[BRUTAL] [DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE FROM .CO] Junior high school whores made fun of me

IncelsBraincels

IncelsBraincels

I have died everyday waiting for you
I was coping with basketball at uni and I play in a non-covered court, I don't play a lot at all but our coached forced me to play for grades. I was subbed out by our coach then I sat on some bench. There were these foids who were forming a circle, presumably playing truth or dare or some shit 'cause I see a pen in the middle of them. One whore stood up and appear to get closer to me, she was then stopped by another foid who whispered to her while the others who are sitting are giggling. The bitch sat next to me, scooted a little, then scooted literally next to touching distance. I looked at her then she went back, they were all laughing. I came home crying and punched our house's walls and kicked my dog, a few chairs and broke my cabinet.

I know I'm ugly but I never thought I was THIS ugly. On this day I confirmed that I am indeed a trucel as most trucels experienced this psychological torture. It's over

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Curry Suicide, FailedNormieManlet, TheChosenChad and 14 others
go ER

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendenceImminent, Hades and IncelsBraincels
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6380, Arkantos, Deleted member 4612 and 2 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hueless, Deleted member 4430 and pisslord
Don't go ER on everyone, just those foids.
Do something that they won't like, example, poison their lunch.
And stop animal cruelty.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, AscendenceImminent, Blitz and 5 others
ok

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
I got banned on co

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Dont kick your dog wtf is wrong with you.

Bro that’s normal believe it or not
Girls play this kinda retarted shit

Fuck them dude. I had something similar pulled on me once I BTFO that bitch fast.

Better than my story tbh, every girl refused to be my partner in gym class when we were supposed to pick a partner of the opposite sex

Still hurts

• So Sad
Reactions: Arkantos and IncelsBraincels
Image living this when you are 31 but look like a 50 creepy bald scrotum

kicked my dog
Leave you dog alone man. Idiot-asshole.
13-Funny-Animal-Memes-To-Make-Your-Day-5561-6.jpg

she was then stopped by another foid who whispered to her while the others who are sitting are giggling. The bitch sat next to me, scooted a little, then scooted literally next to touching distance. I looked at her then she went back, they were all laughing.
How the hell is this a bad experience??
You filled in the blanks, why they were laughing. But do you actually know?

Any dude with some decent self-delusional skils, would assume the chick digged him, and wants his D.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Blackout.xl
wtf is this for low t bullshit. Females arent allowed in .me

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
wtf is this for low t bullshit. Females arent allowed in .me
go fuck yourself, chad

Better than my story tbh, every girl refused to be my partner in gym class when we were supposed to pick a partner of the opposite sex

Still hurts
bro it's better to not get partnered with them. my prof literally only partners me with foids

I was subbed out by our coach then I sat on some bench.
this is even more brutal than being made fun of by foids tbh
the coach deemed you athletically weaker than your fellow classmates

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus
go fuck yourself, chad

bro it's better to not get partnered with them. my prof literally only partners me with foids
He knows that you won't try anything sexual on them like groping or anything because you're not attractive enough to get away with it.

Women are truly evil bro

[QUOTE="Zygos4Life, post: 4647853, member: 2445

• +1
Reactions: IncelsBraincels