̥̳̼̟͖͌̈́̏̇i̷̢͎̳̦͕͉̖̊n̵̨̨̨͎̻̲̥̳̗̳̈́̈̆̓̎͂̒̉̿͆̕ğ̵̱̰̣͆͊̇͝ ̷̜̦̟̱̦̼͚̱̲̑̾̍̀̏͂̈͑̇ͅͅó̴̢̟͕̣̜̮̜̭̻̍̂͊́͊̽́̎̂̾ͅń̴͉̘̪̱̒́̓̀͌ ̸̹̟̊̿̇͊̒̒̈́͑͝ǒ̵͚̤̼̮̈͛̈̓l̷͍̼̙̬̺̥̟̅͛͆̔̋͐̒͗͜d̴̢̲̹̦̖͈̙͉͆ͅ ̴͚̹̄̈̃̈̆͑̃̽@̴̛͍̮̋̎̏̏̀̊̽̾T̸̠͍̆̐͋͆̏͝ͅȏ̷̟̦̪̅ņ̷̠̱́̈̂̿͝͝y̶̨̬̙͚̜̩̹̻̻͇͉̓̓̉͗́͘͘͘͠ ̷̧̙̗̞͖͎͈̍̀̌̀ť̵̨̢̖̝͇̜͕͍̭̪͌͂̎̕͜͝͠ō̶̞̰̳̣̍̅̓͛́͒̈́͝ ̵̛̱̞̜̦̹̭͙̳̩́̐͐̓̃̕͜͜͝s̸̡̡͎̞͍̫̹̦̈́̉̔͋͝ȁ̴̢̡̹̕v̴̅̓͂͑ͅe̵̢̻̻͉̼̯͚͇̞̟̹͂̀̍̓͆́̚ ̶̛̳͓͑͋̀̓͑͋̾̾͝ÿ̷̳̠̟͖̐̒̆͒̐̓͘ö̸̫̺̱͓̻͗̒́̔̌͘͝ú̶̡͈̫̟̪̙̗̗̲̎̆̊̚ͅr̴̗̞̲̪̟͇̻͋͑̓̐́̾͂̈́̔ ̸̡̩̻͇̱̗̩͔̩͂ͅb̸̡̝̝̯͙̤̀̿̀͂̈́̚a̸̩̬͈̺̳̋̀̊̄̂͋̈́̿̎̈́c̸̯̆͋́͆͋ơ̶̛͍͖̺̞̹̫͈͉͆̄̓̀̍̿̕͠n̴͎̥̜̑͐͑ ̶̢̢͉̬̘͉̫̬̼́̒͌̑̓̃̊̀̐͜͠͝ͅò̸̰̭̗̒̕͜͜n̶̨̜͖̰̙̳̫̓̐͑̀̋̿̀̌ͅç̶̡̭͉̺̼͆́̿̔͛̾̑̂̅̏͜͝e̸̡̛̯̤̺̫̘͙̰̮͋́̄͆́͐̕ ̷̡͉͌́͊̀̄͐͘͝͠á̵̢̼̬̟̣̣̘̝͇g̸̛̯̲͓͕̓̉̀́̇̂͂̒̅̃ą̴̬̼̯̝̳͈̥̖̿͊͗͗͐̇͂̈́͒̑͜i̶̜̞̱̼͔̣̦͇̹̥͚͋̒̆͂͆̋́̔̍͊̓n̷̛̤͖̞̹̉̐͊͊̇͘͜͝!