brutal dick pill on snapchat

FiendFiend

FiendFiend

Jesus Christ -- ᛏᚱᚢᛏᚺ
Joined
Mar 8, 2025
Posts
27,251
Reputation
36,184
was talking to this brazilian whore who added me, prob cuz my avi is blonde and blue eyed, i kid u not i get a bunch of gooks, latinas adding me randomly.

She messaged me begging to see more of my dick because she saw another guys dick and said it was so small.

My shit is 8 inch bonepressed by the way, and because I am 5'10 in proportions to my body it looks way bigger, and i larped being 6'2. :lul::lul::lul:

So brutal hashem gave me a big dick but in 19 years of my life never got to use it
 
  • JFL
Reactions: negative and Joeseminate
,,proportions‘‘

my dick is to big then for my body

It’s close to 18 and I’m 5,9
 
  • +1
Reactions: FiendFiend
was talking to this brazilian whore who added me, prob cuz my avi is blonde and blue eyed, i kid u not i get a bunch of gooks, latinas adding me randomly.

She messaged me begging to see more of my dick because she saw another guys dick and said it was so small.

My shit is 8 inch bonepressed by the way, and because I am 5'10 in proportions to my body it looks way bigger, and i larped being 6'2. :lul::lul::lul:

So brutal hashem gave me a big dick but in 19 years of my life never got to use it
oh yeah also some brazilian foid i sext frequently said she was out with her friend once, i told her to snap me her, and she was like ur average brazilian ltb, she told me she had a boyfriend, and i sent my dick and i said would she be down to do a threesome and she despite having a bf said sure :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Fuck man I wish I had money to geomax
 
,,proportions‘‘

my dick is to big then for my body

It’s close to 18 and I’m 5,9
I was 5'9 last year or so, and i didnt fat dissolve around my pubic fat pad and near my balls so my dick was 7 inches bone pressed.

7 inches is very good. I think if ur over 6.2-8 inches its ideal. Some foids cant take dicks too big too. I remember bathmaxxing and looking at my shit then and being like yeah its still disproportionally big, also cuz i was a twink back then too
 
I was 5'9 last year or so, and i didnt fat dissolve around my pubic fat pad and near my balls so my dick was 7 inches bone pressed.

7 inches is very good. I think if ur over 6.2-8 inches its ideal. Some foids cant take dicks too big too. I remember bathmaxxing and looking at my shit then and being like yeah its still disproportionally big, also cuz i was a twink back then too
Boneprrssing is for pussys ngl
 
  • +1
Reactions: FiendFiend
Boneprrssing is for pussys ngl
i mean from the front, i completely destroyed my pubic fat pad. But hexum said bone pressed is accurate cuz thats what she feels.
 
Tales from Narnia
 
  • +1
Reactions: theslayer.of.mumbai
Over if u don’t have 18in non bone pressed
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: theslayer.of.mumbai and FiendFiend
was talking to this brazilian whore who added me, prob cuz my avi is blonde and blue eyed, i kid u not i get a bunch of gooks, latinas adding me randomly.

She messaged me begging to see more of my dick because she saw another guys dick and said it was so small.

My shit is 8 inch bonepressed by the way, and because I am 5'10 in proportions to my body it looks way bigger, and i larped being 6'2. :lul::lul::lul:

So brutal hashem gave me a big dick but in 19 years of my life never got to use it
No shot
 
I need to geomax to Brazil asap I love Rio
from what i heard from guys on here the foids r too sexual and too big of whores to its disgusting, often have STDs.

Im a virgin but im sick of it, i hate it when theyre like saying papi and this weird latino shit, im ngl i dont like spics.
 
was talking to this brazilian whore who added me, prob cuz my avi is blonde and blue eyed, i kid u not i get a bunch of gooks, latinas adding me randomly.

She messaged me begging to see more of my dick because she saw another guys dick and said it was so small.

My shit is 8 inch bonepressed by the way, and because I am 5'10 in proportions to my body it looks way bigger, and i larped being 6'2. :lul::lul::lul:

So brutal hashem gave me a big dick but in 19 years of my life never got to use it
Thought my dick was small (why porn addiction is bad) until I showed my (ex) gf and she said it would not fit inside her.
 
  • Love it
Reactions: FiendFiend
Thought my dick was small (why porn addiction is bad) until I showed my (ex) gf and she said it would not fit inside her.
i assume ur 6 - 6.5 inches. Yes 6 inches + will do the job and is big for a lot of foids. Dont let porn decieve u lol
 

Similar threads

betrayed by 5‘8
Replies
3
Views
38
betrayed by 5‘8
betrayed by 5‘8
horseman
Replies
26
Views
195
sasha108
sasha108
Jeffrey_Dragon
Replies
0
Views
14
Jeffrey_Dragon
Jeffrey_Dragon
ecstazy
Replies
17
Views
79
dani08
D
NW3Slayer
Replies
16
Views
132
BigBallsLarry
BigBallsLarry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top