BRUTAL DICKPILL (SUB8INCH DICKCELS GTFIH!)

Deleted member 20216

Deleted member 20216

he/him but I support LGBTQQIP2SAA++ community
JFL if your not 6'5 8 inches wtf thank god for my bbc fucking brutal if your not using penis extender in 2022 wtf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17654 and LooksOrDeath
You know that a micropenis starts at 4 inches, not 8, right?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, germanlooks and Deleted member 2729
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17654, Ika-Sama, germanlooks and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigDom, LooksOrDeath, Yerico7 and 3 others
8 inches is not even ideal you nigger monkey
fucking 8x6 is ideal cunt your hindu fucking 5 inches wont satisfy fucking 5'10 godess deep pussy nordic stacy bitch 😂

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17654, Yerico7 and enchanted_elixir
You nigger looksmaxxers love to play the narrative that if you dont have insanely above average stats everywhere that its over for you. Leave the basement

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Chinlet Ascension, Ika-Sama and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, germanlooks, lepo2317 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Asteroidzz and Deleted member 14693
These posts aren't life fuel.

They are just depressing af.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
what he said is not COPE, it's the truth. if you, somehow, got the cards that don't even near identify as ideal, then you need ego death.
also, even though I eagerly want to satisfy women and experience pure love, that's just 1 solid, good experience of life.
there are numerous others.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
You retards keep talking about muh 8 inches but u have no idea how big true 7 inches is already. Fucking dick frauders i swear.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and germanlooks
fucking 8x6 is ideal cunt your hindu fucking 5 inches wont satisfy fucking 5'10 godess deep pussy nordic stacy bitch 😂
Average indian cock is 8 inches 😂
Nordic pussy is the tightest and shortest and most feminine they also like 5'6 at best 😂
Coping blackcel alert 🙏😹🤙

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and enchanted_elixir
I thought this was a joke until...

You want to be in the satisfying range.
Anyways, if a woman demands 8 inches from you, she was either very lucky to experience her first big cock or she has a body count higher than the GDP per capita of the United States.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: randomvanish, LooksOrDeath and germanlooks
tbh idc since I won't use mine anyway + I wouldn't care about pleasing a woman

0ba85b86ff5e5642f9b068757641fe89.png

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension and Deleted member 17311
Not roping as a micropeniscel needs insane amounts of copium

He has my respect and I really feel sorry for him and all other micropeniscels. I think a micropenis is the one thing which I wouldn’t even wish my worst enemy. There is not a single physical trait which is worse for a man.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 2729
Not roping as a micropeniscel needs insane amounts of copium

He has my respect and I really feel sorry for him and all other micropeniscels. I think a micropenis is the one thing which I wouldn’t even wish my worst enemy. There is not a single physical trait which is worse for a man.
!!!

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
I thought this was a joke until...
View attachment 1761986
You want to be in the satisfying range.
Anyways, if a woman demands 8 inches from you, she was either very lucky to experience her first big cock or she has a body count higher than the GDP per capita of the United States.
Imagine believing a study which includes non existent sizes like 10 and 11 inches
Funny GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Racky, Deleted member 2729, LooksOrDeath and 2 others
  • +1
Imagine believing a study which includes non existent sizes like 10 and 11 inches
Funny GIF
This isn't even a study JFL.

Just posted by some faggot on penissizedebate.com JFL

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and germanlooks
Funny GIF

The girth one is even more like out of touch with reality than the lenght chart.

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks and LooksOrDeath
Funny GIF
they even filled in all the extreme corners since the category E still implies they somehow measured that shit? 11"x9,75" dick is so fucking stupid I am just caging

• JFL
I'm suicidal every day with my pencil girth, never even felt anything when I've fucked girls, hasn't happened often but still sample size of 5. One time a woman just stopped and left before we even had sex looking visibly dissapointed after sucking my cock hard :ROFLMAO:

• So Sad