̶̨̨̢̳̤̭̰̉͊̎̀̑͑͂͌̈́ͅ ̶͎͓̮͕̫͍͇̹̽͋̑̈́̈́͛͆͜͝͝Ȉ̷̛̞͚͛̇͊̚ ̶̧̝̹̲̼̞̹̎s̷̨̭̰͉̗̰̘͚̭̣̈̆͌̀̚ͅe̴̟̠̤͍̺̻̱̘̖̯͒e̴̡̬̖̟̮͍͚̱̱͊̅n̴̡̨̛͍̘̙̱͉͙͕̿̀̿͂̚̕͘͜ ̵͕̰̲̖͒̽̂͂̀̂̊̽͋͛m̴̲͉̥̦̈́̂͆̊͒̌̕o̷̯̬̮̮̘̓̐̏͂̄̄̅͋͑r̴̞̙̗̰̙̖̻̿̈͊͜͝ẹ̷̡̺̹̣̯͖̽̀̈́̌͜ ̷̺̗̹̙͑͝ȉ̸̛͚̗͔̒͒̿͋̇̐͘n̶̡̻̈́͛͋́̈̎̂ş̸͍̤͙̩̩͈͕̖̯͖͑̿̏̐p̴̡̬͙̰̭͔̤͓̹̈̃͐̍̽͛̒͗̒͜ͅi̷͙̮̔̃͆̎̇̒͊̕͝ȓ̸̫͉̭̯̳̣̮͎̳̮̍͐͛̑̚͜i̷͇̹̍n̸̝͕͚͍͔͐̓́́͆͘g̸̬͔͓͉͙̣̼̬̑̈́̐ ̸̢̟͎̓́̈́̄̉̚͝c̸̢̖̫̘͔͙̭͕̘̰͛̓̿͛͂ǫ̴̗͖͑̒͆́̃͆̽̒́͛r̵̢̝̱͍̜̮̩̪̩͙̀̊̐͊̀̈̃̈́͠p̶̫͖̺̝̱̻̠̼̙͑̃̓s̴̛̗͖̼͆͒͗̓̉̈́̓͘̕͝è̸̲̘̭͍̼̟̲͉͚̇̆̔̈́̔̎͘͜s̵͉͖̙̼͑̃̚ͅ ̷̨̩̺̯̠̳̃̋͆̀͝͝ẗ̶̢̢̟̙͍̗́͊͌̈́̋ͅh̸̡̦̙̮̲͓̹̱̩̦̀̍͂̔̈́e̵̜͉͍̘̦̬̓́̀͋͋̋͒͘͝n̸͕̫̺͗̓̂̾͋̂̔ ̵̻̺̖͚̊͒̾̒ỵ̶̨͉͙̰̹̜͙̦̟̎͜ȍ̷͍̽̆̑́̚ͅụ̸̥̺̪̮̓̈́̇̽̒̈ ̶͕̝̬́̃̌́͋l̵̤̼͕̫̉͋͛ő̵̩̯͔̌͑̒͘̚͝t̵͈̣͇̣̣̙̟̲̀̋̾̔̒̎͠.̶̛̳͌͊̌͂̌̃̓ ̴̞͔̤̩͙͈̹͕̮́̃̃͝ͅL̶̩̮̈́̚̕I̸̳̰͑̋͌F̴̛͍̟͉̲̪̭̳͉̈́̏̿̍́͜͜͠Ẹ̶̝́͝ ̴̡̠̘̱̲͙̤̥̥̘̭́͒̍I̸̤̯͉͉͇̻͈͔͕̅̄̋͌̿͐̔͂̚͜͝͠Ş̷̱͔̎̔͊̂͑̾̏̈́ ̴̧̦̘̟̤͕̌͆̽̏̽͒̾͊̐͒ͅF̷͚̲͊̋̃͆̾̃͆͛̚͠͝O̴̡͉̰̞̥̟͛͐̈́ͅR̷̤̹̭̻͓̥͎̃̈̿̍̉̊́͋̇ ̷͖͖̗̰̥̺̅̋̀͂̋̾̋T̶̰̘̮̼̝̜̈́̍H̷̨̞̬̱̭̹͌̍͑͂̓͝E̴̖̿͋͌ͅ ̴̨̫͙̖̞͕̥̆Ļ̷̯̙̪̫̦͎̳̬̈́͊̈́͐̐̿̕͝Ì̵̻̓̎̂̈́̌͝V̵̭̼͚͔̰̬̣̦̭̙̲̾̃͋̋͒̌͛̋̆͠͝I̸̩̗͙͓͒̏͐̈͝N̵̩͍͑̎̋̌̇̔͂̌͗̏̚͜Ģ̵̡͈̳͓̇ ̶̢̭̦̥̫̟͖̻̱͗͆̓̀͛͋̄̚͝,̶͖̟͔͛̀̌̃̋̍́̓̐̕̕ ̴̛̫̞͙͎͎͕̠̖̠̌͆͠ȧ̷̛̗̬͍͔̉͑̓̈́n̶̢̺̔̂͆́͋̈́̃̕͜ḏ̷̢̲̲͓̔̐̋̃ ̵̛̤̲̥̬̘̞̈́̃͒̅́̋̿͠i̴͇͎̭͙͔̠̳͓͇͙̇̿͊͋͒̈͘͝͝f̴̩̯̜̞̱͇͈̻͎̫͒͑͗̇̿͆̚ ̶́͐͒̾̐̀͑͊ͅy̷͎͚̯͙̝̒o̵͉̮̞̬͒̓͂͗u̷̪̹͍͎͍͙̱̪̜̽ ̷̯̻́͂̃͌̾͐͆̓̾̎̅d̵̨̜͈̥̝̹̓͒̐̌ò̴̢̱͉̙̟̗̮̦̞͙ͅṇ̶̛͖̣͎̭̬̙̹͔̎̉̀͝t̷̘̙̣̳̯̍̃̊̒ ̴̢͚͎̤̝̯̣̣̯͊̋͜w̵̨̰̪̹͇͖͒̆̋̉͌̍̏̓͋͠ȧ̵̢̛̛͍̥̜̣̱̠̺̹͈̊͛̆̄͛ń̶̖̤̹̈́͑̏̆́̓̈̃̈́̚t̶̩̖̘̠̟͉̀̈́͐̄̓́́̃ ̷̙͔̝̦͇̘̼̘̩̄͆̂͜͠t̴̡̛̝̰͆̑̏͂͝͝o̴̦̙̘͔͉͎̠͕̽̿ ̸̙̙̪͉̇̀͐́̔͛͘͝͝͠l̷̹̮͎̥̄̏̾̄͊̓́́͋̊í̴̼̐̎ͅv̵̢̭̹̦̐̒̈́̌̔̑͆̉̌͌͜ͅͅȅ̴̡͕̼̖͎̲̞͙̼ ̶̨̧̧͈̖̜͆̃̏͗̒̈́͊̓̀͝l̵͔͗̒̎̔͘e̷̢̛̫͍̼͔͚͓̰̠̓̋̓͐̍̎̆̀̇̃t̶̘̲̝̬̝̯̀ ̵̨̤̲̙̠̩͉̣͑͂̿͊̾̾̚ŝ̸̺̹͕͙̤͕͇̜̫̃̈́͂̎̓̾͆ͅȯ̴͓͂̊̌̇ḿ̵̪̠̳̫̹̘̠̝̔̌͛̒͋̏ͅê̷̘̑͗͂͛ȍ̴͔̠̲̿̾͊̓͝͝ǹ̸̺̬̖͚͖̠̽̓e̴̘͎̤̮̪̙̐̏̾̒͋̕ ̵̨̡̳͇̼̝̜̊͐͂͒̑͝e̸͕͌̃͒̌̊̀̔̈́̊͠ḻ̵͔̗̱̞̰͖̪̪̉̓́̕͜ṡ̵̢͉̩̫̟̬̭͓̤̀̿̍̅͒̇̅̇̌͌͜ë̴̡͉͇̪̝͔͇͙́̀̋̈́ ̵͓̳̫̖̟̊̀͐̇͛̿͠ͅḥ̵̬̬̠̼̍͛̔͜a̷͇͎̻̮̦͉͚͓̾̐̎̏͘v̸̳̱̻͔̘͔̲̮͖͉̭̍̀̀̔͛̓̕e̴͇͍̦̟̻̫̯͎͙͂̔̅̈́̎͐̎̌́͠͠ ̷̗̺͚̣͈͕͗͆̅̏̈́̾̎͝t̴̛͔̱̪̣͈̺̖͔̼̻͆̉̋̽̊̓̒̕ͅh̷̺̿̉͑́͊̉́̍̈̕ē̸̟̝̺̟̯̥̤̔̄̕̚ͅ ̸̡͖̝̳̎̓͛̿͐̈͌̓͝͝p̶̛͉̟̜̝̿͆̏̓̈̇̏̐r̵̖̰̀̾̾̊̋͘̚i̶̙͈͊͌̑̐͋̒ͅv̴͔̊͑̄̾̓į̵̓̇l̶̡̛̰̥͖̱͉̪̿͗́e̷̢̫͈̤̎̃͛̓̍̓͂͒͊͘͜g̵͈̻̼̈́͋̈́̑̄͊͊̈́̔͛̃ē̷͉̗͔̟̟͗̿̌̊ ̷̡̙̞̱̰̠̯̈́͆̕͜A̷̡̫̝͎̪̍̀̔̾̑̿̅N̴̠͚̳̗̙̥̥̦͈̽͝͝͝Ḑ̷͎̖̜̩̠͇͇̠̗̅̄̓͛͊̍̀̓͘ ̶̡̡͇̝̝̭̖͕̇̆̑̅̏̐͘͘G̵̫͖̣̠̗͕̞̫͎̋̊̆̚̚͠͝E̷͎̲͗̾̅͐͗͒̍̑͝T̷͕̯̫̻̝̼̜̥̩̤̋̿́̌̾̈́̔̈̿̑́ ̵͎͓͇̮̮͖̮̖̪̻̒̔͠O̸̡͓͑̌̑͛̀̎̽͆̉̕͝U̶̘̲͚̜̟͔͓̖͋Ţ̶͕̙̮͖̦͉̀ͅ ̷̛͈̱̠̂̈́̄̾͊́͘̕͠O̴̧̨͖̱̠̼̥̠̹̺͗̚F̷̞̘͚͙͕̺̬̯̥̈̄͌͗̄̽ ̴̧̨̛͎̳̯̙̰̫̙̫̀͋͐̔͂̀́̿͘̕͜T̸̮̩͕͕̯͑͆͑́̈̃̎͝͝͝Ḧ̵̛̖͚͗̓͗́̔̑̏͛E̴̡̻̰̦̲̲̪͎̫̫̐̊̄͆͝ ̶͉̦̥̪̳̮̱̋̑̎̈̔̕͜ͅẀ̵̻̼̫̰̤̫̺̼̆̉̎̐̊̎́̊̄͠A̸̢̼̖̦̗̻̯͎͊̒̃̑͜Y̵̧͍̩͓̳̥̫̻̲̱̾́!̷̢͇͉͓̞̜̱̙͆͑̈́̓́̕ ̵͖̤̗͔̬͈̿̽̕͝Ÿ̸̗͈͕́͋̎̿͗̾͆͜o̷̼͋̆̀̌̉u̷̢̡̠͎̪̫̽͂̑̊͋̀̀̀'̴̥͖͕̤̱͕͇͓̍̑̏̀͋͑̂͜ṛ̶͗̌͘e̵̡̜̘̒͐͌̉̊̑̃͠͝͠ ̵̔͒̒̅̋̐ͅp̶̮̬̺̮̩̞̜̃a̴͙̝̤͖̺̮̥̳̙̖̓̒̽̂̀̀̓̈́̾͛̉͜t̷̡̧̛̺͎̝̩̮̩̀h̸̜͍̻̣͖͈͆̽̅̄ͅe̷͕̥̣̪̱̬͕̖͗̀̀͊̈́̎̀̓͜ţ̴̥̮̀̇̚ì̶̧̡̺̟͋̂̒̈́̇͘͝c̸̮̼̣̜̉̇͊̓̐͗ ̴̡͈̝̯̠̭̋̽͒̈́̚,̷͚̺͕̫̬͍̗̿͗̔͗̿͗̀̑͜͝ ̸̰̊̑́̐̏̎̓͝ę̷̥̖̗̗͖̌̈͆͌̄̈́̕͝͝͝v̴̨̼̹̭͙̼͚̈́̒͐ě̶̯̌r̴̢̡̠̫̠̣̭̺͍̠̟̐̑̽́̅̋͂̂̍y̸̨̲͚̤͒̎̉͊̇͒̀͑͠ ̴̙̥͇̰̗̬̬͉̋̈̓̀̂́ͅl̷̡̝͇̥͇̹̾̀͑͋͗̕a̸͎̟͛s̶̡̛̼͈͍͉̅͒̓̑̏̈́̌̌̊͋͜t̶̡̡̗̯̣͔͈̟̾̽͑ ̶͈͓̺͔̲͖͖̓͒́̔̓͜͠o̴̘͉̞͉͎̘͋͌̽͛͗͌ǹ̵̤̯͊̌̑̀̓́̿͝e̴͕̭̩͙͍͍̰̰̤͙͑̔̇̎̈́̾͌͝ ̶̖͈͎̫̀̾̈́̍͛̆̒̔́̋͝ǫ̷̦̭͌̄͌͐̚f̵̡͎̘̜͎̩̑̉͑̈́ ̸̺̜̺̩̙̾͠y̷̢̝͓̫̬̣̙̅ŏ̸̱̪̲̬̠̜͔ú̵̯̪̭̮̖̲̜̝͓̪͎̉͘ ̸̘̌̃̓̕a̶̠͉̰̫̙̼̙̒͆̎ͅͅş̴͎͔̝̙̻͗̋̒̔́̆͌͝͠ì̷̗̩̪͘ḋ̸̲̼̣͆̍̐̆̊͌̏̉͠͝e̸̪̜͕̮̱̓̋̄̽͊͘ ̶̧̢̖̜̘͉͕̀̿̅̎̃͒̃̈͆̕ͅf̸̢̪̹̘̓̒̍̅̚r̵̰͐̕͘͠ọ̴̗̰̌͊m̷̨̢̱͚̦̩͓͍̠͍̽̃͑̄̕̕ ̶̡̛̲̮̫͍͎̱͍͕̤͎̇̇̇̓̓̔̚@̷̡̢̠̫̮͎̞͗͋͘T̸͉͔͚̫̭͇̖̱̳̊̄̈̔̒͠o̷̡̘̭̮̪̲̜̾̀̿̅̓̊̐͑̒̇͛n̷̘̳̂̾͛̆̕̚̕̚y̶̫͕̦̱̝̱̻͚͓͉̘̑̔̐̌̅́ ̷̡̰̭͉̣̓̾͊͋̒̐̒̕ͅą̷͚͕̖̝̣̩̰͖̠̲͘n̴̲̆̈́͛̿͗̄̂̿d̵͍̀͐͒̋̋̍̏ ̵̨̛̗̤̞̩̆͋̀̐͌́̄̈́̏̿ͅt̸̨̹̖̳̺̯̗̤͔͋̂͜h̸͇̣̺̣̲̬͎̰̆͂̑̒̉e̴͈͋͜ ̴̧̮͖͉̦̹̱̀͜ͅͅo̴͙̻͇̰̠͓̾͐ͅṅ̴̨͍̯͍̥̖͇̣̳̗̙̊͑͗̋̈̃͌́̒l̸̠͚͙̬͛̓̑̇̃̎̃́͛ȳ̶̧̧̟̱͖̟͜
1603329027181-png.749649

