Brutal dickmog today

wait I thought you had blue
Nah I wish lol thats a morph of me with a10s and thicker/darker eyebrows that I like to spam everywhere

• +1
Reactions: gigell
Why does your friend have such a giant penis?

Least sus user

My friend said he has 7 inch girth. He thought that was slightly above average. :fuk: I legit thought he mentioned the wrong size at first. With best EQ, also has 9 inch bonepressed length. And he was thinking of using a dick pump because he thought he needed it. :fuk:
I think he's lying. Ask him for a pic. "Hey bro, i need a picture of your dick fr fr"

he would probably need a pump to get hard being that big must be hard to get a erection

He’s also 6’1” with really wide shoulders. Lightskin with dark green eyes. Some men won the genetic lottery.
Rope and ascend to gandy. Go Er Now

He deserves it. He’s actually a revert, ma sha Allah. He became Muslim at 18 and he even got circumcised, even though he didn’t have to do that. :ogre:
Lmao fucking retard for getting circumcised with a completely working foreskin. Just lose alot of sensations in your dick, get ED probably earlier etc.. for what?? I wish i didn't get a circumcision

Lmao fucking retard for getting circumcised with a completely working foreskin. Just lose alot of sensations in your dick, get ED probably earlier etc.. for what?? I wish i didn't get a circumcision
He was misled by the Islamic community. He was under the impression circumcision is a must when it isn’t. However I did ask him about his pleasure and how it was affected and he said zero change. @Autismcel

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69 and Autismcel
He was misled by the Islamic community. He was under the impression circumcision is a must when it isn’t. However I did ask him about his pleasure and how it was affected and he said zero change. @Autismcel
Kinda doubt that tbh..

Circumcision at birth is better cause I think the nerves that get cut heal quickly since you're still a baby, but idk if most lost sensation would be back when you're an adult

Regardless, if he can still pee, and enjoy fapping/sex (he said nothing changed) then good for him :feelsyay:

Kinda doubt that tbh..

Circumcision at birth is better cause I think the nerves that get cut heal quickly since you're still a baby, but idk if most lost sensation would be back when you're an adult

Regardless, if he can still pee, and enjoy fapping/sex (he said nothing changed) then good for him :feelsyay:
Doubting? I am pretty sure he’s the only one who has a say in the matter.

Yes, being circumcised at a young age is better but not for the reasons you state: because then it looks better visually.

This whole “cut men have less feeling” is misinformation.

He hasn’t had sex since he became Muslim. (I use Muslim in his case because he became a revert and had zero sins, like an actual Muslim; but we are not discussing this, I am just clarifying since I normally say “Islamic”).

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
Doubting? I am pretty sure he’s the only one who has a say in the matter.

Yes, being circumcised at a young age is better but not for the reasons you state: because then it looks better visually.

This whole “cut men have less feeling” is misinformation.

He hasn’t had sex since he became Muslim. (I use Muslim in his case because he became a revert and had zero sins, like an actual Muslim; but we are not discussing this, I am just clarifying since I normally say “Islamic”).
It's not misinformation I got cut at 15 because of phimosis, i was retarded and didn't do enough research. The change isn't very drastic and there are many types of circumcisions, so not everything will be the same, but i'll say it's much easier living with a foreskin, and some sensation will 100% be lost. Erogenous areas get cut off, it will happen certainly, no other option. Mine wasn't even that bad bcs of phimosis I basically didn't have full acces, but i fucking could've stretched, or only got a partial phimosis. Also subjectively I prefered uncut aesthetically (even with phimosis lol)

My friend said he has 7 inch girth. He thought that was slightly above average. :fuk: I legit thought he mentioned the wrong size at first. With best EQ, also has 9 inch bonepressed length. And he was thinking of using a dick pump because he thought he needed it. :fuk:
Bros friends with drake

It's not misinformation I got cut at 15 because of phimosis, i was retarded and didn't do enough research. The change isn't very drastic and there are many types of circumcisions, so not everything will be the same, but i'll say it's much easier living with a foreskin, and some sensation will 100% be lost. Erogenous areas get cut off, it will happen certainly, no other option. Mine wasn't even that bad bcs of phimosis I basically didn't have full acces, but i fucking could've stretched, or only got a partial phimosis. Also subjectively I prefered uncut aesthetically (even with phimosis lol)
It is misinformation. Science hasn’t been able to confirm that, it’s just all pseudo-science. Plenty of other men have gotten circumcised, either because of phimosis or something else and they all reported to have the same sensation. Though people do seem to think circumcision style matters. Men usually get high cuts to maintain as much inner foreskin as possible because they believe it will keep most of their nerves but even this is pseudo-science and not supported by actual science.

ask to compare to confirm. if hes really your bro he will do it

also how tf did that come up in the convo jfl

Thats nothing mine is 11.2 inches bonepressed

sounds gay as shit nigga

My friend mogs Drake plus Drake is like 7 x 5 or something.

Islam has nothing to do with it.
Am pretty sure Talking about ur frnds dick is bad in islam, Idk tho