• Woah
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Ocelot, Mouthbreath and 12 others
yeah im not ordering that shit wtf

• JFL
Reactions: WTFCGod
Yeah it looks like he's a scammer too.
But take a look at that page jfl : http://www.owndoc.support/ticket.php
Every time you refresh there's a new doxx
JFL that's fucking crazy man. I laughed hard af ngl. Imagine some Karen getting pissed af and doxxing some poor Niggas who thought they could get away with scamming lol. Got doxxed instead :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 3323, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
From him, he is an autistic programmer. Pretty based and nice guy, just don't try to scam him, niggers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
From him, he is an autistic programmer. Pretty based and nice guy, just don't try to scam him, niggers.
You know him? For some reason I thought it was a woman

WHAT is this?

• +1
Reactions: WTFCGod and Entschuldigung

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
She's (really a he, larping as a female doctor) putting everyone on there who is trying to return the order or has complaints.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3323
She's (really a he, larping as a female doctor) putting everyone on there who is trying to return the order or has complaints.
It's a couple, but the guy who post the doxes is the male obviously, i had an online shop and there is plenty of scammers, good for him exposing them. What are you afraid of, niggers?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and Deleted member 3323
It's a couple, but the guy who post the doxes is the male obviously, i had an online shop and there is plenty of scammers, good for him exposing them. What are you afraid of, niggers?
the fact that he does it with people who just want a return too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 1464 and TITUS
This whore is autistic af

Out of nowhere she starts roasting her competitors on her site, then when you visit her about page she starts talking about her autism and some other shit about her that no one gives a fuck :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, bruhcel, OOGABOOGA and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27422, TITUS and Deleted member 1464
I heard even if you don't scam but leave a negative review he will dox you.

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer
It's pretty well known that they aren't just posting scammers.

It's pretty well known that they aren't just posting scammers.
Ok, show proof or post link. It's time consuming to dox someone, you don't just do it cause he want's a return.

Ok, show proof or post link. It's time consuming to dox someone, you don't just do it cause he want's a return.
Maybe tomorrow, I'm tired rn. They are apparently asking you for pictures of your ID and other things to verify your identity. That's kinda unusual to begin with.

Maybe tomorrow, I'm tired rn. They are apparently asking you for pictures of your ID and other things to verify your identity. That's kinda unusual to begin with.
Don't know, i ordered and everything went smooth, maybe they do that with niggers, i would too.

Just don’t piss her off I guess. If you don’t interact with her in any way aside from ordering the device, she’s probably not gonna dox you

Moldovian ddos ip grabber fish site

death-threats.png

this guy is definitely a PSL lurker. what the fuck

• JFL
Reactions: Fiqh