̴̢͈͙͖̼͎̯͒̿̿̈̍́̈́̐̓̉t̸̢͙͔̩̱̔̏̂̏̚͝͠͠ͅh̶̩͓̩͉̩̠͚̲͑͋̈́̑͑̌̈́̐̕ͅį̸̡͉̟̹̖̤͌ṅ̵̹̰͕̖̝͎̠̲̀̽̓̂͋̐̃͘ğ̶̙͎̰̝̬͇̂̒̀̍̏̊̿ͅ ̸̣̘̫̻̞̞̗̲̫̝̇͘͜p̸̨̭̺͈̩̼̝̾̅̍̐̍̄̕̕͝͝ͅa̶̦̞̘̪͛̂̆͝ţ̵̛̮͍̯̖̱͕͍͋́̉͝ͅh̴̯̾̀̿̉̈́͛̏̕e̷̲̙̤͉͔̬͙̤̲͠t̶̡̢̡͎͇̯͊̐̈̔̍į̵̦̒̅̅̓̈́̏̑̀͂̕c̴̛͚̭̖̞̰̆ ̵̧̛̤̞͇͈̪̪̪̜͇̈̈̆a̴̛͈͎̯̞̩̲̞͔͒̈̐͑̏̍͝b̸̧̨̹̝̝͛̈́̿̏̈̿̾͘o̶̖͖͍̣͓̤̮͜͝ų̶̰͍̩̻̄̆̂̽͘t̸͉̠̹͕̏̃ ̴̨̧̢̲͔͌̑̇̌̉̊̃́͝ͅh̶͔̪̬̲͎̖̻̯̙̎͑̍͌̈͆̚i̵̧̫̣͉̝̳̣̩̣̭͕̅́͒ṃ̵̡̻̗̂ͅ ̴̛̹̬̟̈́̂͐ĭ̶̡̨̲̭̤̊̉̌̆̍̒͝͝s̸̰̮̄̏͛̀͒́̃̽̚ ̷̧̙̻͈̺̺͉͂͆͗͜t̴̨̟̹̩̥̫͔͙̘̘̬͗͋h̴̡̹̯͛̔̌̆̈̌̉͠͝ȩ̸̡̨͈̗͉̙͆̕͜ ̸̛̱͉̙̺̹̯̣̫̝̖̃̃͐̉̀̌͘͜f̴̛̱͍͆͆̃̈́̂̄ͅa̸̩͖͖̠͌̑̈͌͆͌̚͜͝c̷͔̳̥̤̙̻̩̋̐̈́̌t̶͉̰͚̺͇̓̅ ̵̢͇̌̌̑̏̚͜t̴̡̢̨͎̦͎̤̼͎̎͒̅h̷̡̹̤̰̄̿͐̑̀̇̓̊̽̚a̸̢̫̭̔͠ẗ̸̢̧̲̯͇̝̳̬͍̗ ̷̭̟̖͎̜̒̂͒̄̀̑́͗̑̀h̸̡̠͕͈̑̈́̆͜͝e̸̟̗͇̞̰͉͈̒͛̏͒͆̄͗ͅ ̴̭̱̖̠̌̐̍̄͋̏͆̒ä̶̙͖̖͎̱̞̜͖̜́͛̀ͅs̴̨̫͚̗̆͆s̸͍̼͑ȍ̴̡̧̩̩̭͉̲̤͔͕͑́͆͝c̷̖̋̏̀̓̊̑͌̓͝i̷̛̬̙̩̫̻͇̗̹̥̓̅a̷͖͛̾͘t̵̨̥̮͙͎̙̺̯̭̖͒͐̉͝͝é̷̛͉͓͎̖̻̹ş̵̩̝̬̮̩̤͈̪͕̇́̌̏̾̈́̏ ̶̢̧̝̗̘̉̽́̋͑̏̂̇̊ŵ̸͈̲͖̰̮̠̄̅͑͐̂̚͝ǐ̷̛̛̜͑̀͑̋͆ṱ̸̡̬̝̼̫̲͐̽͊͋͜͜h̸̩̗͖̞̭͔̻͚̤̣̊̽̄̀͑̚̚͜ ̴̭̝̥͙̓̔̓͑̅̎͝ÿ̴̛̫͓͕̖̯̠́̈́̏̒͋͒̽o̴͙͚̟̜̜͇̬͓̼̍̅͆͊̓̏̂̕̕͝ū̴̢̳̘̠̤̝͚̫̳̯͈͆ ̵̛̮̌̕ͅf̶̨̘̜̦̦̥̦͐̐̍̄ŏ̷̭̭̦̦̮̺̠͉͉̘́͋̓͗́̕̕͜o̵̥̞̦̬̜̠̗̥̘͋͛̽́
stop

