Brutal day yesterday with foid

isis_Bleach

isis_Bleach

the pieces were simply put together wrong
ran into this chick I used to hang out with and had bad drama with a week ago and after she left she texted me and I started to game her up and so we were chill again so she invited me out to the park
Yesterday I meet up with her she was pretty nervous and eventually she noticed my cock was hard and pointed out there was a wet stain on my crotch I’m like “it’s precum” she cages and starts saying “ummm what were we talking about” I’m like I don’t know and she’s like yea what were we talking about and we go on like that for ten more seconds so finally I just kiss her and I’m like ok she likes me again cool so we go to a public bathroom (the kind u can lock urself into) and start making out and she sucks my cock it was nice but I did percocet the night before which makes. U not be horny so i knew I couldn’t cum finally we had to leave for her mom to pick her up and I’m like yea I did percocet last night and I can tell she got mad at that but didn’t say and so she leaves and then texts me afterwards that she can’t be worrying about me doing percocet and so she blocks me
Brutal everything I do with girls ends up fucking up fast especially that chick brtual brutal brtual but yea ima just ignore it and hopefully she unblocks me cause she was down bad for me a lil so uea guys t
Thoughrs
@astatine
@8PSLcel
@tyronelite
@prettyboislime
@Vermilioncore
@Thompsonz
@Übermogger
@curlyheadjames
@N0RTH
@FailedNormieManlet
@Lars
@john_babowski
@GetShrekt

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, Catawampus, Deleted member 16369 and 11 others
I Guarantee she’ll come running back, all women want skinny bad boy druggy bfs

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 16369, Daniel Plainview and 7 others
Why’d you tell her you doing drugs 🤦🏾‍♂️

Move on she ain’t comin back

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Heguldus, thecel and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Catawampus, Daniel Plainview and 4 others
Why’d you tell her you doing drugs 🤦🏾‍♂️

Move on she ain’t comin back
I didn’t think she would care njgga
It’s not the same girl from earlier btw
when I used to be hanging out with her she told me I can’t drink and still date her so I said sure but kept drinking low key I was drunk during the sex but yea I should’ve known better

mirin your dick size
It literally 6.3x5 but it was hard njgga anyone could see it and staining my pants with precum since she was such a bad bitch just sitting next to her I precummed myself

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Ken, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
move on and find a girl that accepts you doing percs, but watchout with opiates man they fuck you over hard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and isis_Bleach
It literally 6.3x5 but it was hard njgga anyone could see it and staining my pants with precum since she was such a bad bitch just sitting next to her I precummed myself
just say, sorry you are hot cant handle it ;P if you just show confidence 24/7 you can get away with everything

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Ken and isis_Bleach
high chance that she will return. she wants to fix the druggie bad boy that has a soft sport for her. women live for that shit.

• Love it
  • +1
chad

• JFL
  • +1
I didn’t think she would care njgga
It’s not the same girl from earlier btw
when I used to be hanging out with her she told me I can’t drink and still date her so I said sure but kept drinking low key I was drunk during the sex but yea I should’ve known better
Don’t tell chicks anything they don’t need to know it’s none of their business

You’re shouting yourself in the foot exposing yourself like that

• +1
Don’t tell chicks anything they don’t need to know it’s none of their business

You’re shouting yourself in the foot exposing yourself like that
Damn so I shouldn’t complain or tell my personal stories ever

Damn so I shouldn’t complain or tell my personal stories ever
Bingo or anything that will disqualify you

Keep your business to yourself

• Love it
  • +1
ran into this chick I used to hang out with and had bad drama with a week ago and after she left she texted me and I started to game her up and so we were chill again so she invited me out to the park
Yesterday I meet up with her she was pretty nervous and eventually she noticed my cock was hard and pointed out there was a wet stain on my crotch I’m like “it’s precum” she cages and starts saying “ummm what were we talking about” I’m like I don’t know and she’s like yea what were we talking about and we go on like that for ten more seconds so finally I just kiss her and I’m like ok she likes me again cool so we go to a public bathroom (the kind u can lock urself into) and start making out and she sucks my cock it was nice but I did percocet the night before which makes. U not be horny so i knew I couldn’t cum finally we had to leave for her mom to pick her up and I’m like yea I did percocet last night and I can tell she got mad at that but didn’t say and so she leaves and then texts me afterwards that she can’t be worrying about me doing percocet and so she blocks me
Brutal everything I do with girls ends up fucking up fast especially that chick brtual brutal brtual but yea ima just ignore it and hopefully she unblocks me cause she was down bad for me a lil so uea guys t
Thoughrs
@astatine
@8PSLcel
@tyronelite
@prettyboislime
@Vermilioncore
@Thompsonz
@Übermogger
@curlyheadjames
@N0RTH
@FailedNormieManlet
@Lars
@john_babowski
@GetShrekt
Imaging getting blocked. Couldnt be me

• Ugh..
Reactions: isis_Bleach
caged at the precum part

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 13787 and isis_Bleach
I’m always precumming around 6/10+ women

Everytime I go clubbing and pull stacylite i precum I precum next to women sitting down, i precum when fucking, i precum when getting head

I live to precum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach and Deleted member 17791

Everytime I go clubbing and pull stacylite i precum I precum next to women sitting down, i precum when fucking, i precum when getting head

I live to precum
Gross.

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and isis_Bleach
Last girl was a stacylite who felt my precum with her hands when she groped my crotch area and she laughed. @FailedNormieManlet its the dark haired foid I showed you, and JFL @ u using the curry yellow star as your PFP

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and FailedNormieManlet
Last girl was a stacylite who felt my precum with her hands when she groped my crotch area and she laughed. @FailedNormieManlet its the dark haired foid I showed you, and JFL @ u using the curry yellow star as your PFP
Send me her again, I forgot what she looked like? Gotta rep the curry badge, my white masters told me

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur

I live to precum
Yea bro it’s honestly a problem like if I don’t think she likes me It won’t happen but as soon as I know she’s into me or I suspect she is like I instantly cannot stop being hard so I have to get her to sit somewhere but yea she noticed it I’m suprised it took her so long❤️
Like maybe because I haven’t had much sex in my life I’m sensitive to it idk

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Are you on nofap or smth how do u precum just by being next to a hot girl