Brutal dickpill

shawarma you should become an expert on identifying which women have a loose or tight pussy based on their frame/or other telltale signs, obviously they're going to be clothed but surely there is a way to tell, there has to be. Atleast a decent % of guessing right. Shorter petite girls are going to be tighter with smaller vaginas on average right? btw that other user who said 6" or 6.5" is the best length and he is 100% right. Look at his thread, i'll try and find it.

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
shawarma you should become an expert on identifying which women have a loose or tight pussy based on their frame/or other telltale signs, obviously they're going to be clothed but surely there is a way to tell, there has to be. Atleast a decent % of guessing right. Shorter petite girls are going to be tighter with smaller vaginas on average right? btw that other user who said 6" or 6.5" is the best length and he is 100% right. Look at his thread, i'll try and find it.
gotta check pct muscles and abs ore thighs like that would be a telltale sign.

gotta check pct muscles and abs ore thighs like that would be a telltale sign.
bro u can't check that shit until you are already fucking her but by then what's the fucking point since you're going to findf out the moment you stick your dick in her??

is 3in enough

I mean, I have 8 inches so I’m not really sure if I have to but any particular reason why you wouldn’t?
obv ecause it wont work and sides still exist

7.5 bp is perfect which ends up around 6.5-7 nbp

Tbh they are whores

One of my exes always made fun of my dick (despite me being like 6.2) but I literally have videos of her choking on it and licking my cum clean off of it

• Love it
Reactions: JohnDoe
Tbh they are whores

One of my exes always made fun of my dick (despite me being like 6.2) but I literally have videos of her choking on it and licking my cum clean off of it
Bbc

You should not give that much weight to what females say, especially on social media. They are the same ones who think 5'10" is 6' irl, and the same ones who would rate 8 or 9/10 any "known" famous person.

6 or 6.5 is the perfect size, we've already had this debate and that's the correct answer.
we already had this debate and it depends. You can always be bigger lil bro and 7 inches is perfect

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Tbh they are whores

foids say anything and everything even if its not real.

we already had this debate and it depends. You can always be bigger lil bro and 7 inches is perfect
You can be bigger but that doesn't mean it's the perfect size, who are you calling lil bro u pajeet nigga, 6 or 6.5 is perfect size, go fuck yourself

:redpill:

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
You can be bigger but that doesn't mean it's the perfect size, who are you calling lil bro u pajeet nigga, 6 or 6.5 is perfect size, go fuck yourself
6bp or nbp?

dicklet cope. Seethe nigger
why do people mention bp? every male needs to be lean so it's always going to be bp no?
Still a fucking difference.