44D0BAF1 56E6 4FF1 A51E 09C9699D9C2D

no wonder young jb pussies get wet over dark triad gigachad

Ramirez was also 6’1 - 6’2

Never Norwooded

How can you cope?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus and Vermilioncore
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member
Dark triad bad boy genetics
Every girl’s deep dark fantasy of rape
78E064E7 F5DA 49E3 8D4A 25B6E6D5462D
1903F80D 8870 4298 9534 22F1B66B00BC

girls would love to be raped and killed by him, it would probably make their lives worth something to these whores.

Richard Ramirez 8 PSL cannot lose :feelscry:

He was smart tho he said in an interview

“I gave up on love and happiness a long time ago”

truth is, it was rigged from the start.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Deleted member 16346
View attachment 1557715View attachment 1557717

girls would love to be raped and killed by him, it would probably make their lives worth something to these whores.

Richard Ramirez 8 PSL cannot lose :feelscry:

He was smart tho he said in an interview

“I gave up on love and happiness a long time ago”

truth is, it was rigged from the start.
indeed son.

No one can ever mog this absolute 8 psl gigachad. He had the looks, the bad bit aesthetic, the bones, everything. A true 8 psl giga mogger that girls want to be raped and killed by

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member
Not a single character

@Chad1212 @PapiMew @Alexanderr best of the best thread.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
If the gods exist, I will kill them all and steal their powers. Their death is what they shall get.

If the gods exist, I will kill them all and steal their powers. Their death is what they shall get.
Yikerinos incel! This. This. I’m literally shaking. And you wonder why women don’t want you? I’m done!

• JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus
Yikerinos incel! This. This. I’m literally shaking. And you wonder why women don’t want you? I’m done!
Who told you I am an incel? I just want to kill and steal all the gods powers if their exist.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14077
HHeig
Samson. The 6’2 Nazirite whom was blessed by God with super human strength. Keep in mind that 6’2 in the Biblical times was the equivalent of being 8’0 in today’s world. The average height of most people in those days was 4’9.

View attachment 1546015

Samson was blessed by God in so many ways. His power came from his hair. Let that sink in. God didn’t give him a bald head. God gave him hair. His hair was his power. Why didn’t God give him a bald head which was powerful? Because baldness is ugly. Everyone knows it. Not only was he super human but he was also a ladies man. But, this was his downfall.

Part I - Samson destroys a lion with his bare hands on his way to propose to his oneitis

Samson fell in love with a girl. A philistine. He decides one day to propose. He is on the dirt path toward her house when he encounters a lion. This lion is sent by God. He kills this lion with his bare hands. He utterly destroys it as if it were a tiny dog. Not even a scratch! A true bad boy. This is not something your every day cuck could do. Killing a lion in itself is already hard, but killing a lion with just your hands is something only a strong, blessed chad can do. You notice how no ugly man can do this. Most ugly short cucks would shit their pants in fear.

Part II - Samson tells a riddle that results in him massacring 30 men for clothes!

After his brutal massacre of the lion, Samson goes to his 30 grooms men and tells a riddle. The riddle is a humblebrag about the lion he just killed. He says if they solve the riddle he will give them 30 pieces of nice designer clothes. But, if they can’t solve it, they must give it to him.

This shit pisses the groomsmen off. They become furious and threaten Samson’s soon to be wife. They tell her if she doesn’t give them the answer to the riddle they will burn her house down and kill her family. (Damn even these niggas were dark triad but they were ugly, so she didn’t give a fuck about them!)

So, this no name slut is afraid and begs Samson to tell her the riddle so she can give it to the groomsmen. He tearfully does, and then the next day they tell Samson the answer to the riddle.

He becomes furious.

He then has to give them 30 pieces of high end clothing. So he goes out to a field and slaughters some random poor donkey and takes his jaw bone and brutally massacres 30 people for their clothes. What a dark triad psychopath. He then goes back to the village of the slut and gives the clothes to the 30 groomen. He then goes home angrily.

He eventually goes back to the philistine whore but finds out that her father gave the slut to one of the groomsmen! She is married to him and they fuck. Samson is instead given the slut’s younger sister to marry instead.

But this ends up bad. He burns the groomsmens crops, so in return they kill his new wife! They also burn down his father in laws home.

He slaughters more of them fuckers! Him against 50 or so men and he kills them all. A true alpha male. Mogs everyone in terms of strength and fighting skills.

But luckily for him, God loved him, so he breaks free and kills literally thousands of men with the jawbone of a donkey!

View attachment 1546031
Imagine that. Imagine cucks these days going to war killing maybe 4 people in a span of months. Meanwhile Samson single handedly slaughtered thousands of armed men using just a jaw bone of some donkey. And what about the poor donkey? What about his feelings? Who gives a fuck! God wanted his bad boy to win! Fuck the donkey and fuck those thousands of men!

Seems like this nigga just couldn’t stop massacring people. After he slaughters those people with the donkey bone, he goes to Gaza. He finds a literal harlot. A true whore. A slut in every sense of the word. He fucks her. She didn’t care if he just killed thousands of men. Hell, she wouldnt even care if he slaughtered the entire planet! She’s not missing out on that samsonite dick. In fact, she didn’t even charge him to fuck. He fucked her for free. Other subhumans were being charitable and good men all their lives and still had to pay to fuck. Meanwhile Samson just gets finished killing an army of men, still breathing hard, and goes balls deep into some slut he just met.

Also, some men are on their way to kill him, so samson rips the entire gate off the hinges and takes it with him to the hill where he fucks the girl.

Anyway, he falls in love with her. But eventually this turns out to be a bad, bad situation for Samson. A whore is not to be trusted. A whore will turn on even the most good looking man on earth if given the right reward, and in this case it was silver.

She is bribed with the money. She gets closer to Samson and learns that the only reason he is so strong is because his long hair that God blessed him with. Once Samson falls asleep like a good hearted simp, she cuts his hair off and there goes his power!

Notice how he was winning when he was evil, but as soon as he falls in love and starts being a sappy bitch, he loses?

Anyway, the army finds him and ties him up. But, Samson has the final word. He brings the entire fucking building down with his strength and kills his self along with the entire army.

In conclusion…

Samson was an evil bad boy. He fucked. He killed. He was tall. He was handsome. You know…the typical stereotypical dark triad Chad.

- he was strong up until the point where he fell in love. Once he fell in love, he opened up more and eventually trusted the wrong person

- he was blessed despite being a mass murderer. Not even his brutal kill streaks could take away God’s adoration for him.

- his height and hair were halos. Notice how men of today have to have hair transplants or tattoo their hair?
View attachment 1546055View attachment 1546056
God gave him these traits because obviously these traits are synonymous with “good looking”. Even God himself knows that being short is ugly and being bald is ugly. If being bald or short wasn’t ugly, how come God didn’t make Samson 4’0 manlet?
View attachment 1546058

TLDR: Samson was a blessed talk gigachad mass murderer and pussy slayer with height halo, looks halo, hair halo, and even God himself loved him so much. He was a dark triad bad boy and won at life. Good boys lose.

@n0rthface
@RealLooksmaxxer
@RoBobaFett999
@Sphinx
@AlexBrown84
@subhuman incel
@Toth's thot
@ropemax
@PingPong
@SubhumanCurrycel
@Hades

View attachment 1546015

He becomes furious.

View attachment 1546031

In conclusion…

View attachment 1546055View attachment 1546056
View attachment 1546058

@n0rthface
@RealLooksmaxxer
@RoBobaFett999
@Sphinx
@AlexBrown84
@subhuman incel
@Toth's thot
@ropemax
@PingPong
@SubhumanCurrycel
@Hades
Height halo isn't real also it's over for everyone who ever got cucked